Angel in Disguise

Fate and Destiny

 

Ryuusei's POV :)
 
Eunhyuk: Mika, before we go, I think you should talk to Ryuusei for the last time.
Miyu: Won't you be..?
Eunhyuk: I learned my lesson. I don't want to be jealous anymore.
 
Oh, right. We will only stay in Korea for two weeks. And the past two days, coming here gave me a lesson that I will keep in mind forever.
 
If there is someone who loves you, don't take them for granted. Because time will come that they will realize what they are worth, with another person.
 
Miyu: I got permission from my boyfriend, Ryuusei.
Eunhyuk: Feel free to speak in Tagalog. I don't mind.
Miyu: So ano, Ryuusei? (What now, Ryuusei?)
Ryuusei: I'm really sorry, Miyu. Ate.. Noona.
Miyu: Hay nako! Tumigil ka nga pinapatanda mo ko masyado eh. (Aigoo.. Stop that. You're making me old.)
Ryuusei: Ang swerte ng boyfriend mo dahil sa kanya ka. (Your boyfriend is lucky to have you.) Naalala mo ba dati nung sinabe ko sayo na kung lahat nang babae ay katulad mo malamang masaya na lahat ang mga lalaki sa mundo? (Remember when I told you that if only girls are like you, then guys would end up happy?)
Miyu: Oh, right. *smiles*
Ryuusei: *pats her head* Kahit 17 na tayo parehas, parang bata ka pa rin. Yung siguro yung meron ka na wala sa iba. Kaya nga ko nainlove sayo kasi kakaiba ka. (Even if we are both on the same age, you still act like a kid. That's probably something you have that others don't. You are unique. And I like you for that.)
Miyu: So, is this a goodbye?
Ryuusei: *kisses her forehead* No. Rather, until we meet again. *hugs her*
 
I left, and it felt great. Because I can finally set her free without the pain and bitterness. Now it's time for me to go. And I hope Kyouya is fine.
 
Classes were suspended due to the storm, so it is as if we didn't ditched classes.
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
Finally, Ryuusei and I parted ways without pain and bitterness. And Eunhyuk oppa and I got back together again.
 
We were holding hands as we reached his car, and he noticed the scars I had when I attempted to cut myself because of him.
 
Eunhyuk: What happened to your hand and arm?
Miyu: I got depressed of our break up, and started cutting myself.
Eunhyuk: *hits her* Pabo! You almost killed yourself. I thought you hated sharp objects and blood?
Miyu: Yeah, but I was too numb so I didn't have second thoughts.
 
Inside the car, I was scolding her like a young kid.
 
Eunhyuk: Please Mika, don't ever cut yourself again. Jebal..
Miyu: Arraseo.. Mianhae.. *bows*
Eunhyuk: Kiss me first.
Miyu: Aish you y anchovy!
 
She kissed my cheek and I smiled. We arrived at the dorm safely, seeing the others with their partners.
 
Siwon: Ya.. You two are wet. Could you please dry yourselves?
Sungmin: The y jellyfish and anchovy couple is back!
 
It was still stormy so we have to stay in the dorm for a while. And seeing Donghae, I was very shocked.
 
Eunhyuk: Ya! What happened to your face?!
Donghae: It's nothing.
Eunhyuk: No it's not!
Donghae: I got into a fight with Kyouya.
Eunhyuk: What did he do to make you that way? I've never seen you in a fist fight before.
Donghae: Well something bad happened to Sora..
 
Donghae continued, and goodness, I didn't know how painful it was for Sora to experience something like that.
 
Miyu: That jerk Kyouya! Aish!!!
Sam: But everything's okay now, thanks to my one and only. How about the two of you?
Miyu: Aish this anchovy killed me.. I thought he was going to leave me for good. Ryuusei and I ended up in good terms.
Eunhyuk: And I swore not to be extremely jealous anymore. *smiles*
 
Sungmin: But Sora, what happened a while ago.. Do you want him to be expelled or something?
Sam: Oppa, don't. It was just an attempt.
Sungmin: Still.. it was wrong.
 
Eun Mi's POV :)
 
What happened to Sora was extreme and I had a deja vu of what happened to Mika and Sora. When Da Bin almost killed them, they were still there, ready to forgive. And this time too. How can there be such angels that undergo a lot of challenges, yet they never fail to forgive the ones who hurted them?
 
Sungmin oppa is very caring towards his sister, and I respect that. They have been separated for years, and I guess that is also a reason why.
 
Eun Mi: Not that I don't mind Sora, but why?
Sam: That time, I knew he was drunk. Kyouya would never do such thing.
Sungmin: Were you traumatized with what happened?
Sam: Yes, but I can manage.
 
Then to our surprise, there is someone who was knocking the door.
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
It was Ryuusei. How did he knew where we live?
 
Miyu: Ryuusei, what are you doing in here?
Ryuusei: Kyouya.. He told me that he almost did something bad to Sam..
Miyu: Now where is he?! I'm going to beat him up because of what he did!!
 
Kyouya was behind Ryuusei, looking sad and filled with regrets. Sungmin and Donghae oppa almost lost control.
 
Donghae: Ya! What are you doing here?!
Ryuusei: Well, we didn't came here to cause trouble. We just wanted to apologize and fix everything before we go to Manila.
Sungmin: That guy, has no right to disrespect my sister.
Ryuusei: *bows 90 degrees* In behalf of my cousin, I deeply apologize for all the trouble he had caused.
 
Kyouya also bowed, in a silent way.
 
Kyouya: Sorry.. I know what I did is unforgivable so if you would kick us out, I'd understand.
Miyu: Shut up, Kyouya. Were not even saying anything yet.
Kyouya: Miyu.. Sam..
Sam: Arraseo, I forgive you.
Kyouya: Eh?!!
Sam: Why, don't you want that?
Kyouya: How can you forgive me easily, Sam?
Sam: I know you were drunk. You smelled like soju a while ago so you didn't know what you are doing. Kyouya, do me a favor and don't do it again.
Kyouya: *hugs her* Thank you..
Ryuusei: Well, we decided to withdraw from the school and after the storm, we would go back to Manila and stay in Japan for a while. So, see you.
 
Ryuusei's POV :)
 
I guess this is the right way to end things. We already caused a lot of trouble anyway, and we don't deserve Sam and Miyu. What we did for love is stupidity, but it's inevitable not to experience that.
 
Right now, what matters is Sam and Kyouya, making up after what he did a while ago, and me and Miyu, ending our bitterness towards each other.
 
Past is past, and nothing will happen if you kept on dwelling on it. We have one more week to go here in Seoul, and we're going to spend it to correct our mistakes and move on from them.
 
That's how we ended up. But I know someday, I'll be able to find someone for me. Maybe it's not yet time. And Kyouya and I had to realize what it feels to be brokenhearted first before us ditching our player attitudes.