Voices that Care

Fate and Destiny

 

Ae Young's POV :)
 
Hi~ I'm Park Ae Young! Still remember me? I was the girl who won the cards from the card kissing game and the Boys in the City Photobook. But that's not what I really treasure. It's the day when Ryeowook oppa asked me to be his first girlfriend.
 
I've been his fan ever since, and I couldn't believe that everything turned this way. I'm so thankful.
 
Ryeowook: Ae Young, you're here. *smiles* *hugs her*
Ae Young: I've been looking all over for you and I bumped into Zhou Mi oppa. Good thing Mika unni knew where you are. Are you done with the dance rehearsals?
Ryeowook: Yes. But Eunhyuk hyung's jellyfish and her brother needed my help so I'm gonna teach them first.
Ae Young: Oh.. So that's why you're here with unni.. Whew.
Ryeowook: Want to watch me teach the Choi siblings?
Ae Young: Sure oppa~
 
Ryeowook oppa kissed my lips all of the sudden, ignoring the world and my heart suddenly exploded out of nowhere. It was so romantic.
 
Miyu: Ryeowook oppa, we'll be singing a religious song together which is The Prayer.
Ryeowook: Arraseo. I will play it on the piano. Ae Young, mind if you sit next to me? *smiles*
Ae Young: Sure~
 
"I pray you'll be our eyes and watch us where we go. 
And help us to be wise in times when we don't know 
Let this be our prayer when we lose our way 
Lead us to the place guide us with your grace 
To a place where we'll be safe 
La luce che tu hai"
 
Just by being beside me makes me feel comfortable and secure. I really love him so much. I was just an ordinary fan just like the dongsaengs, and right now I feel like I belong.
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
Ryeowook oppa was revealed to like me back then by Donghae oppa, but he never had the chance to confess because Eunhyuk got me already. What I  wanted is for me to get close to my admirers, and even end up finding someone for them.
 
I remembered when Ryuusei used to give me philosophical advice regarding love. He told me that every pot has its lid and there is a special someone waiting for you. So that explains why I wanted to pair up the SJ oppas with others because I wanted them to know what love is all about.
 
And speaking of pairing, my brother arrived, with Haneul unni. They look sweet as ever.
 
I'm gonna name Ae Young and Ryeowook as Aewoo, the melody couple. Wait, Eunhyuk is not here.. So I guess I'm forever alone after all.
 
Siwon: Mika! *hugs her*
Miyu: Siwon oppa! Haneul unni!
Siwon: Hey, even Ryeowook is here with his girlfriend. How come?
Miyu: Well, I persuaded him since he has a good voice. And I still find it hard singing our duet together.
Siwon: Ohhh. Alright. Ryeowook, go on and teach us. *smiles*
Ryeowook: Arraseo. *smiles*
 
Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Haneul)
 
So it's time for the Choi siblings to be with each other and start practicing. I'm so happy to know that it's alright watching them. And I haven't heard their voice in person as well and I look forward to it.
 
Wow.. Speaking of. Mika's voice was high and at the right pitch and it was perfect for Siwon oppa's voice. Something common between the siblings.
 
"Lead us to a place, guide us with your grace 
Give us faith so we'll be safe 
Sogniamo un mondo senza più violenza 
Un mondo di giustizia e di speranza 
Ognuno lo dia la mano al suo vicino 
Simbolo di pace, di fraternità 
La forza che ci dà"
 
Ryeowook: The way you both sing is quite good, I must say.
Miyu: Any errors you would like to point out?
Ryeowook: Actually, there are none.
Ae Young: You two have a good voice, honestly.
Miyu: Jinjja?!
Ryeowook: That's why I told you that you don't really need an instructor. You've got potential.
Siwon: Wow, Mika. It's my first time hearing your voice. Since when did you started singing?
Miyu: Ever since I was 3 years old. So yeah, 14 years. My Filipina mom taught me.
Ryeowook: Wow. Now we know. So, you may go now and visit your boyfriend, Mika. Siwon hyung and Haneul, you'll be singing too, right? Now let me help you.
 
I wanted to have a good performance like Mika so.. Wish me luck. I may not be the best singer, but I will do my very best.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
So that's the reason why Ryeowook oppa didn't want to teach me because I already am kind of good in singing. Still, I want to improve myself.
 
I've always wanted to become a singer, a writer and an HR manager. Yes, I won't make it a fantasy, but a reality because I myself know that it's my destiny.
 
Akira: Mikaaaaaa!!!
 
Akira was screaming and giddy at the same time when she approached me.
 
Miyu: Yo!
Akira: Omo! I hate youuuu! You didn't even told me that Zhou Mi oppa will be there kyaaaaa~
Miyu: Hahaha, it was all too sudden, swear. And you came at the right time. So how was he and your sister with Henry oppa?
Haruka: Ermagerd guys.. Henry oppa just started courting me. And he's going to sing Just The Way You Are at the concert! I just can't wait!
Akira: And Zhou Mi oppa is with Yesung oppa, practicing their songs in different rooms. Omoooo~ Soo Hyun is with him too. And guess what?! Zhou Mi oppa just asked me out. Totally, the best day ever!!
 
I was so happy for them now that they have their own love life with their biases.
 
Siwon's POV :)
 
So it's between me, Haneul, Ryeowook and Ae Young. If KyuNa will sing Breaking Free, then SiNeul will be the Start of Something New. Cool, isn't it? And it will also be my first time hearing her sing. And here goes nothing:
 
"This could be the start
Of something new
It feels so right
To be here with you
 
And now looking in your eyes
I feel in my heart
The start of something new"
 
We finished the song without Ryeowook commenting. I wonder what it means.
 
Ryeowook: It was effortless, yet awesome. Great.. *smiles*
Jasmin: Thanks, Ryeowook oppa.
Ryeowook: Well, that's it for now. Tomorrow's the general rehearsals so, goodluck! I'll be spending time with Ae Young sshi now.
 
Ryeowook left, with Ae Young with a smile. And afterwards, I looked at Haneul's ice and complimented her voice.
 
Siwon: Your voice is soothing, Haneul. *smiles* How come you haven't let me hear your voice before?
Jasmin: Well, I am shy..
Siwon: Talents like that must not be hidden for a long time. *kiss her forehead*
 
Then Hyun Hwa opened the door, informing us of something.
 
Hyun Hwa: Are you guys up for the general rehearsals tomorrow? Better prepare yourselves, arraseo?
 
We looked at each other once again, and holding hands. Time flies by, and the concert will be the day after tomorrow. Awesome.