The Confession

My Boyfriend is an Idol

Jass is sitting near her window, thinking of what she can do. She saw her bag and remembered the letter she found on her locker. She grabbed her bag and get the paper. ''Ice cream shop near Keito's house 4:00pm'' Jass looked at her wrist watch it's 2:00pm she decided to go to the ice cream shop.

 

She entered at the ice cream shop but didn't see any familiar faces, she looked at her watch ''no wonder it's still early. 1more hour.'' she said.

 

Ryosuke's phone is ringing. ''Moshi moshi'' He answered, ''Eh?! Why didn't you tell me yesterday.'' He said with disappointment.

 

''Whoever gave this letter to me he/she is playing a prank on me.'' Jass sighed looking at her watch, it's 4:00pm but no one is approaching her except the waitress ''Ma'am, someone is giving this for you.'' the waitress gave Jass a strawberry sundae with a letter. ''Do I need to pay this?'' Jass asked her. ''No ma'am, enjoy your strawberry sundae.'' The waitress smiled and left Jass.

 

''another letter.'' Jass thought, she opened the letter ''I'm so sorry (*≧m≦*) please forgive me. Meet me later 6:00pm if you're not busy. In front of the park near Horikoshi Gakuen'' --- ''what the! Is this person serious or what?!'' Jass eats the ice cream. She looks around but still there's no familiar faces.

 

Jass called her mom ''Mommy, I'll be home at 10:00pm.'' she said. ''why?'' her mom asked her. ''I'll meet Shi-chan later.'' Jass lied at her mom, she doesn't want to tell her mom that she's going to meet a stranger. ''Okay, you take care. Call me when you're on the way home.'' her mom said. ''okay mom'' Jass replied.

 

''Am I doing the right thing?'' Jass asked herself. ''haist....'' Jass looked around and saw Kento. ''EH?! Don't tell me it's Kento?!'' Kento walks toward Jass' direction. ''Are you alone?'' Kento asked her. "No, I'm waiting for someone." Jass replied. "Do you have a date? with whom? with Ryo-chan?" Kento asked her "No, that's not what you're thinking." Jass told Kento. Kento smiled at her, "Ah, right. Ryo-chan has an emergency meeting with Johnny-san." Jass looked at the wall clock behind Kento. "So who are you waiting for? Kento asked her. "The one who found my diary." Jass replied. "You can sit here if you want to." she continued. Kento sat down next to her. "Who found your diary?" Kento asked curiously. "Honestly I really don't know. That person slipped a letter on my locker." she looked at the notes on her hand and handed it down to Kento. "That person left another letter." she continued. Kento looked at the letters "The hand writing looks familiar" He said. "Really?" Jass asked him, "Yeah, but I can't remember who...." He said. "You kento? What are you doing here? She asked him. "I'm going to meet Marius." he replied. "Oh there he is." Jass pointed at the door. Marius entered the ice cream store. 

 

Jass had a good chat with the y zone members and almost forgot about the person who found her diary, she accidentally looked at the wall clock. "So, it's 6:30pm time flew fast." Jass told the two boys and smiled. "E?! 6:30pm?!" Jass exclaimed and picked up her things. "Minna, see you around. I need to go now." she immediately exits the ice cream store.

 

Jass reached the park trying to catch her breath, ''You're 1hour late,'' a familiar voice said who's leaning on the bars of the slide.
Jass looked at him, her eyes widen ''Ya-yamada-kun'' she said as Ryosuke walks towards her. ''This is yours right? You bumped me the other day. I wasn't able to catch you the last time'' Ryosuke handed her her diary. Jass was surprised about it, she grabbed it immediately, she bowed and said ''Thank you so much, anou.. I need to go now. Bye.'' she turned her back. ''Jass wait.'' Ryosuke stopped her from leaving. ''I've read some part of your diary, I'm sorry.'' Jass eyes widen as her heart is beating very fast. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, she turned back at Ryosuke's direction, ''What have you read?'' Jass asked nervously. Ryosuke smiled at her and walked closer to her and he whispered to her ear ''I've read  --- that - you - like - me.'' Jass heart beats faster as Ryosuke said this sentence word by word.

 

Jass was surprised about it, her heart is beating faster than a bullet train. "Are you okay?" Ryosuke asked her while looking at her reddish face. Jass nodded, "Anou--- I don't know how to say this, but... Jass, I want to take the risk. Can you be my girlfriend?" Ryosuke startled while saying it. Jass doesn't know what to do, or what to say, Ryosuke hold Jass' cold hands "Let's give it a try." he said "But---" she said. "Don't worry, I do understand." Ryosuke smiled at her. Jass took a deep breath, and looked at Ryosuke's eyes"Okay, let's give it a try." She said.

 

CRAZY -- I DUNNO WHY I WROTE THIS THAT WAY XD

OKAY MINNA I"VE ACCIDENTALLY DELETED SOME PART OF THE ORIGINAL ONE WHEN I EDITED IT USING MY PHONE EARLIER SO I WENT TO MY LAPTOP AS SOON AS I WASN'T ABLE TO READ SOME PART, :( PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT, THANKS! THIS IS A REVISED ONE, I THINK THE FIRST ONE IS BETTER :(