Busted!

Fate and Destiny

 

Haruka's POV :)
 
My sister looks very happy right now and I too am for her. But honestly, I kept on wondering how awesome it feels if your bias is going to do that for you especially in a concert to where he will perform.
 
Then again, it would be very impossible for Henry oppa to notice me in a crowd. I mean, I'm not that pretty and I'm sure there are a lot of girls who are deserving of his love and that excludes me.
 
Zhou Mi oppa and Akira were both at the backstage already. They might probably showering themselves sweet nothings as of the moment. And here I am, waiting for my bias to perform.
 
Henry oppa was there, with his look full of swag. He was also a stand out and is really cute. Aish, I wanna pinch his cheeks right now if only I could.
 
Henry: What's up, Seoul? :) This one's for you, SPECIAL PERSON. <3 *winks*
 
Special person?! Aigoo. Tell me.. he's still single, right? Now I'm no longer in the mood anymore..
 
Henry's POV :)
 
Special someone. You've got that right. And this is my plan all along together with the other hyungs. But still, I have no idea how Siwon hyung and the rest will do theirs. Right now, I know what I'm doing.
 
A lot of girls were shocked and asking who am I referring to. But before I answer their question, let me sing "I'm Yours" first. Because this will be the day that I'm going to find that girl who captured my heart.
 
"But I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, I'm yours"
 
Compared to Donghae hyung's performance of this song which is full of dance and energy, mine is a guitar version just like Jason Mraz. Eunhyuk hyung did this too back then, and right now it's my turn.
 
That girl for me, is very special. She makes me smile, laugh and the best part is, she captured my heart in an instant.
 
"So I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, I'm sure
There's no need to complicate, our time is short
This is our fate, I'm yours"
 
The song is almost finished, and now it's time to look for that girl right now. Girl, stay with me forever. I'll be yours as long as you're mine. <3
 
Haruka's POV :)
 
I don't know if I should still be happy or not. So all along that I've been hanging out with him, he already has someone else in his mind.
 
Still, I consider it my fault. How fool of me to expect that he's going to like me back. Who am I anyway?
 
Aish, Haruka.. stop degrading yourself.. Aigoo.. But I can't help it. Right now I envy all the Oppa's Dongsaengs including Soo Hyun and Akira. They were just ordinary girls too like me, yet their life became extra-ordinary when their bias started to like them back.
 
I am just a fan, and I can't do anything but to support him.
 
That girl is so lucky. The only thing left to do is for her to give a sweet yes. Thinking about what it feels like to be with him, saying "That should be me." made me shed tears along the way. I guess it's hard for me to accept it after all.
 
If with fancams and statuses I already am crying, what more if it's really happening right in front of me?
 
I turned around, just to prevent myself from seeing him and that girl.. And turned the music on in my ipod.
 
Henry: Not so fast, Haruka.
 
Henry oppa went down to where I am and lead me to the stage. It was the very first time we held hands.
 
Henry: Why are you running away from me? Don't you know it hurts seeing you go?
Haruka: But oppa, that girl..
Henry: Is you.
Haruka: Eh? Come again?
Henry: I said that girl is you. YOU are my special someone.
 
Oh my gosh.. The way he said that is music to my ears.. I can't believe it.
 
Henry: Why are you crying? *wipes tears* Haruka, I like you and I want to take it to the next level. You know what I'm going to ask. *smiles*
Haruka: You should try asking me. *chuckles*
Henry: Haruka Miyazaki, will you be my..
Haruka: Yes. And I know I didn't let you finish.
 
It was the best proposal ever. And the same day with Akira, it was also the day when I started to be in a relationship.
 
Siwon's POV :)
 
The concert ended finally and I asked Sungmin hyung to hide me from Haneul that time because I will be seeing someone else.
 
Sungmin: The coast is clear, Siwon. Make sure that this plan doesn't fail.
Siwon: Of course. I planned ahead for this and it will be a wasted if it did.
Kyuhyun: I'll be in charge of Hana and Haneul. Hana is getting suspicious.
Sungmin: Aish Kyuhyun try not to be like that. Girls are good investigators.
Kyuhyun: Mianhae..
 
We continued with our tasks and I have to go quickly.
 
Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Haneul)
 
Yaaaaay!!! The concert was a success! Daebak!!
 
Even if it was, I wasn't totally in the mood to celebrate because I don't even know where Siwon oppa or Kyuhyun oppa is. Are we really supposed to play hide and seek or what? I'm starting to get frustrated.
 
And as we noticed, no one was with us. Even Soo Hyun and the rest. What has gotten into everyone? Aish this is driving me insane.
 
Hannah: Still no sign of Siwon oppa yet?
Jasmin: Nothing. Aish. We looked almost everywhere.
Hannah: Yeah, except for the conference hall in the SM building, though.
Jasmin: That's impossible. I mean, all of the SM Stars went there and not letting us know? That's absurd.
Kyuhyun: Hello, ladies.
 
I was shocked to see Kyuhyun oppa there actually. He's like a ghost who appeared all of the sudden.
 
Hannah: Ya Cho Kyuhyun oppa! Where the heck have you been?!
Kyuhyun: *touches her lip* Shhhh. Calm down. I just went around the stadium that's all. Anyway, want me to give you both a ride?
Jasmin: Jinjja? But I can go and just get taxi..
Kyuhyun: Right at this moment? Aniyo, go with us.
 
And so I did. I hope it's fine with Hannah. Anyway, no malice please.
 
It took us half and hour to go to SM building and I felt something different. Whatever that is, I want to know.
 
Kyuhyun: Here we are, girls.
Jasmin: Kyuhyun oppa, no offense, but why do I think that you are up to something?
Kyuhyun: *gulps* Aniyo. Why would I?
 
That time, I wanted to open the door quickly to stop worrying about things, and when I did..
 
I was surprised. It was Siwon oppa, with someone else...
 
Who was Siwon oppa with? Find out on the next chapter <3