Talk About Surprising~

Fate and Destiny

 

Chapter 74: Talk about Surprising
 
Ailee's POV :)
 
Soon as I stepped on the scene, everyone gave me a lingering look. I was walking along to where the party is together with Prince Manager oppa and Phantom (Yuuki, Daisuke, Ryuusei and Kyouya)
 
Prince Manager: NOT SO FAST, SM ARTISTS~
Jessica: Who are they?
Prince Manager: Mr. Lee Soo Man, these are the new trainees of SM. Go Ailee, Kyouya and Ryuusei Kurosaki, Daisuke Nakamura and Yuuki Akashi. They will debut in July 2013 as a band called Phantom except for Ailee who will debut with the Oppa's Dongsaengs.
 
The SM stars gave us a round of applause. And oh my gosh my biases are here~ Luna unni, Sooyoung unni.. SNSD... Waaaaa!
 
"YA GO AILEE COME HERE YOU PABO!"
 
Ailee: Who dares to call me pabo?!
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Miyu: I do, Go Ailee!
 
I instantly went to my best friend who almost gave me a heart attack because of appearing all of the sudden here in Korea without even saying anything. Aish, this girl!
 
Ailee: Sira ulo ka! Ikaw makatawag sakin ng pabo! Bakit ikaw hindi?? (You idiot! You calling me pabo? Don't you consider yourself a pabo too??) *hits her playfully*
Miyu: I've been a pabo for a long time now!
 
I grabbed her all of the sudden which shocked many people. Even Eunhyuk went in front to stop us. But when he was about to, I hugged Ailee.
 
Miyu: I miss you! Since when did you came here?!! Tell me!!!! And I've got stories to tell!
Ailee: Damn it, I miss you too Miyu! Oh right, you're now Choi Mika. Siwon's little sister. You lucky girl! It's all over the internet!
Ryuusei: AY GRABE. Pinakaba niyo silang lahat oh! (Ya! You made them all shocked!)
Miyu: Oh my.. Ryuusei?!!!! I thought you came back to Japan or to Manila with Kyouya?!
Kyouya: Eto naman, pinapaalis mo na ba kami?! (Are you persuading us to leave?!)
Miyu: It's not like that.. I..
Sam: Ya!! Can you all explain to us why you are all here?!
Ailee: Well actually, this is supposed to be a surprise. We were scouted all at the same time and here we are, joining the same entertainment as you are.
Prince Manager: Precisely. We are already planning to train all of them and to release their teaser photos soon. Ailee, you will be joining them, by the way.
Miyu: Oh my gosh this means we will never be faraway from each other! Yeaaaah!!! But Manager oppa, you said that we will also debut in 2013. What do you mean by that?
Prince Manager: We all decided to put you all in a group, actually. And we will name you EXP, just like what Ailee suggested.
Eun Mi: EXP? What does that stand for?
Ailee: Excessive Providence. Overwhelming protection from God. It was actually Mika and I in that group, but I think it would be fun if all of us are a part of it.
Sam: Seriously Ailee, it's a nice group name. And it's been a while.
Ailee: I know, Sam. I mean, Lee Sora. *smiles* I never thought you would actually be close to my best friend too. I look forward in getting to know you all! *bows*
 
Yuuki's POV :)
 
Ailee is so attractive. She is very straightforward and elegant in her own way. She doesn't even have to try. And I feel a bit jealous of Kyouya and Ryuusei because they've known her since high school.
 
What Mika noona told me before, I am still looking forward for me and Ailee to be paired up with each other.
 
Mr. Lee Soo Man: Wow, so all of you are mutual friends? Daebak. So 2013 will be an awesome year for SM Entertainment. Phantom, the first ever Japanese group produced by our agency will debut in April and EXP will be on July. Let us all welcome them, shall we?
 
We were all given a round of applause and it was flattering knowing that they look forward to work with us. I can't wait!
 
Mr. Lee Soo Man: So, are you all decided where to go on vacation this Christmas?
Miyu: Mr. Lee Soo Man! Us, the future EXP wanted to go to Manila to where we grew up. *shows aegyo* Pretty pleaseeee?
Mr. Lee Soo Man: Arraseo, Mika. If that's what you want. *smiles* How about the rest?
Eunhyuk: I'll go with you, together with Donghae, Kyuhyun, Sungmin hyung and Siwon.
Onew: SHINee in Japan, jebal!
Taeyeon: U.S.A please!
Kris: We want to go to China!
Suho: Taiwan, here we come!
Victoria: Macau for f(x)!
Leeteuk: Shindong, Kangin and I will go to Malaysia~
BoA: I want to visit Singapore for a while. It would be great!
Yesung: Ryeowook, Zhou Mi, Henry and I will go to Hongkong with our girlfriends.
KangTa: Indonesia, for me.
Stephanie: (The Grace) We want to go to Vietnam for a change~
Mr. Lee Soo Man: Arraseo. How about you, Phantom? By the way, the oldest member will be the leader.
Daisuke: I'm the only 93 liner so, I guess I am. Uhm, Australia!
 
So it's been settled. We all have different countries to choose from but sadly, Ailee chose a different one.
 
Ailee: Hey, I just noticed. I'm forever alone in terms of relationship thingy.
Miyu: Whoa Ailee. Since when did you care about that? I mean, you were never the type to talk about boys..
Ailee: I know, but I'm just stating a fact. Anyway, you are so going to spend at least one day telling me how you and Eunhyuk oppa ended up with each other and how your life changed.
Miyu: You too, arraseo? We need to catch up with each other.
Prince Manager: All of your departure in Seoul will be tomorrow at 2pm so get ready. I will see you all tomorrow. Ailee, you go and stay with the girls.
Ailee: Nae, gomawo Manager oppa. So, shall we?
Miyu: Wait! What if the fans ended up ruining the privacies of each one of us? I mean, stalkers or sasaengs?
Mr. Lee Soo Man: Already taken care of. I've talked to the security about this.
 
Sam's POV :)
 
Wow, I can't imagine. My first Christmas in the Philippines with a boyfriend, and not just an ordinary guy, but I'm talking about Lee Donghae oppa here. I am dying to show how beautiful the Philippines is and our culture as well. I just can't wait.
 
Donghae: Sora, I can't wait. *puts arms around her waist* *kiss her cheek*
Sam: *blush* You, indeed, are affectionate today, my namja chingu. *smiles*
Donghae: Well, that's how I am. And you have to get used to it.
Sam: Don't worry, I have already adapted to that.
Donghae: It's my first time having a Christmas with a girlfriend. I'm sure in the Philippines, we'll create good memories together.
 
Donghae oppa took me home and went to my window secretly.
 
Sam: Oppa! I thought you went home already?
 
Before he could even answer my question, he kissed my lips softly, and it was hard for me to remember how breathing is.
 
Donghae: What a perfect crime. I stole your heart, and you stole mine. *smiles*
Sam: Before I met you, I had no idea what it felt like to look at someone and smile for absolutely no reason. And now I know~ (:
Donghae: I love you now like I've loved you when we first met, you are the other half that makes me whole <3
Sam: I love you too, Donghae oppa. *smiles*
 
Tomorrow will be our departure in Seoul. Manila, Manila, I'm coming back to Manila~ <3