The Rooftop Controversy

My Boyfriend is an Idol

 

The janitor opened the door of the rooftop. He was shock when he saw Ryosuke and Jass sitting next to each other. Ryosuke's head leaning on Jass shoulder. He wakes the two creatures that endured the cold temperature. The janitor apologizes for what happened.

 

The next morning, Jass is walking in the corridor going to their classroom, but everyone is looking at her whispering at each other. She ignores it and head directly to their room. She opens the classroom door, and all her classmates are staring at her. She feels very awkward. She enters the room and walks toward her table while the eyes of her classmates are following her.

 

She sat down and one of her classmate stand infront of her. ''Where are you last night?'' she interrogates Jass. She feels nervous about the girl's question ''It's none of your business'' Jass replied. The bell rings and sensei enters the room. ''Pfft, save by the bell... Literally.'' she said to herself.

 

*breaktime*

 

''Yamada-kun'' Chinen blocked Ryosuke's way. ''Why?'' he asked. ''Everyone in the campus is talking or should I say gossiping about you and Jass.'' said Yuto. It's a very big Issue for them, an idol sleeping with a normal girl, not really normal because she's Okamoto Keito's first cousin but a girl who's living an ordinary life away from other people's eyes. After all Ryosuke is JE's Golden Boy. Ryosuke doesn't know what to say ''Anou, don't mind them let's go to the cafeteria, I'm hungry. By the way, where's Keito?'' he said to avoid the topic. The two look around to find Keito.

 

Jass girl's classmates are acting weird, they're all whispering and smiling no wonder Keito is entering their room, ''Jass'' Keito called her. ''Why?'' she feels awkward about how her cousin stares at here. ''Hey, what's with the look?'' Jass startled. ''You sleep with Ryo-chan the other night?'' the people inside the room are looking at Keito and Jass' direction. Jass looks down and said ''baka! Baka Keito keep your voice down!'' she commanded Keito. Jass stood up grab Keito's hand and drag him outside the classroom.

 

Jass looks at Keito as if she's going to kill him ''oi! Matte... Stop looking at me that away, you're scaring me. Anou calm down. Sorry'' he's trying to make his cousin calm down. ''No! That's not what all of you think! We were locked up at the rooftop!'' she yelled at Keito, few people look at them. ''Baka, I know that of course.'' Keito put his left arm on Jass' shoulder. ''You and Yamada was locked up in the rooftop because of the janitor. That was an accident.'' he yelled purposely to cover up his cousin. The pair of eyes continued to look at them. Keito drag his cousin to the cafeteria.

 

 

 

excuse my grammar again. I need to go now! class is about to start