Chapter 5 - So, who's up first?

He's My Man (Sequel to 'Be A Man')

 

Myungsoo's Ending

 

 

I've been thinking and when you're an idol, you won't be able to have any time for me anymore. And I might be stampeded by your fans. I don't think I can handle that.” I said to Hoya.

“So you're picking him?” Hoya asked.

I thought about it for a second before nodding.

“I'm sorry oppa. You know I love you too.”

“Save it.” he snapped before walking away in the other direction.

I could feel my eyes watering as I stared at his back.

Hoya...

Myungsoo hugged me.

“I'm sorry you had to choose like this. But I have to admit, I'm glad you picked me.”

I hugged him back and took his hand.

“Looks like we got to break it to my parents.”

He groaned.

“Come on, my parents love you.”

 

“You're gonna study abroad?!” My dad yelled.

“Yes, before you freak out--”

“Freak out?! Why would I?! I've been wanting you to study abroad for like ever!” he said and hugged me.

“What?”

“Your father has been wanting for you to study abroad, but he was scared you wouldn't go because you didn't want to leave your friends in Seoul High and stuff.” my mother explained.

Right, they don't know that I'm not the queenka anymore...

“I'm willing to go because of Myungsoo.” I said, hooking his arm with mine.

My dad ruffled Myungsoo's hair.

“I like this kid. Now go on you two. Go pack.” he pushed us towards the stairs.

Myungsoo kissed me as soon as we entered my room. “Your dad is awesome.” he whispered.

I giggled.

“It feels different kissing you now that I know I have you all to myself.” he kissed me again. “I like it.”

I kissed him back and pulled away. “Come on, time to pack.” I smiled.

 

The day we'd be leaving finally came. Everyone had come to say bye. Hoya included.

My mom and dad hugged us both. “Be careful. Call us if you need anything.” they said.

I smiled and nodded. Myungsoo bowed to them.

Jason ruffled my hair. “I'm gonna miss you sis.”

“You too bro.”

Sungyeol pushed Jason and made his way towards us.

He hugged Myungsoo and sobbed into his shoulder. “I'm gonna miss you Myungsoo-ah! Who's gonna do my homework for me?”

“Uh...I'm gonna miss you too.” Myungsoo awkwardly patted his back.

Sungyeol pulled away and hugged me next.

Sungjong cried and hugged the both of us.

“I'm not going to have anyone to have slumber parties with anymore.”

My eyes watered.

Everyone hugged us one by one. Hoya was last. He hugged me tightly.

“I'm sorry. Good luck with your training.” I whispered in his ear.

“Don't be sorry for being happy.” he whispered back. He gave me one last kiss on the lips before hugging Myungsoo too.

 

“Gate G25, now boarding.” the intercom stated.

We walked to the line where the rest of passengers where. We turned back and waved to everyone.

Myungsoo took my hand and smiled a reassuring smile.

“Where are you parents?” I asked.

“I already bid them goodbye before I came here.” he said.

I nodded.

We took our seats and I put my head on his shoulder as the plane lifted off.

He took my hand and whispered, “I hope you know that my love for you is infinite.”

I smiled to myself. I leaned up and kissed him.

He smiled into the kiss.

“I love you too.”

 

===================

HOYA'S next chapter. :D

I've been writing all day! i just want to get this story over with and start on my Teenfinite one so i don't forget the storyline! lol.