Depriving

Sono Iyasare Kokoro [[That Healed Heart]]

 

 

[]=[]=[]=[]=[]

 

     Shingyouji couldn’t sleep that night. His head is full of certain things that he felt is going to bother him any time soon. He just doesn’t know what it’s going to be yet. Misu hugged him first and that made him happy, extremely happy. But that happiness was gone when Misu told that he’s Misu’s possession. Of course Shingyouji knew he’s only that to Misu but then he’d have been hoping that one day Misu would understand his feelings and could finally call him his lover. He’d always wish for that in those 2 years. And in 5 more months, Misu is going to graduate with her ‘wife’. Shingyouji went to depression afterwards.

 

[]=[]=[]=[]=[]   

       

     “Go back to your room Shingyouji. Didn’t you know, you’re not allowed to leave your room at night?” Shingyouji tilts his head. There’s no such rules at the dorm that they’re not allowed to leave their room at night. Shingyouji just nodded his head and Misu lets go of him. Shingyouji stared at Misu’s eyes before trailing away from them to his room. After the sound of the door closed triggers the night’s silence, Misu sighed in relief.

    

    “Your possession, Misu?” Chiaki’s voice felt like it’s mocking Misu with such hatred by saying that to that guy, Shingyouji. But then Misu has always been like that, cold and daring. He doesn’t care whether or not he’d hurt someone’s feelings. He just says everything he wanted to say even if it’ll cost him huge problem in the end.

 

     Misu turned around and walked away slowly. Chiaki stared at Misu’s back.

 

     “He doesn’t look like your possession to me,” Chiaki whispered into the silence of the night. Misu’s eye doesn’t reflect ‘possession’ to him but rather ‘You’re not allowed to hug anyone else since I love you and you’re mine alone.’ Chiaki shrugged his shoulders and walked away. “But Misu, how can you keep up with him when you’re going to get married in 5 months?” Chiaki asked no one in the hallway but was rather hoping for an answer.

 

[]=[]=[]=[]=[]

 

     Shingyouji’s eyes wandered to this one girl walking back and forth in front of the school gates. He was strolling to give the security guards some files from Misu when he saw the girl. That girl was beautiful with her purple dress short to her knees. Not that Shingyouji is interested with the girl, no; he’s in love with Misu. The girl stopped her track and looked at Shingyouji. Taken a back, Shingyouji coughed and looked away.

 

     “Umm, excuse me? I’m having trouble here. Can you help me?” The girl spoke and Shingyouji looked back at the girl.

 

     “What can I help you with…?” Shingyouji trailed his words as the girl smiled. “Izuki.” Shingyouji heart skips a beat painfully. Izuki… Misu’ fiancé is so beautiful. Maybe that’s why Misu can’t love him. Maybe that’s why Misu want to have Izuki as his wife. Maybe that’s why Shingyouji is only his possession.

 

    “Izuki-san…” Izuki smiled again. “I need help to get into the school. The security guard doesn’t allow me to come in and I’ve been standing here for about half an hour now.” Shingyouji wondered. Why wouldn’t they allowed her to come into the school since she’s Misu’s fiancé? Shingyouji looked at the security guard and they were looking through the file Shingyouji brought them. The guards finally realized the girl standing outside was someone important and quickly opened the gate and apologize to the girl.

 

     “Gosh, you save me there. You were just looking at them and they immediately opened the gates for me.” Shingyouji chuckled. “It’s not me Izuki-san, it’s the file that I just brought to them.” Shingyouji points out to the red file that’s been hold by on of the guards. Izuki nodded and laughed. “But then thanks anyway. Without you bringing the file, I wouldn’t be able to get inside.” Shingyouji nodded and strolled his way to the school’s building.”

 

     Their walk to the school felt like years for Shingyouji. He can’t believe it that he’s walking with his boyfriend’s fiancé and didn’t do anything about it. He didn’t yell at her or even glared at her. He just felt like she’s not a bad girl; that it wouldn’t matter if Misu marries her. Shingyouji gasped and puts his hand on his mouth to cover his gasping. ‘How dare you to say that Shingyouji? After all the efforts you have done so Misu would recognize even for a bit and you said its okay for him to marry this girl you’re walking with? How dare you.’ Bits of water gathered by his eyes.

 

     “Shingyouji.” That voice. Why is he here when I’m in this situation? He would have thought that he’s such a kid for crying because of her. Shingyouji takes a deep breath and looks up. Misu was standing not far away from them and he was about to called him back when he felt the rush of wind from his side and the next thing he knows, Izuki is kissing Misu, in front of him, on the lips.

 

     Too shocked to do anything, Shingyouji walked away from the scene as fast as he could into the school’s building right in front of him. He passed both of them quickly and ran to the insides’ of the building. Takumi who just walked down the stairs was shocked to see Shingyouji running so fast upstairs. “Shingyouji-kun!” Takumi yelled his name but Shingyouji never looked back at him. Takumi tilts his head. Weird. Takumi continues to walk down the stairs and that’s when he understood why Shingyouji walked away so fast he could fall over.

 

     That scene in front of him shocked him the most. Misu should have let go of the girl he just kissed and ran to get Shingyouji but then what happen here? Misu is actually hugging the girl so tightly and continued their kissing session. Is that the Misu Takumi used to know? Misu should have been pushing the girl away and ran to get Shingyouji but what happen here? How could you Misu? Takumi’s heart hurt so painfully. And those painful feelings would be even worse for Shingyouji if he had seen this all along and never ran away. Misu’s glad yet sad that Shingyouji is not here to witness this Misu he doesn’t seem to know and this Misu whom he has the feelings of not liking.

 

     Takumi glared at the scene and trailed back upstairs to his class. School is ending soon and he doesn’t want to end his school with that scene on his head. ‘I wonder where Shingyouji is…’

 

     Shingyouji’s tears trailed down his cheeks as he sobbed quietly in one of the toilet’s stall. He’s not this weak. He knew it and it’s the girl that kissed Misu first but then, he can’t help but feel this way. This hurting feeling kept stabbing him throughout without him noticing that he’s not that strong enough to keep up for those 2 years. All of those hopes in 2 years came crashing down on him and here he was thinking, Misu wouldn’t love him. Ever.

 

      Shingyouji could hear the school bell ring and he took a deep breath before finally opening the door. And the next thing he knew, he’s in someone’s hug. An inviting one in that.

 

     “I’m here Shingyouji-kun. I’m here,” the guy soothed him and Shingyouji starts to cry again. He doesn’t really care right now. His heart hurts so much. It squeezes his heart to out; he felt himself depriving.

 

     Depriving for love and for comfort.

 

[]=[]=[]=[]=[]

 

Comments are appreciated ^^ ~ !

 

I'm so sorry for the late update D': ~ !

 

[]=[]=[]=[]=[]