Truth or Dare

Fate and Destiny

 

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Ah! Finally~ We survived that damn Love Complex. I thought I wouldn't be able to do so. Well, here I am with the Oppa's Dongsaeng and the SJ members, especially with my one and only, Eunhyuk. It's the 7th Anniversary of Super Junior, and we are all here to celebrate.
 
As a person who is into parties and socializing, I was the one who rented the place for us to stay. It was a Karaoke Club wherein you can sing, dance, and party all night long.
 
Miyu: Sorry guys, this is all that I came up with. Mianhae. *bows*
 
Well, it really is my first time. I mean, I usually create events or something, but this time it has to be great, because the SJ Oppas are here.. and I am doing it for them.
 
Siwon: That's all? What do you mean by that?
Miyu: Eh? Well, it's my first time doing this for all of you.. and I have no idea if you will like it.
Donghae: Why are you saying that? This place is awesome!!
 
All of them agreed, and it made me smile.
 
Kyuhyun: Eunhyuk hyung sure is lucky to have a girlfriend like you who can create events like this. This is awesome?
Eunhyuk: *puts arms around her* Well, what can you say? But I am luckier to have her in my life.
 
So the party is just getting started, and all of them were singing their favorite songs.
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
I can't believe that our group is celebrating our 7th anniversary! I hope it would last longer. You ELFs will continue to love us, won't you?
 
Anyway, Mika sure made this event awesome. Who would have ever thought that a kid, I mean someone like her would arrange something grand and lavish at the same time? You wouldn't even know that she was all behind this unless she told us.
 
The party was great, and so is the music and ambiance. The other SJ members started drinking, but since Donghae and I don't, we are left in a table, with our girlfriends.
 
Miyu: So I guess it will be the four of us after all.
Sam: Yeah, right. Too bad we can't have fun like them.
Miyu: It's fine. As long as I'm with my anchovy, everything will be alright~
Donghae: You guys sure are sweet. *smiles* Ever since you became a couple, it seems like you stopped teasing each other.
Miyu: Aniyo, oppa. Actually, I would still call him a ert.
 
This caused Sora and Donghae to laugh. Well probably because I love skinship with her, and sometimes it goes overboard. Still, she's my jellyfish.
 
Sam: How about we play some game?
Eunhyuk: What game? Pass the Message?
Donghae: How about, SPIN THE BOTTLE?
Miyu: That's a great idea~
 
So Donghae borrowed a bottle of Soju and we created a circle. And the game had already started. And now, we are still waiting for it to stop.
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
Okay.. so the bottle stopped and it pointed at me. Weird. I wonder what would I choose.
 
Miyu: So Sam, Truth or Dare?
Sam: I guess I have to stick with dare~ *smiles*
Miyu: Arraseo~ Ya anchovy, go and help me find a good dare for her~
Eunhyuk: Hmm.. Sora.. I want you to look in Donghae's eyes and tell him how much you love him~
Sam: Is that all?
Miyu: Ya! Make it challenging!
Eunhyuk: With matching kiss on the lips. *smirks*
 
I was blushing that time. Well, it's not like I am used to it.. It's just that there are so many people watching. But then again, there's no malice. He's my boyfriend anyway.
 
Sam: Donghae oppa, nado saranghae..
 
I kissed him that time, and they were all squealing. It sure felt great. Aish, these strawberry couple. I must get back at them!
 
We spinned the bottle once again, and finally. It's Miyu's turn~
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
Wow, so this game is attacking each one of us. And it gets more and more intense because the SJ members ditched drinking, and so did Hannah and Jasmin unni.
 
Sam: So Miyu, Truth or Dare?
Miyu: Hmm.. Truth si vous plait~
Sam: Arraseo.. Hmmm. Since I knew you since high school, let me ask you a question. So you've been through a lot of things in the past, before you have Eunhyuk oppa. May I ask you Miyu, if you could meet Ryuusei once again, what would you do?
 
Whoa, I didn't see that coming. I mean, Ryuusei Kurosaki.. is.. a part of my past.. someone who I used to be really mad with.
 
Sam: No offense meant, Eunhyuk oppa.
Eunhyuk: Gwenchanayo.
Miyu: Act normal, of course. *smiles* I would show off this y anchovy, making him realize what he lost.
 
I seemed to be boastful that time, but who cares? It was all just a part of imagination. But if Ryuusei didn't broke my heart, I wouldn't have become what I am right now.
 
Eunhyuk: *kisses her cheek* Aww, isn't my girlfriend sweet? *smiles*
Sam: She sure is~ Very well said, Miyu!
 
I kissed Eunhyuk oppa's cheeks as well. Wherever Ryuusei is right now, I don't give a damn..