Give Your All!

Fate and Destiny

 

Miyu's POV :)
 
After the vocal practice, I quickly went to the dance rehearsals with a special plan: To pretend that I haven't mastered the dance yet. Yuuki was there, teaching me while Eunhyuk and Soo Hyun were waiting for me.
 
Yuuki: Do your best in acting, Mika noona.
Miyu: Of course, Yuuki-kun.
 
When Soo Hyun and Eunhyuk approached us, Eunhyuk began to grab me all of the sudden, making me blush.
 
Eunhyuk: Gotcha, jellyfish. *looks at her*
Miyu: Oh hi, Eunhyuk.
Eunhyuk: I wanted to dance with you right now and let me see your moves. You and Yuuki are practicing most of the time and I get a bit jealous. *wiggles*
Miyu: You don't have to, Eunhyuk. *smiles* Because my heart belongs to you.
 
I kissed his cheeks all of the sudden to ensure that I really love him. I don't want him to get jealous especially when Yuuki is only helping me out. There's no malice in that, arraseo?
 
Soo Hyun: Mika and Eunhyuk oppa! Show us what you've got!
 
I changed my mood all of the sudden, hiding the anxiety within me. Eunhyuk, I'm gonna show you how much I've practice and I will prove that I can also be a good dancer. Just you wait.
 
Soo Hyun's POV :)
 
The music started playing and I asked Mika to wear heels to make herself used to it. And as a boyish girl, she refused.
 
Miyu: I will not wear any of those heels. What if I fell down??
Soo Hyun: Please? Hyuna wore the same thing in the music video. Even Donghae oppa, Eunhyuk oppa and Shindong oppa did.
Miyu: *sighs* Well, do I have a choice? Arraseo, you won.
 
I was glad she followed my orders. She wore a jacket, a shirt and short shorts which made her conscious. The way I see it, Eunhyuk oppa is enjoying the view.
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
Eunhyuk: Wow.. she looks very attractive.
Yesung: So now I get it why she calls you "y anchovy."
Eunhyuk: *shocked* Yesung hyung?! Since when did you arrived? And why are you here?
Yesung: Well, a while ago when you were staring at her..
Eunhyuk: Aish, lemme guess. You're here for Soo Hyun, aren't you?
Yesung: You got that right. Tomorrow's the preconcert, right? And between the two of us, I've planned something together with Zhou Mi and Henry.
Eunhyuk: Y U NO TELL ME?
Yesung: If you can keep it a secret, then why not?
Eunhyuk: Spill the beans, hyung. Don't make me wonder the whole time!
 
Yesung hyung whispered something to me and I dropped my towel afterwards.
 
Eunhyuk: Seriously?!!! What the.. hyung.. You wouldn't want to create a commotion during the concert.. would you?
Yesung: The three of us have already decided.
Eunhyuk: Well it can't be helped.. what if Soo Hyun, Akira and Haruka change afterwards? What if..
Yesung: Regardless of the hesitations, we will still continue what we talked about.
Eunhyuk: Well suit yourself, hyung.. Anyway, Mika and I will be dancing in a few minutes. Now go and get your girl.
 
I went to Mika, while she was wearing her heels that time and I helped her out.
 
Eunhyuk: Having trouble with your shoes, jellyfish?
Miyu: Gwenchanayo.. It's just that I rarely use these.
Eunhyuk: *fixes her shoes* There. All done.
Miyu: Thanks..
Eunhyuk: *reaches for her hand* Shall we, jellyfish?
 
She gave me her warm smile, and we began with our positions. I want our dance to be perfect, but I wouldn't ask for more than performing with her.
 
Yuuki's POV :)
 
Mika noona and Eunhyuk hyung were standing far away from each other, describing it as "so close, yet so far away." I find noona attractive when she shows off her fierce look.
 
If Hyuna noona has an intense stare, Mika noona has a hypnotic one. You'll be paralyzed the whole time just by looking at her. Eunhyuk hyung was the same, and he seems to be enjoying it because his partner is his girlfriend.
 
During the chorus part, I started to bite my lips, imagining myself as Eunhyuk hyung. I think I am used to dancing with noona, that's all. And I'm so honored since we became close because of dancing.
 
Flashback:
 
Miyu: Thank you, Yuuki-kun. I'm a terrible dancer, but you're still here, teaching me. I should call you Yuuki-sensei from now on.
Yuuki: *blush* Aniyo, noona. Yuuki is fine with me. Besides, we're only two days apart.
Miyu: Yeah, but you look more matured compared to me. I'm not saying you're old, or anything Yuuki-kun..
Yuuki: *laughs* Wakarimaa. (I understand) But noona, seriously you don't even look like seventeen.
 
We've been talking a lot every break time. Our practice will start from 11pm and end at 2am. She was into dancing, and because of that, she improved.
 
End of Flashback.
 
For two weeks, we've been doing the same thing and she seems dedicated and passionate. She's got the potential and I wouldn't wonder if she became a superstar.
 
The same goes with the other dongsaengs of Super Junior hyungs. I've seen Sora noona dancing with Donghae hyung, and she was awesome. Even Eun Mi noona who started to become one of my mentors.
 
The rest, Hana and Haneul noona have great voices. Now that explains why Mr. Lee Soo Man chose to include them in our family. And behind me being a trainee for a year now, Prince Manager hyung told me something.
 
Another Flashback.
 
Prince Manager: Akashi Yuuki-kun, you've been one of our best trainees in our agency and I think we will be preparing for your debut soon.
Yuuki: Jinjja?!! When, manager hyung?
Prince Manager: Somewhere in 2013. And we made a plan. You will debut soon. Just like F.T Island and CNBLUE, you will be a member of a band.
Yuuki: Daebak.. But if I were to become a member, where are the rest?
 
Three guys showed up all of the sudden, and they are Japanese.
 
Prince Manager: Say hello to the other three, Yuuki. Kurosaki Ryuusei, Kurosaki Kyouya and Nakamura Daisuke.
 
And I was intrinsically motivated the whole time.
 
End of Another Flashback.
 
Miyu: Yuuki-kun, daijoubu?
Yuuki: Ah, noona.. onechan..
Miyu: Was my performance alright?
Yuuki: Splendid, noona. Your hardwork was paid off.
Miyu: And it's all because of you, Yuuki-kun. *hugs him* Arigato gosaimasu.. *smiles*
 
Soo Hyun: Mika, whoa. You improved ever since. Were you practicing the whole time?
Miyu: Yes, I was. With Yuuki-kun. *smiles*
Yuuki: Yeah, I was helping her out.
Eunhyuk: Oh. So that explains why she's tired all the time, eh?
Soo Hyun: Keep up the good work, arraseo? Okay, water break!
Eunhyuk: Yuuki Akashi, we need to talk.
 
I gulped. Eunhyuk hyung looks serious. Is he going to be mad for teaching his girlfriend how to dance? Eottokke?