Chapter 6 - FINAL + new fanfic

He's My Man (Sequel to 'Be A Man')

Hoya's Ending

 

 

  

 

 It was silent between us all.

“Looks like you're going to really have to make a decision now, _____.” Myungsoo said.

“Who will it be?”

I bit my lip before opening my mouth to answer.

 

“I'm sorry Myungsoo oppa, but I think it'll be best if I stay in Korea. I don't what to do abroad.” I said.

“Be with me.”

I sighed, “But what about my job and stuff? I belong here.” I said.

Myungsoo looked disappointed. “Well...damn...I'm visiting my parents tomorrow and leaving the next day so...”

I hugged him. “Good luck. Don't study too hard, you might get sick.”

He nodded and kissed me one last time before walking away.

 

I turned to Hoya who had a smug smile on his face.

“What?”

“I knew you'd pick me. I knew it. Knew it~” he sang and spun me around. “Finally, I have you to myself again!”

“Stop it. I'm going to miss Myungsoo oppa.” I pouted.

“Sorry, well let's go to the dorm. I start my training soon. This might be the last night I ever get to be with you and the guys. I'll be moving in the company dorm in a couple of days.”

“What about school?” I asked, as he took my hand.

“Idol's are home-schooled. Well...I guess dorm-schooled?”

I nodded.

 

“Hoya, we aren't gonna get away with this. Someone's gonna see me...” I said as we crouched down behind the bushes.

“No they won't. I'm like a ninja.” he said. “1, 2, 3 GO!” he took my hand and we ran across the lawn into the dorm building. Luckily Hyungshik wasn't in his office. I feel like it's been ages since I've walked these halls. Hoya unlocked the door and we walked in. We gawked at the sight before us.

Sunggyu and Woohyun were on the couch...making out, Sunggyu on top of Woohyun.

“Oh my god, Myungsoo was right.” Hoya said.

They stopped, turned to us and Sunggyu quickly got off of Woohyun. Sunggyu coughed awkwardly while Woohyun wiped his mouth.

“So there is something going on between you two! Liars!” I pointed to them.

“I, uh, .” Sunggyu struggled to find the words.

“We hooked up after your get together!” Woohyun blurted.

Our eyes widened.

“Okay then...” Hoya took my hand and led me to his room.

“You guys better thank me then!” I called back.

“Thank you!” they said at the same time before resuming to their previous activity.

“Technically they should thank Sungjong...”

“Whatever.”

 

Suddenly we heard a blood curdling scream.

“AH! My innocent eyes!”

Hoya and I looked at each other before chuckling. Sungjong...

We walked out of the room and laughed at everyone's faces. Sungjong covering his eyes, Sungyeol's mouth hanging open and eyes bugging out, Dongwoo stopped mid-sentence with a sub hanging out of his mouth while Sunggyu and Woohyun were facepalming.

“Uh, hyungs. I advise that you two to do those things in a room next time.” Hoya smirked.

“Thanks Hoya, thanks.” Sunggyu said sarcastically.

“_____!” Sungjong screamed and ran towards us.

“Oh hell no.” Hoya said and pushed me back into the room before closing the door.

“That was mean!” I said as I heard Sungjong banging on the door.

“His innocent eyes can't handle this.” Hoya whispered huskily before kissing me.

 

A year later, Hoya had debuted successfully as a solo artist. During his training days, we indeed didn't have time to see each other or Hoya would be too tired to go out, but we still managed to keep our love strong.

On Hoya's day off he called me to ask if I was busy and to meet up.

“Are you sure? What if the fans see us together? It could cause a scandal.”

“It's alright. I've been thinking about making our relationship public anyways.” he said over the line.

“What?!”

“The fans love me for me and my music, not my relationship status. Just go the usual park okay?”

I bit my lip before answering. “Okay. See you there.”

 

I saw his figure sitting on the bench with his dyed hair, fashionable clothes and black sunglasses. He looked so cool. Is that really the dorky Hoya I fell for years ago?

I sat down next to him.

“Hey baby.” he kissed me. But his actions were still the same.

“I have a surprise.” he said.

“Why is it that you always have a surprise for me at the park?” I asked.

He shrugged. “Why break the tradition right?” He stood up and took my hand.

We walked for about 20 minutes before reaching an apartment building.

“Why are we here?” I asked.

“Just wait and see.”

We walked into the elevator. He pushed the number 7 and the elevator went up. Once the bell signaled the floor we got out and Hoya unlocked a room. He walked in. I stayed in place.

“Come on!” he pulled my wrist and inside was a beautifully decorated condo.

“Whoa! This is so nice. I wish I could live here....” I said, looking around.

“Your wish is my command.” he smiled.

I tilted my head.

“I saved up my earnings and bought this, for us. I know I haven't spent time with you at all this past year and a half, so I want to make it up to you. Live with me?”

I hugged him. “How many times do I have to say yes?”

“Just once.”

“Yes.”

I kissed him. “I love you.”

“I love you more.”

 

===========

END! when i said i'd make a short sequel, i meant it! lol. thanks for supporting everyone!

please continue to support my TEENFINITE fic! see ya there!

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/32888