Chapter 3

He's My Man (Sequel to 'Be A Man')

 

I woke up the next morning to Hoya's sleeping face. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. I could've swore I slept next to Myungsoo last night. I flipped over and I saw Myungsoo's face. I chuckled. I turned back over and kissed Hoya on the lips. His eyes fluttered open.

“Good morning, baby.” he smiled. “Damn, I wish I could wake up to this every morning. Instead, I wake up to Sunggyu hyung's screaming.” he said, and pulled me closer. I rested my head on his chest and listened to his steady heart beat.

“GOOD MORNING!” Sungjong screamed and ran into the room. He stopped when he saw us.

“Hey! I could've slept in a bed last night!” he pointed back and forth at Myungsoo and Hoya.

“Not my problem.” Hoya sleepily said.

Sungjong frowned at him. But it quickly turned into a smile when he started jumping on the bed.

Myungsoo kicked him, causing him to fall off.

We all laughed as he rubbed his now sore . “Fine. I'll go wake up Sunggyu hyung and Woohyun hyung...”

“Careful, they might be making out.” Myungsoo muttered from under the pillow.

 

“Aish. I hate that kid. I'm gonna go wash up.” Hoya said and kissed my cheek. I nodded as he got up and left the room.

I turned my head to Myungsoo's sleeping figure. His face was hidden with the pillow. I shook him.

“Oppa, get up.”

He mumbled something.

“Oppa. I want my morning kiss.”

He quickly shot up and pinned me to the bed. He kissed me all over my face before kissing my lips.

I giggled. I stared at his bed hair and combed it with my fingers.

“Why? You don't like edgy guys?” he asked.

“It looks like a bird built a nest in your hair.”

He started tickling me.

“Alright you two love birds. Time for breakfast. Come down before Mom comes up here and throws a fit.” Jason called from the door.

 

After everyone brushed their teeth and faces, we all went into the dining room. Each person had a full breakfast set up.

“Can I seriously move in with you?” Woohyun asked.

I laughed.

“Did you guys have fun last night?” my mom asked.

We all nodded.

“I feel like a gained like 15 pounds though.” Hoya said.

“Scared you won't make your audition for being too fat?” Sungyeol asked.

“Audition?” I asked.

“He's going to audition to become an idol.” Sunggyu explained.

“Really?! That's awesome! When is your audition?” my mom asked him.

“This afternoon. I was going to keep it a secret and surprise _____ when I make it, but I guess that's not happening!” he glared at Sungyeol.

Sungjong scoffed. “What makes you think you're going to make it?”

“Do you see me? I'm Lee Howon.” he said pointing to his face.

“So arrogant...”

 

That night, as I was finishing up some homework, I got a text from Hoya.

 

From: Hoya<333

To: Me

I need to tell you something. Meet me at the park by your school tomorrow at noon?
 

 

To: Hoya<333

From: Me

Okay. :D Good or bad?

 

 

From: Hoya<333

To: Me

Depends on how you look at it. Well I'll see you tomorrow. Bye~ I love you. *kiss kiss*

 

 

To: Hoya<333

From: Me

Love you too. <3

  

The next morning, I woke up and got ready to meet up with Hoya. I put on a cute summer dress and put my hair in a low side ponytail. I ate a quick breakfast, greeted my parents and got in the limo.

“The park by my school, please.”

“Sure thing.”

Once I arrived at the park I saw him sitting on the bench.

“Hoya!” I yelled. He turned and when he saw me he smiled and waved. I ran over to him.

“What is it you needed to tell me?”

“You know my audition?”

I nodded.

“I made it! I'm gonna be an idol!”

I screamed and hugged him. He lifted me up and spun me around. I leaned my face down so I could kiss him as he was spinning me.

 

“When are you going to debut?” I asked when he set me down.

“About a year. I need to train. I'm gonna be a rapper too.” he smiled.

I squealed. “That's so exciting! I'm so proud of you!” I hugged him again.

“But the bad thing is, I'll be really busy. I'll probably be able to see you like once a week for only a couple of hours.”

I frowned. “That's it?”

He nodded.

“But it's almost summer break.”

“Don't worry. It'll work out. I promise.” he smiled.

I bit my lip and nodded.

I hope so.

 

=======

WOOO i updated againnn~

<3 <3 <3