You're my Boyfriend: Day 1

My Boyfriend is an Idol

Jass and Ryosuke are officially committed, after the confession, they decided to try it on. After all they are not going to hurt other people, but if Johnny-san will know about it.. What will happen?

 

Jass passed by the section 3-A and saw her cousin Keito, Yuto, Chinen and her new boyfriend Ryosuke. She stopped infront of them to greet them ''Good morning minna'' she smiled at them and looked at Ryosuke who is also smiling at her. ''Good morning'' Keito and Chinen said, Yuto noticed that there is something with Jass face ''Good morning Jass, you look beautiful today'' Yuto said, ''sHe always looks beautiful'' Ryosuke said looking at Jass with a big smile. Jass and Ryosuke have an eye contact for about a minute smiling towards each other. ''ahem'' Keito coughs intentionally to cut the connection between Ryosuke and Jass. ''Anou... I'll go ahead now.'' Jass said while smiling and looking at Ryosuke ''You take care.'' Ryosuke said. Yuto and Keito feel something different about this scenario.

 

*Okamoto Keito's POV*

What's with those smiles? Ryo-chan said Jass always looks beautiful. Looking good is in our genes but this time it's awkward. I told Jass to stay away from him, maybe they're being close now. I'm nervous about this, what if Ryo-chan have confessed to her already? I can't do anything about it. Haist,

 

*Nakajima Yuto's POV*

Yamada Ryosuke, you are my bestfriend since elementary and that's the second time I saw you acting that way. First was when you always see Mariya in the taping of Scrap teacher. Even though it's one sided love... Don't hurt Jass, Keito is going to kill you. And Johnny-san is going to fired you? Or going to do a way to separate the two of you.

 

Ryosuke entered the room and left the three outside, ''I think he's inlove.'' Chinen said out of nowhere, Keito and Yuto looked at Chinen as if Chinen gave them a clue of what is really happening. ''Let's be happy for them'' he added. Yuto and Keito entered the room because they're seing the teacher coming. Chinen looked at the hamsters at the cage he was holding. ''Ah, you two are inlove with each other. I'm happy for you.'' Chinen said to the two hamsters.

 

It's lunch time

 

Jass went to her locker to get the books she needs for next class and found out a letter on her locker. ''Meet me at the soccer field <3.'' Jass smiles and feels Doki Doki.

 

Ryosuke, Chinen, Keito and Yuto are in the cafeteria, ''Yama-chan, you packed a lunch.'' Yuto said to Ryosuke, looking at the bento he's holding. Ryosuke stood up and looked at Yuto, ''Yuto-kun, anou... I'll eat at the rooftop. I feel awkward, there are so many people here.'' Ryosuke tapped Yuto's shoulder and exits the cafeteria. ''Where is Ryo-chan?'' Chinen asked holding a tray with his lunch. ''He's going to eat at the rooftop.'' Yuto said. ''He's acting weird'' Keito said while looking at the cafeteria door. ''Minna wait,'' Keito immediately exits the door. ''Yuto, why do people are acting strange lately?'' Chinen asked while having a bite of his apple, Yuto just look at Chinen's innocent face.

 

Ryosuke went to the soccer field while holding the bento he made for Jass with the help of her younger sister Misaki. He went near Jass direction, Jass is sitting in the bench infront of the soccer field. He sat beside Jass but there is a big space between them, Jass look at Ryosuke with a smile. Ryosuke smiled back. ''Here.'' Ryosuke handed her the bento that he made. Jass was surprised about it, ''Eh?! Thank you Yamada-kun'' she smiled and picked up the bento. ''I made that for you, stop calling me Yamada-kun'' Ryosuke said happily while looking at Jass. "You're so sweet." Jass said. "Who is sweet?" a familiar voice said, Jass and Ryosuke looked their back and was surprised to see Keito. Keito sat in between Jass and Ryosuke, "I thought you're going to eat at the roof top?" Keito asked Ryosuke. "Hai, I decided not too." Ryosuke answered calmly. Jass stood up "Anou, Minna I'll go ahead, Ryo-chan, thank you for comforting me." Jass blinked at Ryosuke. "No, problem. Next time feed your hamster properly so it wouldn't die." He said and smiled at Jass. Jass ledt and Ryosuke stood up "Keito-kun, let's go back to the cafeteria now." Ryosuke made his way to the cafteria. "Jass over fed her hamsters, hamsters will die because of over feeding?" Keito thought and followed Ryosuke at the cafeteria.

 

 

 

GOTTA GO NOW!!! MY CLASS IS ABOUT TO START :) PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT> THANKS FOR READING