Love Game

Fate and Destiny

 

Kyuhyun's POV :)
 
Siwon hyung was too much of a pressure. Alright already, I will tell her asap. I have to pretend too in front of Haneul. But not now that he is planning to do the same as my idea towards Hana.
 
Anyway, I must find Hana right now because we will be performing soon. We will be making a remake of High School Musical, featuring the part when Gabriella almost backed off. Then Troy will encourage her to sing with him.
 
So that explains why I'm wearing a sports attire. Anyway, I'm all set. I wonder where Hana is.
 
Hannah's POV :)
 
With what I've heard a while ago, I felt uneasy. Who is Kyuhyun oppa talking to and who is that HER they are talking about? Omo..
 
Kim Hana, concentrate. This is so not the time for this. So what I want to do right now is pretend I didn't hear anything and focus on our performance.
 
We met halfway on stage, and when I saw his face, my emotions changed and fell for his evil self once again. It feels like he hypnotized me.. Eottokke?
 
Hannah: No, Troy.. I can't.. Not with all these people staring at me.
Kyuhyun: *holds her hand* Remember in kindergarten, Gabriella?
 
I smiled, and we held hands in front of many people. Actually, I really don't need to act in front of him because what Gabriella felt in the movie, is the one I am feeling right now. I gulped, and started to sing.
 
"We’re soarin’, flyin’
There’s not a star in heaven
That we can’t reach
 
If we’re trying
So we’re breaking free" 
 
When we reached the chorus, that's when I can say that I am already confident of myself. I was dancing throughout the stage with Kyuhyun oppa, so carefree and awesome.
 
One thing about singing with Kyuhyun oppa is that whatever emotions he wanted to portray, all you have to do is go with the flow, do your best and he will do the rest. Daebak, isn't it?
 
"We’re breakin’ free
We’re soarin’
Flyin’
There’s not a star in heaven
That we can’t reach
 
If we’re trying
Yeah, we’re breaking free
Oh, we’re breakin’ free
Ohh"
 
I wonder what if feels like to be in a musical with him. I wanted to be his leading lady. But then again, being his girlfriend is more than I could ever dream of.
 
"You know the world can see us
In a way that’s different than who we are"
 
The song was beautiful indeed. Kyuhyun oppa kissed me on the cheek, ending our performance with a smile.
 
Siwon's POV :)
 
Siwon: That was a great performance, Troy Bolton~
Kyuhyun: Aish, don't call me that hyung. It's Cho Kyuhyun. How is your plan?
Siwon: Oh, speaking of.. *whispers*
Sungmin: Ya! Mind letting me hear your conversation too?
 
I told Kyuhyun and Sungmin hyung about my plan after the concert. And that includes me disappearing out of nowhere. Do you know why? That's for us to know, and soon you will find out later.
 
Siwon: When you see a go signal from me, that's where my plan starts. Whatever you do, don't ever let Haneul and the rest find out. Except for the SJ members, though. I'll catch up with the two of you later. Arraseo?
Sungmin: Nae, Siwon. Enjoy. Make the most out of your performance together.
Siwon: I will. *smiles*
 
So our time's here. We'll also make a parody of High School Musical. This time I'm Troy and Haneul will be Gabriella.
 
Just like Hana and Kyuhyun, we pretended not to know anything. Donghae and Eunhyuk were pushing me to sing in front of many people and Tiffany and Taeyeon were pushing Haneul.
 
And we ended up with each other similar to the New Year's eve party as seen in the movie.
 
Haneul looked at me, looking shy. I wonder if she's really acting or this is real. Still, we have to sing together.
 
This will probably be the last when we get to sing together. I'm sorry Haneul if I am being too fast. I really am..
 
"Living in my own world
Didn't understand
That anything can happen
When you take a chance.."
 
The song speaks of us, actually. Because everything will change once I execute the plan.
 
Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Haneul)
 
What is this I'm feeling right now, it's so unexplainable. Not because I am in front of many people with my boyfriend, but why do I feel that something's not right?
 
That explains why I look too anxious and shy with him around. Not that I can predict something, but Siwon oppa seems different, I wonder why.
 
But despite of all that, I continued singing just so I could forget this uneasy feeling even just for a while.
 
Whatever this is, it just proved me that girls are great in predicting something that might happen in the future. Oh please, what I'm feeling right now, please go away.
 
"This could be the start
Of something new
It feels so right
To be here with you
 
And now looking in your eyes
I feel in my heart
The start of something new"
 
Hannah's POV :) (Kim Hana)
 
At the backstage, I was with Kyuhyun oppa, pretending that I didn't see anything. I was focusing on Haneul unni's performance, almost forgetting that he's with me.
 
Is Kyuhyun oppa cheating on me, with another girl? Or does he have a plan?
 
Kyuhyun: Is there something wrong, baobei? (Meaning "Baby" in Chinese)
Hannah: Aniyo, gwenchanayo.
 
I have to pretend I'm alright. What if he knew that I saw him a while ago? What lie would he actually tell me? I hope he's not breaking up with me. Imagining it, gosh.. I can't handle it. Eottokke?
 
And worse, what if I end up confronting him? And worst, what if he really fell in love with someone else? Aish, I can't stop thinking about it. Aigoo.
 
"And now looking in your eyes
I feel in my heart
The start of something new
The start of something new
The start of something new"
 
Haneul unni's performance with Siwon oppa is finished. Should I tell her what I discovered a while ago? Then again, I don't exactly know who Kyuhyun oppa is talking to.
 
And speaking of Kyuhyun, WHERE THE HECK DID HE GO??!!
 
Jasmin: Yo, Hannah! What's with the face? You seem to be overthinking.
Hannah: Uhm.. it's nothing. Have you seen Kyuhyun oppa?
Jasmin: Come to think of it, I haven't. The same goes with Siwon oppa. I wonder where they went.. Shall we find them?
Hannah: Nae, let's go.
 
We started finding those two, without looking obvious and at the same time, we also have to watch EunMin's performance of "If You Leave." Talk about multitasking.
 
Cho Kyuhyun, come out, come out wherever you are~