Keito Told Me

My Boyfriend is an Idol

I'm home.'' Jass said. ''Welcome home.'' Keito smile at her but Jass seems not in the mood. ''Yo! Keito!'' Jass exclaimed and Keito was surprised about Jass yelling at him again. ''Jass, why are you shouting at Keito-kun.'' her mom asked her. ''Gomen ma, Hi Auntie.'' she said and look at Keito while giving him a sign to follow her in the garden. Keito followed her cousin in the garden.

 

''Yo!'' Keito said, Keito sat beside her cousin. ''I talked to Yamada-kun earlier and he kept on saying the phrase KEITO TOLD ME'' she looked at Keito while trying to give her cousin a tiger look. ''Eh? Anou..... So he went to the rooftop?'' he asked Jass. ''Hai, I was writing a poem that time.'' she said, ''so you wasn't able finish your poem?'' he looked at her. ''I did,'' she smiled while looking at the stars. Keito is trying to read his cousin's mind, ''so what's the problem?'' he asked. ''You...why do you need to tell all those things to Yamada-kun?'' she asked Keito. ''because he asked me'' Keito answered her, Jass looked at Keito she was surprised about it. ''really?'' Jass asked, ''yes'' Keito answered.

 

2 weeks ago, ''Keito-kun, where did Jass buy her cellphone charm.'' Ryosuke asked. ''she bought it when we went to Tokyo Disneyland.'' he replied.

Jass remembered about Ryosuke's phone charm that she saw on the day when they were locked on the rooftop

''and then he asked me about you're boyfriend.'' keito continued.

''Keito-kun does your cousin have a boyfriend or her special someone? I hope he's not mad about what happened in the roof top.'' Ryosuke asked Keito. ''No, she doesn't have a boyfriend nor a special someone.'' Keito answered him while taking a bite of his sandwich. ''She's not dating any one?'' Ryosuke curiously asked. ''She dated Nakajima Kento.'' Keito said. Ryosuke was surprised about it.

Keito received a message from Ryosuke ''Who is Ryutaro?'' he read it loudly. Jass was shocked when she heard it. ''I don't know'' he texted back.

''Jass, tell me do you like Ryo-chan?'' Keito asked ''Is he the reason why you transfered to Horikoshi?'' Jass doesn't know how to tell her cousin that she likes Ryosuke since the day she saw him at Keito's house

''You know my beloved cousin, I don't know what is happening to Ryo-chan this past few weeks. He keeps on asking things about you. Maybe he likes you, but you know he's the next golden boy of JE. Johnny-san is going to disagree about it, but whatever happens I'm always here for you. I have an advice for you, just stay away from Ryo-chan.'' this statement from Keito is the reason why Jass can't sleep. Her heart is skipping a beat, ''wah! I wanna go to sleep now!''

 

 

ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER, ⊂(・(ェ)・)⊃ hehehe xDDD