Chapter 1

He's My Man (Sequel to 'Be A Man')

 

Yes. The weekend is finally here. I quickly changed out of my uniform and jumped on the couch. I the TV and spazzed over Teen Top's Supa Luv Remix performance. Just then my brother came in through the door.

“Hey, Hoya and Myungsoo told me they're waiting for you at the cafe.” he told me, stealing the remote.

“Really? I never got a text or anything.”

“They said you wouldn't answer.” I tilted my head and felt my pockets. I picked up my phone and opened it. Damnit, dead battery.

I quickly got up from the couch and put on my shoes. “See you later.” I called. Jason waved his hands while staring at the TV.

I decided to walk to the cafe. It's almost summer. Need to get in shape right?

It had been a couple months since Hoya, Myungsoo and I started dating. It was really weird at first, but I soon got used to it. It was good now that they weren't fighting anymore. Everyone still didn't quite understand how it worked, but I love them, and they love me. That's all that matters, right?

 

I arrived at the cafe. I looked around for them. I saw a hand come up and wave. I looked over and they were both smiling at me. I waved back and strode towards them.

“Hey, beautiful.”

“Hey, baby.”

I gave them both a kiss on the lips and sat next to Myungsoo but across from Hoya.

“Sorry I didn't answer your messages. I didn't realize my phone died.” I apologized.

“It's okay.” Hoya smiled.

“Good thing your brother went home this weekend. It's still different without you there.” Myungsoo said.

“Yeah, Sungjong has no one to dance to girl group songs with anymore.” Hoya chuckled.

I smiled. I missed all of them so much.

“We need to have a big get together soon.” I suggested. “At my place or something. Like a big slumber party.”

“Slumber party? Come on...We're Juniors. Sunggyu hyung, Dongwoo hyung and Woohyun hyung are all graduating this year. They would never agree to have a 'slumber party'. Well...except for Sungjong.” Hoya said.

Myungsoo nodded in agreement.

“Alright, alright. We can have a get together at my house, and have everyone spend the night.”

“That's better.” Myungsoo smiled and took my hand.

“But that's so boring~” I whined.

They laughed.

 

Just then the waiter came.

“So would you like me to take your order now?” she asked, batting her eyelashes at Hoya and Myungsoo.

“You guys haven't ordered yet?” I asked.

They shook their heads.

“We were waiting for you. What do you want?” Hoya asked.

“Hmmm, I'll just have a chocolate milkshake.” I told her.

She wrote the order down.

“Me too.”

“Samesies.”

She nodded and waved flirtatiously at them before leaving.

 

I frowned.

“Awh, our baby is jealous.” Hoya teased.

“Of course. Did you see how she was looking at you two? Tch...” I scoffed.

“You should know that we don't see anybody in our eyes except for you.” Myungsoo said, squeezing my hand.

I smiled at him.

“Yeah. We only love you.” Hoya added, I could feel his foot rubbing mine in assurance. Footsies~

I grinned from ear to ear. I'm so lucky to have these two by my side.

 

The three of us walked around the mall when Hoya's arm around my shoulder, and Myungsoo holding onto my hand. I told a lame joke so Hoya leaned in and kissed my forehead telling me how cute I was while Myungsoo continued to laugh.

I pouted. “I thought it was funny.”

“Hey, let's see a movie! How about Beastly?” Hoya suggested.

I nodded. “I heard Teen Top's song is in it!”

They stared at me and shook their heads. “Still love them don't you?”

“Of course.” I smiled as we stood in line for tickets.

“What do they have that we don't?” Hoya asked, pouting.

“Bleached hair.”

“I can bleach mine!”

“No! They're idols. It's different type of love. My love for you is this big!” I made my arms into a big circle.

Hoya chuckled and kissed me. “I love you too.”

 

“Hey, come on. I got the tickets.” Myungsoo called.

We quickly walked over to him.

“Thank you.” I smiled.

He touched his cheek. I leaned in to kiss him on the cheek but he turned his face so I got his lips instead.

“Hey!”

“Yeah you're right. It was too short.” Myungsoo grabbed my waist and kissed me full on the lips.

I giggled.

“Aish, come on you two. Or else we're going to get a seat all the way in the front! My neck still hurts from last time.” Hoya complained from the theater doorway. I grabbed both of their hands and skipped into the theater.

"You're right! Then we can call everybody for our slumber party!"

"Get together." they corrected.

 

===========

GAH, it's really hard to write 2 boyfriends...seriously. imagine what people would think if they saw a girl kissing two guys. whatever. haha.

And i decided to change the font. I was getting bored with using 'century gothic' all the time! So i'm switchin' it up~

thanks for all the subscribers! you guys are awesomeeee.