Ending

Sono Iyasare Kokoro [[That Healed Heart]]

 

 

 

    “Should I…kiss you here or do you want to wait until we arrive at our dorm? Hmm?”

 

    “Gii~this is not the time to play around. We’re on the road, you’re driving and your head is facing me. Please face the front?” Gii smiled when Takumi showed his whiny pouting. He nodded and faced to his front. Takumi sighed in relief. Gii has always been like this. Playful and caring. He had always been doing this even if it could do him any harm. Any dangerous thing to him. Like this for example; not wanting to leave his eyes from his beloved even when he’s driving and Takumi had to tell him or forced him to do it.

 

    “I hope Shingyouji-kun is alright. Misu-kun doesn’t even care or even talk to him when we’re with the other seniors. What if something happen to him?”

 

    “Shhh, it’s going to be alright Takumi. Shingyouji is a big guy. He can take care of himself. With just that, it won’t hurt him. He’s that strong Takumi. But I think it’ll be a big deal though if he’s you baby.” Takumi’s eye widens and stared at his lover. “Nande?”

 

    “Because you’re someone who everyone wants to take care of baby. But I will not let anyone take care of you. It’s just you and me. And when you’re having a hard time. I’ll be there for you.” Gii holds Takumi’s hand tightly.

   

    “So what you mean is, if Shingyouji is me, he won’t have someone to take care of him like you did to me? But Misu-kun…”

 

    “I know of Misu. He’s not a playboy but I don’t think he’s that qualified to take care of someone else besides himself. And I don’t want Shingyouji-kun to feel like no one wants him. This matter is if he’s you. But he’s himself. Himself is strong enough to hold onto Misu without regrets or outburst of negative feelings. He’s always positive around people.”

 

    Takumi sighed and whispered to himself, “And that’s what I’m so worried about.”

 

[]=[]=[]=[]=[]

 

    “Chiaki-senpai.”

 

   “Oh, Misu.” Chiaki walked around the car, entered it and sat beside Misu. “I was late so I apologize.” Chiaki chuckled at him and smiled. “No worries. Hmm, I was not expecting you to apologize. You’d always go ‘I’m not late but you’re early’ type of saying to me. I wonder what change you this semester. Or rather, who change you.”

 

    Misu doesn’t answer or continued Chiaki’s conversation and drove along the way to their school.

 

    'I wonder if Shingyouji had arrived to the school safely.' Misu wondered. He snatched his phone from his back pocket and dialed a certain number.

 

‘Gii, where are you?’

 

‘I’m still on the road, just 2km from our school. We went to a nearby store after the dinner to buy some study appliances for the school. The counter is taking too long so we have to wait for about 20 minutes. Any problem?’

 

‘Can you...’ Silence.

 

‘What can I do for you?’

 

‘Ask for my student council file from Shingyouji after you’ve arrived. Call me if you receive it. I’ll be back in 20 minutes.’

 

‘You’re not wi-’

 

    Misu put his phone back in his front pocket. Chiaki had stopped talking by himself when Misu stopped the conversation.

 

    “Who’s Shingyouji? Your boyfriend?”

 

    No answer.

 

    “Why did you tell Gii we’ll be going back in 20 minutes? It’s supposed to be 30. We’re far away from the school.” Misu sighed. “I guess we’ll be speeding up then.” And their car went 60km/hr to and 80km/hr.

 

[]=[]=[]=[]=[]

 

    Gii quickly left Takumi with his friends and went to Shingyouji’s room. He knocked on the door and went in. How glad he was when he saw Shingyouji sitting on the study area of the room.

 

    “Saki-senpai.” Shingyouji was absolutely shocked when Gii entered the room. Gii never went to his room before. It’s just his Takumi.

 

    “I’m sorry. Did I disturb you?” Shingyouji shook his head. “Can I help you?” Gii nodded.

 

    “Yes. I need Misu’s student council file. Important matter.” Shingyouji quickly looked for the file and gave it to Gii a while after.

 

    “Thank you.” And Gii left the room. He knows that he doesn’t have to say Misu asked him to take it from Shingyouji. Gii dialed Misu’s number and said that word Misu is waiting to hear.

 

    “He’s safe.” And press down the red call button.

 

    Enough said.

 

    Misu would understand those word.

 

[]=[]=[]=[]=[]

 

Author's Note: Dear readers, thank you very much^^.

 

[]=[]=[]=[]=[]