My Lost Diary

My Boyfriend is an Idol

They are waiting for their teacher when Jass decided to bring out her diary but she wasn't able to find it. ''Where could that be? I remember bringing that this morning.'' Jass remembered that she bumped in someone earlier. Face palm, ''ah... Jass why are you so stupid?'' the teacher entered the room and Jass is still thinking about her diary.

 

July 25, 2012

''...I was locked in the rooftop with Yamada Ryosuke, ugggh.... I really don't know what to do that time, he's sick. I hope his okay now, they did a lot of concerts. (゜-゜) I hugged him Σ( ̄。 ̄ノ)ノ because he feels cold, my heart beats super very fast maximum level that I wish time will stop, eh! What am I saying... >.< I hope his okay now. ...and that phone charm... We have the same phone charm (*´▽`*), but Mariya and Ryosuke also have the same phone charm before!!! (¬_¬")

 

July 27, 2012

''...Chinen puts me on an awkward situation earlier. I really felt uncomfortable about it, me eating with Yamada-kun kyaaaa~~ sometimes I feel that I'm lucky to be Keito's cousin ⊂(・(ェ)・)⊃. I like the way how he eats his bento, it' so cute (*≧▽≦) kyaaaa... I hope I can stare at him forever. (^ω^)

 

August 1, 2012

''....I was writing a poem earlier when Yamada-kun went to the rooftop. (^ω^)I'm happy that he stopped me from going back at the classroom, he said he's not going to bother me but he's the one who started the conversation. That was the first time we've talked that way, I feel comfortable, I didn't expect that we're going to talk about love. We have different perspective when it comes to love. But I'm very happy to spend my break time with him (*´▽`*)...I talked to Keito and he told me that Yamada-kun is asking some things about me. (♥_♥) but also he told me to stay away from Yamada-kun because he is the next golden boy of JE, I do understand. I should do the same thing? When Kento asked me to be his girlfriend I declined, because we need to hide our relationship...but... I don't like Kento, I like Yamada-kun. ⊂(・(ェ)・)⊃... If that's Yamada-kun... I think I'll accept the consequences of being his girlfriend, I will take the risk!!! I can't sleep because of what Keito told me!!!''

 

August 2, 2012

''...I keep on thinking about Ryosuke. Haist, the first time I saw him at Keito's house I felt that I was strucked by a cupid's arrow....(*≧m≦*) he's so cute. I think I really like him... He doesn't belive in love at first sight, but I do!!! when I first saw him I don't know what I felt... I transfered at Horikoshi because of him. I'm also happy that I can see him everyday. (^ω^)''

 

these are some entries from Jass' diary.

 

Jass decided to go to the lost and found department to look for her missing diary but no one returned a diary that day. Jass hopelessly went to her locker and puts some of her books inside the locker, suddenly a piece of paper fell from her locker, she picked it up. ''I HAVE YOUR DIARY, MEET ME TOMORROW IN THE ICE CREAM STORE NEAR KEITO'S HOUSE 4:00PM.'' this was written in the letter. Jass thought that someone might playing a prank on her, she puts the letter on her bag and head directly to their house.