That Stupid Cupid -- The Janitor

My Boyfriend is an Idol

 

Being locked up in the rooftop with the most popular idol is one of the most crazy thing that Jass can't imagine. Jass is trying to write a poem for the poetry club and didn't notice that the janitor was locking the rooftop door.

 

Jass walk towards the door of the rooftop, she twisted the doorknob. ''eh?! It's lock?'' she's a bit nervous. ''minna! Is anyone there! Help!'' Jass shouted. It's almost evening, the sun is setting. Jass stopped shouting when she feels that someone is behind her. She feels terrified.

 

 ''why are you shouting?'' someone said. Jass slowly look back and saw a shadow of a boy, she feels very scared. The rooftop lights turn on. Jass eyes widen when she saw ''Ryosuke'' she closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

 

Ryosuke walk towards Jass' direction, she's still not moving as if she was glued on the rooftop floor. ''Anou-- Excuse me, you're blocking the doorway.'' Ryosuke said to Jass, she moves a side.

 

*Okamoto Jass' Point Of View: --- Baka! I'm not blocking the door way. I'm trying to open the door! It's lock. I don't know what to feel being locked up with Yamada Ryosuke. Haissst... I need to do something to open that stupid door*

 

Ryosuke tried to open the door but unfortunately he can't, ''it's lock'' he said, he looks at Jass ''you're Keito's cousin right?'' he asked and Jass noded.

 

 Jass conciousness is back, she tries to open the door again ''minna! Help!'' she's shouting while twisting the doorknob. ''stop it, you're just going to loss your voice. All the people in the building already left.'' Ryosuke said.

 

Ryosuke get something from his pocket, his phone. ‘‘Wow, we have the same phone charm.'' Jass thought. ''Pfft, the battery is dead.'' Ryosuke sighed. ''did you bring your phone? Text someone for help.'' Ryosuke suggested. Jass holds her neck, ''anou-- it's in my bag, I left it in the room.'' Jass replied.

 

Ryosuke sat in the corner of the rooftop while Jass decided to sit next to the door. ''ahem, ahem.'' Ryosuke is coughing Jass looks at him. Ryosuke doesn't feel well after their concert. Ryosuke's coughing continues.

 

Jass is holding her bottled water, she wants to share it to Ryosuke but she thought that an Idol like Ryosuke is not going to drink from someone else's bottle.

 

 ''Yamada-kun? Are you okay?'' Jass ask him even though it's obvious that he's not fine. ''I feel cold.'' Ryosuke replied while hugging himself.

 

 Jass walks toward Ryosuke's direction, ''Yamada-kun, anou., you should sit beside the door. It' warmer over there.'' Jass suggested, she help Ryosuke to stand and they sit next to the door.

Ryosuke continues to cough, Jass gave him the bottled water even though she knew that Ryosuke is not going to drink from it.

 

An unexpected thing happened, Ryosuke took the bottle and drink from it. His lips is touching the opening of the bottle. Jass was surprised that Ryosuke drinked from her bottle.

 

''thank you, sorry if drinked all of it.'' Ryosuke apologised. ‘‘No...it's okay I didn't think that you'll drink from my bottle.'' Jass said.

 

Ryosuke smiled at her. ''achooo!'' he sneezed, his body is shaking. Jass sits closer to Ryosuke, ''Yamada-kun, you're sick.'' she said. ''I feel cold, but my body is hot.'' he said (a/n: i know you're hot LOL) Jass moved closer to him and touches his forehead.

 

''You have fever!'' she exclaimed. She removes her uniform's coat and wrapped it at Ryosuke's shivering body.

 

Ryosuke fell asleep, but Jass can see that Ryosuke's body is still shivering. She decided to sit closer to Ryosuke. ''I really feel cold'' he said. Jass wrapped her arms around Ryosuke's body, She rubbed Ryosuke's arm to make him feel warm.

 

Ryosuke looks at her. Jass feels embarassed but she only wants to help Ryosuke ''anou...i'm doing this to warm you.'' Jass said shyly. Ryosuke gave her a smile.