His Possession

Sono Iyasare Kokoro [[That Healed Heart]]

 

 

C H A P T E R 4

 

      “She’s his fiancé…” Shingyouji’s words trailed and echoed throughout the small shower room that had been provided in everyone’s own dorm room. His body is showered with the falling water that was damn cold with the accompanying of the coming winter but he doesn’t care. He couldn’t care. But then, he’d always love him, right? Yes, he will. But right now, he’ll just let himself be drain with this hurt feeling. With his sad feeling. With this pain he’s having. He’ll let himself, just for tonight. Just for tonight.

 

[]=[]=[]=[]=[]

 

      Takumi walked out of the dorm and took a sniffed of the clear air of the night. It was cold. It’s not that surprising though because just that afternoon, the weather changes to winter with snowflakes coming down from the sky slowly. The cloud was grey that day when Takumi looked up from the window of his room. The mood was gloomy. Takumi felt unsecure. He doesn’t know why but he felt sad. Really sad and moody.

 

      Walking forward, he saw a bench near the street light of the pavement to the dorm. He sighed and sat down. The talk with Chiaki that morning was overwhelming. He’s unsure whether all of that is true but if it is true then everything will not be the same with him. Not the same with him because if Misu have a fiancé, Shingyouji wouldn’t let his feelings overwhelmed him. But Takumi felt different. If Misu have a fiancé, it would be weird if Gii isn’t involved with all of this since he’s the head of the school’s students. He should have known everything about this. And if Gii isn’t being involved into this everything, it would be even weirder.

 

      Takumi doesn’t want to assume anything bad with this thing. He doesn’t want to assume that Gii is going to have a fiancé too despite Misu having one. He doesn’t want that to happen. Ever. If Shingyouji can control his feelings, Takumi can’t. Just like how he can’t control himself from the past. But Gii came along. And that’s the reason why he doesn’t want Gii to be involved. He’d had enough with all that was going in his life for the past years. He had enough of Gii not caring him that one time, of Gii mad at him so bad that one time. Yes, he’d had enough and he doesn’t want any of that anymore. He doesn’t want a bigger problem in their way. He just wants nothing hurting their relationship.

 

      “What are you thinking about?” He felt the warmth of someone hugging him from behind. He smiled weakly as he saw the person let go of the hug and went to sit beside him.

 

      “Gii…” Takumi’s voice trailed. “It’s nothing. I was just breathing the clear air.” Gii chuckled and looked into Takumi’s eyes. He leaned in slowly and gently kissed him. Their kiss last for a minute when they both decided to take a breath. They both smiled melochanly at each other. “Why are you out here Takumi? You’re not even wearing warm clothes to cover up for the cold wind.” Gii took off his outer black jacket and wrap it around Takumi’s petite body while hugging him close.

 

      “I was thinking about something and that something is clogging up my head so I just decided to take a short walk outside. To clear my mind up.” Takumi explained as he snuggled further into Gii’s embrace. “And what is this thing you’re thinking about that had you clogged up the whole day?”

 

      Takumi was about to say something about the marriage but holds himself from ever slipping out words that’s uncomfortable to talk about with Gii. He doesn’t want to be involved in what Shingyouji is in. “It’s nothing Gii…” Gii was curious again at first but shrugged it with a smile.

 

     ‘I’m happy he understands me. I’m happy he knows that when it is the right time, I’ll tell him about this problem. I hope it’s just not too late then.’

 

[]=[]=[]=[]=[]

 

      Shingyouji find himself shivering from the cold bath accompanied with the cold weather. He took his jacket from the closet and walked out of the room to sip some hot drink from the vending machine down at the lounge.

 

      Arriving at the lounge, he saw the guy whom Misu had been talking the whole day. Shingyouji sighed and calmed down his beating heart. He’s not ready to face such an important person in Misu’s life that had made smile and laugh like that but he bravely walked slowly to the vending machine not far away from the guy.

 

      “Hey,” Shingyouji freezes when he hears those words. His voice are as manly as Gii but not as melodic as Misu is. Shingyouji ignored the guy and there’s no more voice calling him but seconds later, a hand was place on his shoulder. Shingyouji looked up to see the guy smiling at him. “I’ve been seeing you today. Why were you staring at me?”

 

      Shingyouji’s eyes scrunched as he tilted his head to the side. “Excuse me?”

 

      “Why were you staring at me? Hmm?” The guy tilted his head too to the same side of how Shingyouji did. Shingyouji went back to the vending machine and inserted some coins and clicked ‘coffee milk’. “I’m sorry. I wasn’t looking at you. I was looking at someone else.”

 

      “Now, who would be that person who’s much more attractive than I am to make you stare at him?” Shingyouji decided it’s not going to be good to tell this guy it is Misu he’s talking about since Misu wouldn’t like that.

 

      “I’ll be gone now.” Shingyouji took the coffee and was about to walked away when the guy grab the coffee away and pulled Shingyouji into a hug. “I love it when people ignore me especially one as attractive as you are.” Shingyouji struggled in the hug to help him get away from this weird stranger that made Misu happy.

 

      “Chiaki-senpai.” Shingyouji felt his body leaving the guy and into someone’s else hug. Shingyouji looked up and saw Misu looking at the guy, Chiaki with serious and intimidating eyes. Misu felt his heart skip a beat. Misu never ever hug him first. It’s always him hugging Misu and now Misu’s the one who hugged him first. Shingyouji can’t contained himself and felt happy even with today knowing about Misu’s fiancé, this present is the best one he’d ever had.

 

      “Misu.” Chiaki stared at them.

 

      “Why are you hugging my possession?”

 

      Shingyouji’s happiness doesn’t last long.

 

      Possession…

 

      Always have, always will…

 

      ‘Right? Arata-san? Always will be your possession, right?’

 

[]=[]=[]=[]=[]

 

Author's Note: 

 

Thank you for reading and commenting ^^ ! I'm sorry I haven't been updating this since my HIATUS on February :') !

 

Comments and critics are highly appreciated everyone ^^ !

 

[]=[]=[]=[]=[]