A Turtle's First Love

Fate and Destiny

 

Miyu's POV :)
 
So Eunhyuk and I have a plan. Since Soo Hyun is always making effort in making me beautiful for my anchovy, I will do something.
 
Miyu: Soo Hyun! Can we go to the amusement park today? My treat!
Soo Hyun: But.. You and Eunhyuk oppa will have a date together.. And you know I have no boyfriend to begin with..
Miyu: Don't worry, you will have someone to be with. Arraseo? *smiles*
 
Soo Hyun's POV :)
 
I wonder what Mika planned. She has tons of surprises that I can't even predict anything. Anyway, why does she wanted to go to the amusement park?
 
Eunhyuk: Jellyfish, I will go ahead. Keke~ *kisses her forehead*
Miyu: Arraseo. Take care. *winks*
 
How come Mika didn't go with Eunhyuk oppa? I feel something's going on..
 
Soo Hyun: I thought you two will go to the Amusement Park?
Miyu: Yup~ But he will go to Tous Le Jours first and get some bread for us~
Soo Hyun: Oh.. So.. How do we get there?
Miyu: Let's ride a bus~ I missed riding public transporations!
 
Mika was childlike. Even if she can ride a car, she is still into what ordinary people do. She is not arrogant unlike other people. Then we entered the bus, all people staring at us particularly her. She smiled at them while others took picture with her.
 
When we arrived at the Amusement Park, lights and camera surrounded her once again and to our surprise, Eunhyuk oppa was there and..
 
Oh my gosh this is so not happening.. Yesung oppa is with him?! So that's why these two separated ways.. Oh Choi Mika..
 
Miyu: Eunhyuk oppa and I will be partners and you Soo Hyun will be paired up to Yesung oppa!
Yesung: *blush* Eh?! So.. This is all a part of your plan?
Eunhyuk: Yup! Enjoy your day and take care of her, Yesung oppa. Mika and I will spend time together. *smiles*
Soo Hyun: But Mika!! *blushing*
 
Aw, it was too late. Yesung oppa and I were left together..
 
Yesung's POV :)
 
Aish, the strawberry couple are really pairing us up. Anyway, what should I do? Soo Hyun, is really cute.. And I love innocent girls just like her.
 
We were quiet while walking when I initiated the conversation.
 
Yesung: Soo Hyun..
Soo Hyun: Ah, Yesung oppa.. *blush*
Yesung: Since we're here.. What do you want to do?
Soo Hyun: Well, I love riding roller coasters. Want us to go there?
 
Soo Hyun lost her shyness and grabbed my hand. Wow, it sure was awesome.
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
Yes! Soo Hyun and Yesung oppa are together! Haha and I will call them the Turtle Couple. Anyway, Eunhyuk and I were hiding in the bush, watching their every move.
 
Eunhyuk: Ya jellyfish, can't we just leave them alone?
Miyu: We can't.. I mean.. I want them to have the cutest date ever.
Eunhyuk: *carries her* Here you go again worrying about other things.
Miyu: Put me down anchovy! You are carrying me the wrong way.. I'm upside down..
Eunhyuk: Hahaha. Let hyung do his thing. He can do it anyway. *smile* For the mean time, let's go on a date. *gives her a peck on the cheek*
Miyu: y anchovy!!
 
Soo Hyun's POV :)
 
Oh my gosh.. I feel so happy.. Being on a date with Yesung oppa.. Is this a dream? If it is, I don't wanna go back to reality anymore.
 
I found a booth which includes a shoot the ring on the bottle thingy, a booth where you will catch a fish using a spoon. I stopped, because that's my favorite.
 
Yesung oppa noticed how I wanted to play that game, and he held my hand and paid to play the game.
 
Yesung: If you want something, go ahead and ask me. *smiles*
 
Yesung oppa was very handsome indeed. And wow, he even played the game and got me a teddy bear and a tiny little turtle similar to his Ddangkoma.
 
Yesung: Here you go, Soo Hyun. By the way, I brought Ddangkoma along. Our turtles are perfect for each other.
 
We sat on a bench and started playing with our turtles and our hands touched each other. I looked at him and he did the same as we blushed.
 
Yesung: Mianhae, Soo Hyun.
Soo Hyun: It's fine, Yesung oppa.
 
He smiled and his hands were still holding mine. What does this mean?
 
Yesung: Lee Soo Hyun, I like you.
 
Yesung oppa likes me. Okay. Wait, what?!!!!
 
Soo Hyun: Eh? Come again?
Yesung: *blush* I said I like you.
Soo Hyun: Yesung oppa..
Yesung: I'm sorry. Was I too quick?
Soo Hyun: Not at all, Yesung oppa.. But.. How and why?
Yesung: Girl, I can't explain what I feel..
Soo Hyun: Oppa.. Isn't that EXO's What is Love?
Yesung: Nae. It was all too sudden, Soo Hyun.. But I said it anyway. Will you allow me to love you? I've never felt like this before..
Soo Hyun: Yesung oppa.. I like you too.. *smiles*
 
He leaned in for a kiss, and this marks the day when the two of us started dating. He is my first love, and I am his first too. Hopefully, we'll last for a long time.
 
So two turtles found love in an almost hopeless place.. Somewhere in Seoul.