That Awkward Moment

My Boyfriend is an Idol

''I'll treat you lunch.'' Keito said to Jass who is still upset. ''Stop thinking about it, okay.'' He tapped his cousin's shoulder. Jass sighed and followed Keito who is heading in the cafeteria.

 

''Okamoto Keito!'' a familiar voice called Keito. Jass and Keito look at the table on their right side and saw Yuto, Chinen and Yamada. ''Keito, we reserved a sit for you.'' Yuto said. Keito walks toward his friends, Jass followed him. ''I'm going to eat with Jass.'' Keito replied. Chinen grabbed a chair from the other table and place it besides Ryosuke's seat. ''Jass you can sit besides Yama-chan.'' Chinen said. Jass heart beats faster. Yuto looks at Yamada while Keito looks at her cousin.

 

*Okamoto Jass' Point of View*

Baka Chinen! What are you thinking? An awkward moment for me. Keito, please help me!

 

*Okamoto Keito's Point of View*

Why is she looking at me that way? Jass! I hate it when you look at me that way. Haist Chinen, why do you need to do that? What are you thinking, Jass is going to kill me if I'll let her sit beside Yama-chan.

 

*Nakajima Yuto's Point of View*

Yamada-kun! Why do you look nervous? Hmmm.... Don't tell me you're affected? Don't tell me you're affected about Jass sitting besides you? I wonder what Chinen is thinking?

 

*Yamada Ryosuke's Point of View*

This squirrel is a baka! What are you thinking? You're putting me on an awkward situation. Calm down Yama-kun, just mind your bento.

 

*Chinen Yuri's Point of View*

Finally, It's lunch. I'm hungry now! Eh? But, why are these people look so stress? What am I going to eat for lunch?

 

Keito walks toward the chair Chinen grabbed and he sat besides Ryosuke. ''Jass, sit here besides Yuto-kun.'' he smiled. Yuto pulled the chair for Jass. In front of Jass is Ryosuke, Jass and Ryosuke are uncomfortable about it.

 

 

#知念侑李 #お誕生日おめでとうございます ­知念 #HappyBirthdayC ­hinenYuri (*≧▽≦) very short chapter for Chinen's birthday!!!