CHAPTER 19

GUY WIFE (better with you)

 

 

 

 

YOUR POV

 

"URGH COMPOSER'S BLOCK" I exclaimed in frustration. I was in my room. For almost a week I have tried to compose a song but the lyrics won't come out from my head. Most times when I compose songs and lyrics, the words just flow out naturally but not today. It's my first time having a composer's block for a week. I usually experience it for only one or two days.

 

"I need to go out." I fist pump. I grabbed my wallet and car keys from my side table and exited my room.

 

"WIFEY" I called for Luhan when I reached downstairs. No answer from Luhan. "WIFEY" I called and yet again no answer from Luhan.

 

I went to the kitchen and check out the fridge door if Luhan left a note there. Yeah he usually pinned a note there especially when he left food for me in the fridge. There it was a note for me.

 

 

To: hubby

      Hey hubby, I left early today.

      I've cooked you some food.

      You can heat it in the microwave if you wanted to eat.

      Have a good day.

                                                                              - Luhan (real hubby) :3

 

"PFFT always leaving me with cold foods to eat." I left the kitchen without even checking out the food Luhan cooked for me.

 

Seriously Luhan has been like that in a while. Leaving me with a note on the fridge door with a cold food inside. I think the longest time I hang out with him is when we were with his friends. I understand that college takes up too much of his time but during his free time he's with his friends but mostly with her. Her, meaning Eunji. I don't have to be genius to not know that he's seeing Eunji. I've seen them numerous times but they didn't saw me even once, I won't allow them to see me anyway. Thank goodness Luhan's friends are there. There were times when I'm with them and we were about to coincidentally meet Luhan with Eunji, they literally make me distracted and dragging to the opposite way. I only acted like I know nothing. I understand them though. They're not in the position to tell me about Luhan and Eunji's status. It should be Luhan. I can tell Luhan is a bit secretive when it comes to private lives. I've been waiting for him to tell me about Eunji but till now he won't open up.

 

I made sure I close the windows and locked the door after I left. As I was driving, I took my phone and dialed D.O.'s number.

 

"Yoboseyo?" D.O. answered from the other line.

"Annyeong D.O., are you home?"

"Neh, waeyo?"

"I'm coming over"

"Eh, waeyo?"

"I want to eat. Cook for me please." I said in a pleading voice.

"Sure. Sure. How could I say no to my favorite noona? Wait, are you driving, noona?"

"Awg how sweet of you... yeah I'm driving, waeyo?" I asked as I skillfully turn my car to the left.

"Yah noona you shouldn't call when you driving." D.O. scolded.

"Neh, neh. I'll hang up now. Bye" I laughed as I ended the call and slid my phone back to my pocket. As usual D.O. getting worried. He worries for his friends a lot. No wonder the guys (EXO boys) call him umma plus him having skills on cooking makes him more of an umma- like, except that he's a boy.

 

I reached Do's residence, D.O.'s house. I have been at D.O.'s house a couple of times before with mostly Xiumin and Kai with me. I met D.O.'s parents. They are both nice. I've met Mr. Do for I think once or twice and he's actually nice. Unfortunately, we could not chat that long since he's a busy man. Most of the time he's out, busy with work. Mrs. Do is the opposite. She stays at home and make sure everything is well for her family. She cooks well too. It's not a question though since she worked as a chef in a five-star hotel before she decided to focus on her family.

I pressed the doorbell and after a few seconds D.O. opened the door for me.

"Wah you drive fast, noona." D.O. muttered as he saw me already standing in front of his door.

"I'm hungry" I sheepishly smiled.

"Come in." I entered and followed D.O. to the kitchen.

"So noona, what do you want me to cook?" D.O. asked as he put on his apron.

"Anything delicious" I beamed and made myself comfortable on the table near their mini counter. D.O. started preparing the ingredients and the utensils he will use when he suddenly stop and look at me, "Noona, you're not helping me?"

I instantly shook my head, "Nope, I'm your favorite noona right? Meaning I don't have to do anything" I said and smile.

D.O. disappointingly shook his head but was smiling, "Using my own words against me, aye."

"No... No, I was just saying the words you told me." I playfully wave and cross my arms in midair, indicating it's not what I mean but what the heck I purposely used his words against him. I was just fooling around, pretending innocent.

"Owh cut the act noona" D.O. chuckled. By that time he started cooking.

I laughed, "Arraso, you know me well but you know D.O. you look good in that apron." I teased and smirk.

D.O. instantly stopped and threw a warning look on me. I throw my hands up and once again played innocent. "WHAT?!"

"Noona, want me to cook for you or not?" D.O. also acted like serious. I laughed, "Sure. Sure, I'll stop now. Where's Aunt Soomin anyway?" I refer to D.O.'s mom. Aunt Soomin would have been in the kitchen minutes ago, greeting and volunteering to cook for me and D.O.

"Umma just went out to meet some friends. Noona could you please set up the table." D.O. answered.

I stood up and took the utensils from the cabinet and neatly placed it on the table. I seat back on my chair and silently watch D.O. cook. It reminds me of Luhan.

 

*I miss watching wifey cook*

 

Soon D.O. finished cooking and carefully brought the food to our table.

 

"WAH THAT LOOKS YUMMY" I beamed as my eyes landed on the mouthwatering food. "Let’s eat"

D.O. and I ate in silence. We'll I think D.O. initiate a conversation but I was too focused on the delicious to listen on what he's saying.

 

"OMG Daebak, that was delicious. Thank you." I said.

"You're always welcome noona. What are you planning to do next?" D.O. asked as we bring our used utensils to the sink.

"It's a secret" I wink.

 

 

____________________________________________________

I'll update the next chapter later...

thanks for reading...

I'd like to read some comments by the way...