Chapter 4

He's My Man (Sequel to 'Be A Man')

 

That day, to celebrate Hoya passing the audition we had a day of fun. When we went to a restaurant for dinner, we saw Myungsoo sitting at table with a lady.

“Hey, isn't that Myungsoo?” Hoya asked, pointing at the table.

I nodded.

“What's he doing with that old lady? I think she's a little out of his league...” he muttered.

I hit him. “I doubt they're on a date.”

Hoya and I got seated at a table by Myungsoo. Just as Myungsoo was leaving, he passed our table. Once he spotted us, he stopped and looked at us back and forth.

“What are you guys doing here?” he asked.

“Eating.” Hoya said as he looked at the menu. Myungsoo took the seat next to me.

“Without inviting me?” he pouted.

“We just came out to celebrate Hoya passing the audition.” I told him.

“Really? Congrats man!”

“Thanks, but even if we invited you, you wouldn't have been able to come anyways. Who was that lady?” Hoya asked.

“Oh, she was one of those people that scouted me for the school I'm going to next year.”

“What'd she say?” I asked.

“Uhm, I'll tell you guys later after dinner.” he said.

I nodded.

The waiter came to take Hoya and I's order.

“I'll have a number 5.” Myungsoo said.

Hoya glared at him. “Didn't you already eat?”

“I'm not gonna miss another opportunity for a free meal. You're paying, right?” he said.

I laughed while Hoya still glared.

 

As the two of them walked me home, I suddenly remembered what Myungsoo had to tell us.

“So what is it you had to tell us?”

Myungsoo scratched the back of his head.

“Yah, what's wrong?” Hoya asked, nudging him.

“I'm leaving in two days.” he confessed.

“What? I thought we were going to enjoy this summer.” I said.

“The school is year long. The new semester starts next week. I need to leave in two days to make it on time.”

“Year long school? That .” Hoya said.

I hit him. “That's not the point!”

“They have 2 week breaks between every term.” Myungsoo explained.

“You can't leave already!” I shook his arm.

“That's why I want you to come with me.”

“Whoa whoa whoa, wait what? Come with you? You're going with him?” Hoya asked, holding his hands up.

“No.” I answered.

“What?” Myungsoo asked.

“I mean...yes? I mean.” I struggled.

“You can't go with him. Especially now, when I need you the most.” Hoya pleaded.

I sighed and looked down.

I knew this two boyfriend thing would cause problems sooner or later.

 

It was silent between us all.

“Looks like you're going to really have to make a decision now, _____.” Myungsoo said.

“Who will it be?”

I bit my lip before opening my mouth to answer.

 

==========

The next chapter will be the start of the alternate endings! :)

 

(did you guys see myungsoo and sungyeol's almost kiss on inkigayo?! HEHEHE.)