How a Bunny Gets Jealous

Fate and Destiny

 

Sungmin's POV :)
 
SM Stars revealed who the Oppa's Dongsaengs really are during Strong Heart filming
 
During the filming of Strong Heart, several secrets were revealed including the EXO-M and EXO-K, SNSD, f(x), SHINee and many more.
 
One of the highlights is when Xiumin revealed that he and Sehun are crushing on Choi Mika, and they even hanged out during the filming of Greatest Kiss MV, and all the members of EXO were inspired by the five stunning girls.
 
"Us two are into the aegyo princess. We are attracted to cute girls with nice personality and Mika has it. While Suho hyung and Tao hyung prefer Sora who has long hair, nice body and is beautiful. Moving on to noonas like Haneul, D.O hyung, Kris hyung and Kai hyung likes her. She is a responsible noona the way they see it. Eun Mi noona, the new member, attracted Chanyeol hyung and Baekhyun hyung who are into girls with contagious smile. Lastly, for Hana noona is Lay, Luhan and Chen." Sehun enumerated.
 
"Sehun-ah, relax. It's not yet the end of the world." Kyuhyun commented while giving him water.
 
What the? Chanyeol and Baekhyun are into my Eun Mi? Aigoo..
 
Aside from EXO, f(x) also revealed the true personalities of the Oppa's Dongsaengs.
 
"Don't be fooled by Choi Mika's aegyo everyone. She's a wild girl in a sense that she would be loud, playful and hyper every time we practice. Yet she's fun to be with. She's respectful towards us~" Amber mentioned.
 
"Aish Amber unni do I have to pay you for complimenting me?" Mika replied, causing laughter among the audience.
 
"My, my.. Kyuhyun's new apprentice." as said by Lee Seung Gi. "So now I know why Eunhyuk calls her jellyfish" he continued.
 
"That's because she looks innocent, but behind that face is a strong personality." Eunhyuk mentioned about her girlfriend's habit of kissing her, and asking for milk tea all the time.
 
"Oppaaaaa~ You love me, right?" She told Eunhyuk. Another killer aegyo, indeed.
 
"Sora, on the other hand, seems shy at first. She doesn't express her feelings a lot, but when she opens up, expect a new side of her." That's what Victoria said.
 
"For me, the most mischievous is Mika, but still so cute. Sora and Hana unni are the down to earth types, Haneul unni is pretty as well as Eun Mi. Mika inherited Kyuhyun oppa's evil personality more than Siwon oppa's!" Sulli commented.
 
"At least Changmin and I have another dongsaeng to train!" Kyuhyun said.
 
"I have to agree with Sulli. Everyone of them has good personalities. Except for Mika! Hahaha!" Luna replied.
 
"Luna unni I'll get back at you kekeke~" making Mika's evil laugh heard.
 
"She's evil, I tell you. But the rest are alright~" Krystal said, with a smile.
 
"Of all the second to the maknaes, she's the most evil~ Jellyfish indeed." Yuri commented.
 
"You will never get bored, just by seeing them." Seohyun said.
 
The first episode of Strong Heart SM Town Special will be premiered on November 16, 2012.
 
Aish, don't even think about revealing anything about Eun Mi once again.
 
I clicked another article which I am too eager to know..
 
SM Artists Reveal Their Crushes Among the Oppa's Dongsaengs
 
This is the most hot topic of all. Aside from the personalities, they all have confessions on who the SM artists like.
 
SHINee:
Onew likes Haneul
Jonghyun likes Mika
Key likes Sora
Minho likes Eun Mi
Taemin likes Hana
 
Eunhyuk and Donghae were shocked upon knowing that. But it was all good since it was just for fun~
 
f(x)
Sulli is close to Eun Mi, Krystal with Hana, Victoria with Sora, Luna with Haneul and Amber with Mika.
 
SNSD~
Jessica, Sunny and Tiffany are close to Mika.
Yuri and Seohyun are good friends with Sora.
Hyoyeon, Taeyeon are buddies with Eun Mi
Yoona is close to Haneul
Sooyoung with Hana
 
And lastly, Super Junior.
 
1. Leeteuk: Found Eun Mi pretty.
2. Heechul: Attracted to Eun Mi before.
3. Hangeng: Though he's in China, his type is Haneul who happens to have a Chinese blood.
4. Kangin: He was attracted to Hana for a while.
5. Shindong: Only has Nari in his mind and heart.
6. Sungmin: Only Eun Mi
7. Yesung: Forever Alone, like Kyuhyun said.
8. Zhou Mi: Used to have a crush on Haneul.
9. Eunhyuk: Choi Mika.
10. Donghae: Used to date Mika, but now taken by Sora.
11. Siwon: Only Haneul
12. Kibum: Had a crush on Sora when she was single
13. Ryeowook: Forever alone just like Yesung; currently dating Park Ae Young.
14. Henry: Had a crush on Mika because of her cheeks.
15: Kyuhyun: Loves Hana for seven years.
 
THAT DOES IT. LEE EUN MI, YOU WILL HAVE TO EXPLAIN. AISH.
 
I closed my laptop, and there I was waiting for her when..