Pajama Party

Fate and Destiny

 

Haruka's POV :)
 
Then I saw Choi Mika, the Japanese speaking aegyo princess. It would be awesome communicating with her in Japanese,
 
Miyu: Ohhhh~ New faces!
 
While Sora is a sophisticated and classy girl and Hana is a friendly, approachable lady, Mika was the energetic kid, and the mood maker. 
 
Haruka: Konichiwa! Haruka desu. Mika-chan.. Hajimemae! Douzo yoroshikun onegai shimasu~
Miyu: Haruka-channnnn~
 
She hugged me, as if she was a kid. So that's how she is in person.
 
Sam: They will be our stylists, Miyu.
Miyu: Jinjja? Yaaaay! So, you two are going to stay with us??
Soo Hyun: Yeah! *smiles*
Miyu: Omo! Let's have a slumber party!!
 
Mika was hyper than usual, yet she was fun to be with.
 
Jasmin: Ya~ Seems like the two of you are having fun.. Oh, hi! Lee Haneul here. You are the stylists, right?
Soo Hyun: Yes, we are. I am Lee Soo Hyun and she's Miyazaki Haruka. *bows*
Jasmin: No need to be formal, ladies. May I know what your ages are? I am the unni here. *smiles*
 
Soo Hyun's POV :)
 
Lee Haneul seemed to be responsible and awesome just like Leeteuk oppa. And she has dongsaengs that are awesome too.
 
Hannah: So, we are almost here. Don't worry, you will meet Eun Mi later.
Jasmin: Where is she by the way?
Eun Mi: I am here!! Sorry I'm late. Too many errands.
 
We all laughed and talked to each other. I can feel that this is a sign of a good friendship between us and the Oppa's Dongsaengs.
 
Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Haneul)
 
It was early in the afternoon and we already ate lunch together. Miyu and I were the ones who cooked and the rest helped too. Then to lighten up the mood, we did what people usually do with their friends: GIRL TALK.
 
Hannah: Who are your biases, Soo Hyun and Haruka?
Soo Hyun: I love Yesung oppa.. *blush*
Hannah: Jinjja?! Hahaha. If you and oppa will date, he wouldn't be forever alone anymore!
Sam: Oh right~ Both he and Sungmin oppa were alone, but when Eun Mi unni came, he was left behind. Hahaha.
Miyu: Aww guys, he still has someone else.
Soo Hyun: He does? :(
Miyu: Yup! Ddangkoma!
 
We all laughed. We even thought Yesung oppa was dating someone.
 
Hannah: Seriously Soo Hyun, go and get my brother. I will cheer you on!
Eun Mi: So if there's MiHyuk, HaeSora, SiNeul and KyuNa, there's also a new OTP in the making!
ALL: YeHyun!!!
Sam: Wait!! What about Haruka?!
Haruka: My bias is.. Zhou Mi oppa.. *blush*
Miyu: This is so awesome!!! You should be called MiHaru!!
 
Thus, new OTPs were created.
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
After numerous make overs, music, eating and girl talks, we all began to sleep. We have to wake up early or else we're gonna be late.
 
Miyu: We guys have to sleep.
Sam: Especially you, Miss Sleepyhead.
 
Tomorrow's the contract signing. I can't wait for it!
 
Soo Hyun's POV :)
 
Oh right, tomorrow's the contract signing. Hanging out with these girls, was one of the happiest things. I do have friends in Jeju, but it feels different being with SJ's sisters slash girlfriends.
 
I thought they would just treat us as stylists, but I was wrong. What you see is what you get. Haneul unni was matured and responsible, Hana unni was classy and elegant, Sora was friendly and pretty, Eun Mi unni was fun to be with and Mika was childlike yet cute.
 
I would be happy if they become famous. Because these girls are really down to earth just like Super Junior. At first, it's hard to figure out why people like them, especially when you are meeting them for the first time. But when you get to know them, you will love them individually, not just as a sibling of a Super Junior member, but as themselves. They grew up well in the Philippines, leaving me and impression that all Filipinos are nice just like them.