Chapter 2

He's My Man (Sequel to 'Be A Man')

 

After the movie, we called up everyone for our 'get together' at my house. Hoya, Myungsoo and I were lounging on the couch waiting for everyone to arrive. Once the doorbell rang we all got up to go get it. Sungjong attacked me with a hug.

“_____! I miss you so much!” he said.

“I miss you too.”

“I was so excited when I found out we were having a slumber party.” he smiled.

Everyone glared at him.

“I mean...get together...”

I gave everyone a hug and we made our way to the kitchen for some pizza.

Sungjong whispered in my ear. “We all know this is a slumber party...they're just in denial.”

I chuckled and nodded.

 

We all took a slice of pizza and made ourselves comfortable in front of the TV for a movie.

“No Saw movies while we're eating! Especially pizza!” Woohyun yelled from the kitchen, while getting drinks.

“I remember that one time we were eating tacos when watching a Saw movie.” Sungyeol said, smiling at the memory.

Sunggyu grinned. “Yeah, we were puking all over the place.”

“Hoya and Myungsoo almost killed me for picking the movie because _____ puked a lot.” Dongwoo muttered, shuddering.

We all laughed. Good times...

“Hey, where's Jason?” Sungjong asked looking around.

“Yeah! He should be here too!” Woohyun said, holding cups of soda.

Just then Jason walked by. “I get enough of you guys at school. I'm goin' out. See you.” he walked out of the door.

“You seriously need to move back into our dorm _____. Do you know what it's like rooming with him? He's so naggy.” Woohyun muttered.

“Try living with him.”

 

After we watched the movie and finished eating, we all sat in a circle. My living room was big enough. Actually it was more than big enough.

“Hey! Let's play truth or dare...” Sungyeol smirked.

“No!” Hoya and Myungsoo yelled at he same time.

“Come on. We promise we won't make _____ do anything reckless.” Woohyun assured.

“Fine...” they muttered.

 

“Sunggyu hyung! Truth or dare!” Sungjong yelled, pointing at him.

“Hmmm...dare.” he answered hesitantly.

“I dare you to kiss Woohuyn hyung!” Sungjong dared. [a/n flyingpikachu , this is for you unnie!]

We all clapped and laughed except for the victims.

“No way~” Sunggyu waved his hands.

“You picked dare. Be a man.” Dongwoo pushed Sunggyu towards Woohyun.

The older glared at him before scooting closer to Woohyun who had a flushed face.

Sunggyu gave him a quick peck on the cheek before scooting away.

“Aie~” we all protested.

“What?! What?! I kissed him!”

“Nuh uh hyung. On the lips.” Myungsoo smirked.

Sungjong nodded. “What he said.”

Sunggyu rolled his eyes before scooting over to Woohyun again. I found it cute how Woohyun wasn't protesting at all.

Sunggyu leaned in but stopped right before their lips were about to touch.

“Aish! Just do it!” Dongwoo yelled and pushed their faces together, causing him to kiss.

“AH!” Sunggyu yelled and backed away. Woohyun hid his face in embarrassment.

Dongwoo laughed as him and Sungyeol high-fived.

 

“Okay okay....settle down. Myungsoo-ah, truth or dare.” Sunggyu challenged.

“Truth.”

“As expected. Tell us a secret that nobody else in this room knows.”

Myungsoo looked down.

I tilted my head. Something's not right.

“I uh...”

“Go on.” Sungyeol nudged him.

“I my thumb til I was 8?” he confessed.

Hoya laughed. “That doesn't count! I already knew that!”

“Oh...well then I don't have any other secrets.” Myungsoo calmly said.

“You've got to have something! Like old obsessions, past loves, stashes...” Woohyun said.

Myungsoo threw a pillow at him. “Yah! I don't have a stash!”

“Kidding...kidding...”

“Come on. I'm sure you have one secret.” Sungjong edged.

Myungsoo sighed. “Okay. Next year, I'm going to continue my studies abroad in the U.S.”

My eyes widened while everyone's jaw dropped.

“Y-you're leaving?” I stuttered.

He nodded while looking down.

“Why didn't you tell us?” Hoya asked.

Myungsoo shrugged. “I didn't want to say anything until I was sure that I was going.”

“Well are you sure now?” I asked.

He nodded again.

“But you're only a Junior.” Sungyeol pointed out.

“It's called graduating early.”

The mood started to go down as no one spoke.

Dongwoo clapped. “So, who's up for ice cream?!”

At the words ice cream, we all scrambled to the kitchen.

 

After we stuffed ourselves with sweets, we all decided to go to bed.

“Where do I sleep?” Sunggyu asked.

“We have enough rooms for 2 people to a room. And each room has a shower and stuff so feel free to use it.” I told them.

“I call sleeping with _____!” Sungjong yelled.

“No.” Hoya and Myungsoo said together.

Sungjong pouted.

“Well there's one person that gets no bed!” he said.

“Then you get the couch.” Woohyun said.

“Why me?!”

“You're the maknae.”

“Aish...” Sungjong muttered something about unfairness while dragging his feet towards the couch.

 

“I'm rooming with Hoya!” Dongwoo yelled.

“I call Myungsoo!” Sungyeol screamed while running up the stairs.

“I guess that leaves you and me.” Sunggyu nudged Woohyun, who slightly blushed a little.

“Is there something goin' on between you two?” I asked, eyeing them suspiciously.

“N-no. What makes you think that?!” Woohyun stuttered while making his way up the stairs.

I shrugged.

Sunggyu smirked. “Goodnight!” he waved to me.

I waved back.

 

Myungsoo and Hoya took my hands and led me upstairs.

“Goodnight.” they both said and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I smiled and waved. I walked into my room, got undressed and got in the shower. After my shower I got dressed in shorts and a t-shirt. After drying my hair, I walked out of the bathroom and stopped when I saw a figure sleeping on my bed. His back was facing me but I could tell who it was. I walked to the other side and slipped into bed.

I studied Myungsoo's handsome sleeping face. His hair was slightly wet from his shower, making him look even more attractive. Suddenly he smiled.

“You're awake?” I asked.

He nodded and opened his eyes.

“You know, when Hoya finds out you're here, he's going to kill you.” I said.

He wrapped his arms around me. “I'm willing to take the risk.”

I snuggled into his chest. “Are you really leaving?” I asked, looking up at him.

He sighed. “Yeah. But I've been thinking...”

“About what?”

“You could come with me.”

I blinked at him. “What?”

“You could come study with me.”

“I'm not graduating early. I can't leave.”

“They have Korean schools there.”

“And what about Hoya? I love him too.” I asked.

He sighed again. “We'll just figure it out when the time comes. Let's just enjoy this summer.”

I snuggled in closer and soon fell asleep.

 

===========

i cannot stop listening to U-Kiss's new song, '0330'. i like this concept for them! (I MISS XANDER AND KIBUM THOUGH!) and their new member, Hoon, looks like Wooyoung. don't you think? lol.

GUYS DON'T FLIP OUT THAT MYUNGSOO'S LEAVING! i'm doing alternate endings remember?! lol.