Hold On, Never Let Go

Fate and Destiny

 

Sungmin's POV :)
 
Like what Sora did, I used the keys to open Eun Mi's house, and there she was, sleeping.
 
She was very innocent and beautiful.. But why is there a tear in her eyes?
 
Then she woke up.. crying. And there I was in front of her.
 
Eun Mi: *crying* Sungmin oppa, why are you here?
 
I looked into her eyes, wiped her tears and kissed her without hesitations. I don't care about anything else, but us.
 
Sungmin: Don't you dare, Lee Eun Mi.
Eun Mi: Sungmin oppa.. But Cheska..
Sungmin: I don't care about her. She's not my type. Only you.
Eun Mi: But what more if I turned into someone that is not your type?
Sungmin: Aish. If you love someone, you would accept them for who they are. And when that time comes, you will be the only exception.
Eun Mi: Mianhae.. I'm such a weak person.. *frowns*
Sungmin: You are strong, Eun Mi. Because you wouldn't love a guy like me if you aren't.
 
Eun Mi's POV :)
 
Sungmin oppa was right in front of me, and I am still here, not even caring how I look in front of him. Stupid dream. I thought everything was true. But I'm glad it wasn't.
 
Sungmin: Why were you crying?
 
Tears continued to fall, and I started to grab him and give him a warm, tight hug. My dream was too painful.. what more if it was real.
 
Eun Mi: Sungmin oppa.. I dreamed about you and Cheska.. that I broke up with you because I hate seeing other girls sad because of my happiness..
Sungmin: It's an exact opposite, Eun Mi. Cheska is beautiful, but I don't like her at all. And is it your fault why I chose you? I made that choice alone. I didn't asked anybody regarding this.
Eun Mi: Why are these emotions present in me.. Aigoo..
 
He held me tight this time, feeling the pain and crying my heart out. This is not what I wanted. Feelings arise like rage, making me question why Sungmin oppa and I are together..
 
Sungmin: Every day that goes by it seems like I discover something new about you to love, its incredible to me how one person can make such a difference in my life..
Eun Mi: What is it, oppa?
Sungmin: That you are sensitive towards other people's needs, Eun Mi. I like that. But please don't attempt to break up with me just for that. Sora told me everything and I asked Mika for advice so I am here to give you a reason not to give up on us. If you feel bad about yourself, tell me. I promise I'll be by you're side through everything: thick and thin, rain or snow, fire or flood... I'll be there until my very last breath :)
 
He held my hands, that were longing for his touch..
 
Eun Mi: I was just afraid. You know that feeling when people write you off or judge you, when all you did was to be yourself and love someone? That . And it made me feel like I am not worthy of your love.
Sungmin: Yes you are. We are fated to love each other. Do you believe in fate and destiny?
Eun Mi: Not much.
Sungmin: Well, you should. Do you know that each one of us has an other half? Well for me, it's you who completes me.
 
Our hands were intertwined with each other. My fingers fit perfectly, and I missed that.
 
Sungmin: Stop being insecure, Eun Mi~ *sings* You're amazing, just the way you are~
Eun Mi: *blush* My favorite pair of sweats, no makeup and my hair is messy, yet the first thing you tell me is how beautiful I am. I love you so much, oppa..
Sungmin: *smirks* So, still attempting to break up with me? You should solve the value of Pi first.
Eun Mi: Eh? But it's infinite, oppa.. 3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971.. it goes on forever..
Sungmin: So is my love for you. I have the most amazing, perfect and totally awesome girlfriend in the world, and I couldn't be happier :) Please don't go, arraseo?
Eun Mi: I love the way you can make me feel safe, love and wanted, even when you're thousands of miles away. <3 Gomawo, oppa..
Sungmin: So, is that a hold on or let go?
Eun Mi: Hold on, and I will never let go~
 
He carressed my hair and cheeks and gave me a kiss on the forehead, then to my nose, and one of my cheeks. Stupid me, if I continued breaking up with him, then this would have been the worst decision I'd ever make in my entire life.
 
Sungmin: Ya Eun Mi.. I fall in love with you a little more each day. Through good and bad, I will always stand by you. <3
 
I'd realized something. Love is beautiful to see, Love is beautiful to feel, it is beautiful when you know you have it. It is beautiful when you know its right beside you, holding your hand <3
 
Eun Mi: I've never met anyone else that could make my heart beat fast and slow all at the same time. <3
 
He smiled slowly, and he moved closer and kissed me. Of course I had to do the same thing. With him, nothing else matters. Just our love for each other.
 
Sungmin: Time will come, and Cheska will find the one for her. But for me, it's you, Eun Mi. *winks*
 
Cheska's POV :)
 
It's been a week after I cried about my bias. And now, I can say that I have finally moved on. Yes, this Cheska Kim is strong because I know weakness, I am wise because I have been foolish, I am happy because I moved on. <3
 
I am strong because I know weakness, I am wise because I have been foolish, I am happy because I moved on. After all, Sungmin oppa didn't know who am I anyway, and we never had a relationship, not even friends.
 
In fact, after all the heartaches, I've found someone worth the wait. :)
 
I was at school when I saw Sungmin oppa and Eun Mi, walking together holding hands when suddenly, they approached me.
 
Sungmin: Cheska! Good morning!
 
Whoa, I didn't see that coming.
 
Cheska: Hi, Sungmin oppa. And Eun Mi. *bows*
Sungmin: No need to be formal. *laughs*
 
We have a short conversation. And yes, there are no bitterness anymore. I had accepted the fact that Eun Mi is the one for him. But what about me?
 
"Cheska, thank God I saw you."
 
It was no other than Lee Sungjin. Sungmin oppa's younger brother.. and just so you all know, he became my boyfriend. *smiles*
 
Sungjin: HYUNG! What are you doing in here?
Sungmin: Ya! I should ask you the same thing! I came here for my girlfriend.
Sungjin: Oh right. By the way, meet Cheska Kim. My girlfriend.
 
So that's my love story. Eun Mi and I became friends with each other, and the two siblings are our boyfriends. What more can I ask for?