The Aftermath

Russian Roulette

The remaining three were questioned for the next few hours as Hyuk's body was examined by the police. The officers were beginning to question their 'innocence'. The barely managed to answer their questions without stuttering somewhat. N still hadn't returned and the others were becoming nervous about his sudden disappearance. 

"Do you think he'll actually come back?" Ken sighs as he drops down onto the couch after the officers had left with Hyuk's body.

"He wouldn't just leave us like this," Leo replies reassuringly as he takes a seat beside him, "I'm sure he'll be back soon."

"We can only hope....." Ravi mutters, gaining a scowl from Leo in return.

"They know it was us," Ken says softly.

"Huh?"

"The police, they know it was us. They just have no evidence to support their assumption."

"Then we won't let them get any evidence," Leo states simply.

Ken laughs softly at his ignorance, "If only it were that simple. There are so many things that would instantly indicate it was us. The gun for instance, a quick search of the place and they would find it for sure."

"Then we'll do what N said and throw it in the river."

Ken smirks before standing up, walking towards his room, "Do what you wish, I'm too tired to care."

Leo groans in annoyance before turning to Ravi who had remained quiet during the brief conversation, "I guess this is all left up to the two of us now."

Ravi gives a small nod before speaking, "So what happens now?"

Leo shrugs, "I honestly have no idea. I hate to admit it but we really need N, we are completly lost without him. He was what kept us together."

Ravi brushes as hand across one of the bruises on his cheekbone, "Well he didn't beat the out of you. He's losing it, he's just as broken as we are. This really has become too much, we can't keep up with the game for much longer. There's no point in trying anymore."

Leo sighs in disappointment before standing up, "So I guess this is all left up to me."

"I'm sorry...." Ravi mutters as Leo walks away, leaving Ravi to his thoughts. 

 


I know this chapter is very short, especially after not updating for more than a week or something. Sorry :( I had a writers block. But don't worry! I got a big, dramatic chapter coming in a couple of days. Wait for me kk? <3