Opportunities

Fate and Destiny

 

Prince Manager's POV :)
 
It was Mr. Lee Soo Man. After the phone call, I went to the SM building asap to see what he wants to talk about.
 
Prince Manager: Sir, were you looking for me?
Mr. Lee Soo Man: Of course, Kim Jung Hoon. I would like to give you something, and I want you to make them sign it.
Prince Manager: To whom are you referring to, sir?
Mr. Lee Soo Man: The Oppa's Dongsaengs. But for now, Mika and Sora will be the ones signing this contract first since the three are busy with their works and studies.
Prince Manager: So.. this contract..
Mr. Lee Soo Man: *smiles* Yes, precisely. I will now take the Oppa's Dongsaengs and let them become a part of our SM Family.
Prince Manager: As a girl group?
Mr. Lee Soo Man: That would take long. Maybe we should just train them as actresses first. It's not easy to be in a girl group.
Prince Manager: I agree. And when EunHae enters the military, they had to go back to the Philippines to continue their studies.
 
He gave me the contract, and I had it inside my car. Mr. Lee Soo Man rarely gives contracts easily without undergoing auditions. And when he does, he knows that the people he chooses have special talents in them.
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
Wow, all of us became models in an instant. I never expected that we would end up like this. My boyfriend was there, sitting beside me, playing with my hair that I braided a while ago.
 
Miyu: y anchovy, got nothing to do? *looks at him*
Eunhyuk: Hahaha, why?
Miyu: It's rare for you to do this.
Eunhyuk: Why, is it bad to play around with my girlfriend?
Miyu: Did I say such thing?
Eunhyuk: No, but it's weird asking me that way.
Miyu: Oh.. so.. Sora and I will have a photoshoot a week from now.. And.. *blush*
Eunhyuk: What? Oh, jellyfish. I know you. *smirks* Tell me what you want..
Miyu: Well.. *shy* It's just that..
Sam: Eunhyuk oppa, she wants you to support her all the way. And you know.. give her a k..
Miyu: Ya Sam! I didn't tell you such thing..
 
They continued teasing me until I had admitted everything.
 
Miyu: Fine.. I was my anchovy to be there.. *blushing* And I want to k.. *gulps*
 
He kissed my cheek, making me blush as red as a tomato. I didn't see that coming.
 
Eunhyuk: Is that what you wanted? *smiles* You should have asked me. How come you didn't kissed me first?
Miyu: Well, there are people watching. *shy*
Eunhyuk: *hugs her* You shouldn't be shy with me around. *smiles* Let's show off how cute we are as a couple.
 
I can't stop blushing, and my heart is beating fast whenever he tells me those sweet things. And for the moment, he was already carrying me in his back.
 
Miyu: Ya, where are you taking me?
Eunhyuk: Secret. *sticks tongue out*
Miyu: I can walk, you know. *pouts*
 
I don't have an idea where he would take me.. Oh well, just go with the flow.
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
Sam: Have fun guys! You two sure are sweet!
 
So it was me and Donghae oppa left inside the dorm. The others went on a date and we were holding hands.
 
You know the AMAZING moment when you see that special person and your heart starts to beat so much faster, and you keep replaying those couple of seconds in your head? This is what I am feeling right now.
 
Donghae: So I guess it's only you and me, Sora.
Sam: Yeah, they all went and dated each other. How about us?
Donghae: *pulls her closer* You know what I always wanted to do with you? *smirks*
 
He closed the door, and the windows, and he played a slow type of music. Then he pulled me even closer, and as the music begins, he held my hand and we began.
 
Donghae: I've always told Eunhyuk that when I have a girlfriend, I would play a slow music, and dance with her until I am tired. And that's you, Sora.
Sam: But did you also danced with Mika back then?
Donghae: I haven't. But right now I am happy now that you are dancing with me. You are my first thought of every morning and my last of every night, You are the safety in my darkness and the brightness in my light. <3
Sam: Me too. You know what? I've always wanted someone who would dance with me, no matter what. Guess our thoughts are intertwined after all.
 
Donghae oppa smiled. I feel like Cinderella right now, dancing along with Prince Charming. The only difference is, I don't need to check time and no one will interrupt this moment we have right now.
 
Donghae: We may not be able to see each other a lot.. but when I do see you it's like the first time all over again. And it all started with that one question..
Sam: Ah, I remember. "Do you feel the same way too?" back in the hospital..
Donghae: Yes. You all I've ever wanted. I just wanted to let you know, that I love you with all my heart, and that I am always here for you. <3 You're amazing because you are the only one who made me feel this way.
Sam: Likewise, oppa. You've always been my bias, and the one I love, no one else.
 
Donghae oppa kissed me, as if it's the first time. Everything becames clearer, and much better with him around. Oh oppa, You're the reason I have a smile on my face. You give me butterflies in my belly, stars in my eyes, and when I speak to you, it comes out absbslkfh <3
 
Dancing with the one I love, was one of the best things. And I never expected that we wanted the same thing to happen.
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
Eunhyuk took me in his car, and we started driving. I was looking at him, and the more I do so, he gets more handsome.
 
We arrived, and we were at the playground again to where I forgot to bring any jacket and he was there for me.
 
Miyu: Why are we here, anchovy?
Eunhyuk: I just want to show you something, my jellyfish.
 
I wonder what he wanted to show me.