CHAPTER 7

GUY WIFE (better with you)

FAST FORWARD

(WEEKEND)

 

 

YOUR POV

 

"Hubby, going somewhere?" Luhan asked as I entered the kitchen.

"Ne. How about you, wifey?" I asked and settled on one of the chairs.

"Neh, just hanging out with friends."

I nodded. Though its been weeks since we got married, Luhan didn't tell any of his friends yet but I'm not rushing him. I'm just here waiting.

"Hubby I'm sorry. I promise, I'll try to tell them today." Luhan place my breakfast on the table. I looked at him and I know he feels guilty. I chuckled. Luhan was across the table, looking down. I reached for him and ruffled his hair.

"aigoo wifey. Is it the time of the month? You're being senti. Don't worry I'll wait." I said and removed my hand on his hair.

"Hey I'm not pms- ing" Luhan cried.

I chuckled, "Whatever, wifey. Thanks for the food." I started digging on to my breakfast. In no time I finished my food. I took a peek on my watch and dang I only have 20 minutes left before I meet Mr. Lee.

I have been a free lancer song writer and lyricist for 5 years and today I've got to meet Mr. Lee to submit him some of own demo tapes and those he asked me to made lyrics. I haven't told it to Luhan since it was not a permanent job. Mr. Lee has been a good friend to my grandfather. We meet years ago, before I work for him as a free lancer songwriter and lyricist. My grandfather introduced me to Mr. Lee one time and told him about my composing and it all started there.

"Opps I'm running late. Wifey just place your used dishes in the sink. I'll wash it later." I shoot up from my seat and bring my dirty dishes in the sink.

Luhan stopped in the middle of eating, "I'll take care of the dishes. Shall I cook lunch for you?"

Keke, this is what I like about wifey. He never forgets to feed me. Err I feel like a pet just now.

"Nuh don't bother cooking lunch for me today. I think I'll be home by afternoon." I grab my bag and keys and went off.

"Bye hubby" I heard a faint yell from Luhan after I close the door. I smiled and went to start my maserati. I took my phone and message Luhan.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

To: Wifey

From: Hubby

Hey forgot to say bye and have fun. BYE WIFEY :)

----------------------------------------------------------------

I press the sent button and drive away. Minute later my phone buzz, a message from wifey.

----------------------------------------------------------------

To: hubby

From: original hubby

No need to text me. Focus on driving.

FOCUS!

Don't mind replying. Take care.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I chuckled and put my phone away. I glance at my watch, I still have 15 minutes.

 

 

LUHAN'S POV

 

___________ was already out and I was left alone in the kitchen, eating breakfast. I don't know what's up to me earlier that I can't tell ___________ about Eunji coming with us. I know she would understand but gah I don't know... I tell ___________ later, I promised myself. I finished my breakfast. I took my dishes to the sink for me to wash when I heard the doorbell ringing.

 

Wah hubby's back fast? Maybe she forgot something but why would she use the doorbell, I thought.

I dried my hands on towel hanging on the handle of the fridge and went to open the door.

 

"You're..."

 

"Hyung, you never told us you have a new house." Sehun's voice greeted me then I saw 10 heads popping from his back.

"Yah maknae get out of the way. I wanna see what's inside." Baekhyun pushed Sehun aside and dashed inside. The others followed. Two were left outside, Kris and Suho.

"Lulu you never told us about your new house. Can we enter?" Suho asked. I nodded and open the door wider for them to enter. I closed the door and followed them inside.

"So, why didn't you tell us?" Kris asked as we walked to the living room.

"I was about to tell it to you guys... I just move recently and how'd you know about my place anyway?" I asked.

"They" Kris pointed to others who were busy busying themselves. "Wanted to tell you that we'll be using my car plus they wanted to go to your house."

"and when we got there, the maid told us that you moved in a new house and she gave us your address" Suho added.

"Is there anything else that the maid said" I asked. The guys didn't ask me about ___________ yet and I wanted to make sure if the maid said more than our new house address.

"Hmm yeah, why?" Suho asked while Kris was eyeing me, suspiciously.

"u- uh nothing." I stuttered and walked ahead from the two.

 

"WOW hyung your house is nice and cozy" Kai muttered, descending from upstairs.

Well that’s thanked to ___________, I thought. Since we live together, she's been adding more of her touch in the house which I like in a way, simply because it was not girlish.

 

"I agree but what's with the deadly warning on the second room." Lay asked following Kai to the living room.

Well that's because it's ___________'s room and she doesn't want anyone entering there just like the way I hate people sitting or sleeping on my bed. I thought again but no way I'm gonna tell it to them, YET.

"It's on renovation" I said instead. I scan the living area. Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Tao and Sehun were busy playing with the consoles. Kris, Suho and Lay was on the couch, busy with their phones. Kai was just wondering around the living room.

"Where's Xiumin hyung, D.O. and Chen?" I asked to no one in particular.

"Chen went to the car, he left something." Suho said.

"Xiumin and D.O. hyung are in the kitchen." Sehun answered without getting his focus on the game. Tsk wonder how he managed to hear me. Of course that two would be in the kitche. The cook and the food lover.

 

Speaking of food.

 

SHOOT ___________'s brownies.

 

 

I run to the kitchen and guess what Xiumin hyung was eating the brownies while D.O. was drinking water while checking out the whole kitchen. I facepalmed, now I have to face another hour of ___________'s scolding.

"Lulu, these brownies is the best." Xiumin hyung mumbled in between chewing.

I know hyung, I know. That is why it's ___________ favorite food and YOU EAT IT.

"You have a nice kitchen hyung and its pack with food too." D.O. commented and took a seat. I nodded but didn't dare to explain, it might get a little harder to explain if I said anything. I proceeded to the sink and resume washing.

 

 

 

YOUR POV

 

"AISH, where's that tape?" I mumbled as I rummage into my bag but it wasn't there.

Aigoo, maybe it's in my room. I remember playing it last night. I look at my watch, 7 minutes left. I made a U- turn. Better to get the tape, I can still make it.

After a 5 good minutes of fast driving without any police arresting me for fast driving, I made it to our house. I didn't even notice the big car parked in front of our house, I just walk straight to the house.

 

"WIFEY, I'M BACK. I FORGOT TO... WHO ARE YOU?" I called for Luhan but when I was slipping on my slippers, I saw a guy standing in front of me. Okay he might not look like a bad guy but looks are deceiving right?

I picked up any object near me that I can use as a weapon. I pulled it from the rack and point it at him like a sword.

 

BE AWARE OF THE NOT DEADLY, NOT LETHAL AND EGO LOWERING WEAPON....

UMBRELLA!

I mean what the heck. If I could choose any weapon to use, I swear I'm not even gonna look at this umbrella but then again this can still hurt.

 

"Who are you? What are you doing in my house?" I ask again.

"Your house? This is my friend's house. Who are you?" the guy retorted.

Friend's house? Wait, is he wifey's friend?

I remember wifey mentioning he would hang out with his friends today. He might be one of them.

I retreat from my attacking position and lowered the umbrella.

"Are you Lu..."

"You're the maserati guy?" He suddenly said and cut everything I was about to say.

Maserati guy? What is he talking about?

"Who is he?" another good looking guy pop out from the first guy's back then another and another till there were 11 good looking guys hovering around him while eyeing me from head to foot.

Well this is a bit intimidating. Eleven pair of eyes on me.

"Are you..."

"Hey what's happening?" I can hear wifey asked and shoved the guys aside to see what was happening then we our eyes met.

"wifey" I muttered.

 

"WIFEY?!" They chorused except for Luhan. I jump back a bit. Their suspicious stares shift from me to Luhan and vice versa.

 

Tsk pabo ___________. Why does it have to come out from my mouth oh so naturally? I mentally scolded myself.

 

"Okay everyone, go to the living room. I'll explain everything." Luhan announce and lead the way. The eleven guys followed except for me. I dash to my room and get the tape. When I went down, all of them were seated. Not all was on the couch since they're too many to accommodate. Some of them where sitting on the floor, waiting for yours truly. I'm not full of myself but I knew they are waiting for me. Their stares never leave me.

"____________" Luhan called and motioned me to come over. I did but when I reached his side, I lean a bit closer to his ear.

"wifey I can't stay long. I have an important person to meet. I'll introduce myself next time, arasso." I whispered. Luhan unwillingly nodded.

"gomawo wifey" I flashed Luhan a smile then I turn to his friends that were watching us the whole time.

"Hi, Luhan's friends. I'm kind of in a rush today. I'll introduce myself next time, miane. Bye" I bowed and without waiting any of their responses I went out of the house. I abruptly stop and went back to the house.

 

"DON'T BOMBARD WIFEY WITH TOO MANY QUESTIONS, ARASSO. I'LL ANSWER IT NEXT TIME." I yelled from the door then close it and drive away.