5-Christmas Part 2

I Remember Everything

 

Suho looked down on the sleeping angelic looking boy. Even in his sleep, Luhan seemed so cute-no, pretty-no, beautiful to Suho. He placed his cheek on his palm and didn’t move his eyes from the sleeping beauty. The only noise in the room was coming from Luhan’s incoherent mumbling, although Suho picked up a few words like dinner, steamed buns, Suho-wait Suho? Suho’s eyes shot open in the mention of his name, only to come in view with a yawning Luhan who tossed the blankets to the side. His neck was exposed to the shorter one of the two and he frowned at the sight. The milky white skin wasn’t pure and snow-like, but dazzled with spots of fading red marks. His eyebrows furrowed in anger and confusion. No matter how much he showed his kindness and great nature to his best friend, he didn’t seem to get it. He doesn’t want to see him throwing himself around boy after boy to feel loved. Suho was right there and damn, he’d do anything for Luhan to open his eyes to see he loved him the most.

                He lowered his face down. Their noses were dangerously close and before Suho could wimp away like he always would when it comes to these situations, he kissed Luhan’s cheek. He thought about kissing his sweet, plump lips, but he’d rather kiss them when this sleeping beauty was awake.

                “Hyung, what are you doing?” Suho turned around. Sehun’s tone body leaned against the door frame. His gaze was burning with hate and if looks could kill, Suho would be killed.

                “Ah, Sehun-ah,” Suho rubbed his sweaty palms on his blue jeans, “You came?”

                “I came and I saw. You know, I’ve never been so disappointed in you in my whole life.”

                “Sehun, you have to understand.”

                “I don’t want to understand.”

                “As an adult, you have to.”

                “But I’m not an adult! I’m merely sixteen!”

                “Then act like a sixteen year old and scram from your thoughts. Sehun-ah, I thought I already told you this.”

                “It’s not a reasonable reason,” Sehun stomped his feet like a five year old who couldn’t get the toy he wanted and pouted. Suho only smiled. It was his nature and something Sehun never liked about Suho, but he couldn’t hate the older. He liked the older and he yearned for him to look at Sehun the way he looked at Luhan. He hated how Suho couldn’t get angry and maybe that’s what got him to be attracted to him. He liked how Suho was different from the others. He never threatened to hit him in the head or throw him out of the house or anything like that. Suho only smiled warmly, almost like an angel, and would always bring him in a hug.

                This time, though, he didn’t bring him in a hug.

                “Sehun-ah, I’ve explained this so many times. I like you like a younger brother. I can’t seem to think of you as a, well, as a lover,” Suho blushed at the word, coughing as if that would help the awkwardness to run away from the room, “Your brother is someone I like and in a different way than you. And Sehun, I’m much too old for you.”

                “We’re only two years apart!”

                “Two years too old (A/N: I know Suho is older than Luhan, but I’m going to make them the same age in the story!),” Suho chuckled a bit by the younger’s childish act, “Now go back to our friends and have fun. I’m going to stay here until Luhan wakes up.”

                Sehun looked like was about to burst in tears, but a real man doesn’t cry in front of others, so he turned around on his heels and stormed off to the living room. He plopped next to Kris, not even caring that Tao had his head on Kris’ lap and was lulling to sleep. Sehun started to thrash around and was causing ruckus, like always, but Kris didn’t say anything. He listened to Sehun’s problem like he always did and when Sehun seemed like he was finished, Kris patted Sehun’s head and pushed it towards his shoulder. What friend would he be if he didn’t lend his shoulder for a good cry?

                “What should we do?” Kai whispered to Chen, who was currently munching on a piece of chocolate. Chen turned around and motioned Kai to come closer by wagging a finger towards himself.

                “We can do anything we would like to,” Chen hoisted Kai to the counter, hugging his lovable boyfriend around the waist so his head would be on Kai’s chest.

                “Che-Chen, we can’t do this here,” Kai blushed, looking towards the ceiling as if that will help the situation.

                “Do what? We’re only hugging, unless you have some thoughts in your head,” Chen’s eyebrows wiggled in a teasing manner before laughing as Kai hit Chen’s head playfully.

                “Stupid, why would I think that?”

                “Oh, I don’t know. Maybe it’s because you’re sixteen and you’re a boy. Boys have hormones.”

                “Yeah, I’m sure you would know the best, Jongdae,” Kai rolled his eyes, but smiled.

                “Hey, you just called me Jongdae. You never call me that unless you-,” his eyes opened up, but not as big as Kai’s became. Chen gasped.

                “No, it just slipped, okay? I’m not-no!”

                “Is it because I was eating chocolate or something? Because I know how much you get so whe-“

                “Don’t’ even say it!” Kai squirmed away from Chen’s grasp and ran to the other side of the kitchen. Chen didn’t bother to chase his boyfriend. He only stared from behind the counter, his fingers from any ‘excess’ chocolate that may have wound up there. With his Cheshire grin and half-lidded eyes, Chen was the definition of testosterone-high boys. Kai gulped. He couldn’t help himself. A million, no, a billion fantasies started to pop up in his mind which centered around Chen, chocolate, and him. And boy, was it dirty.

                “Hey Jongdae,” Kai’s sudden high-pitched voice brought Chen’s attention to him. Chen’s smirk only grew wider as he hummed in reply.

                “Can we, um, can we go to your house right now? Your parent’s won’t be home until the day after tomorrow, right?”

                “Oh, but it’d be such a bad idea to leave a party without saying goodbye.”

                “Who gives two cents about that when they would be pleased to know they don’t have to listen to certain noises in this time of day at their own home. Meet me outside. Tell them you’re taking me home because I feel sick or something.”

--

                “Feel sick? Please, if it has to do with JongIn, then it’s probably because he has a certain problem in his pants,” Sehun earned a slap and ‘shh-‘ from Kris as he quickly cupped Tao’s ears. Tao may have been asleep, but Kris couldn’t risk tainting his new friend’s mind.

                “So, I’m leaving, okay?”

                “Yeah, yeah, whatever. Don’t stay just because a friend is feeling crappy on such a wonderful holiday. Have fun and don’t you ever come back.”

a/n: So I'm pretty sure you can all guess what the next chappie is about , nap, more  no, I don't know if I'm going to add in here or not...if you want it, tell me, then I'll consider:)

Wow, so much drama is happening in the Luhan/Sehun/Suho trio...I wonder what's going to happen next:O

Comment in the comment box below and tell me what you think:) Give the characters lots of love<3 xx

Oh! If you have any oneshot requests, message me and I'll see what I can do:)