CHAPTER 69

GUY WIFE (better with you)

 

 

WEDDING DAY


Luhan was sneakily tiptoing towards the door of the hotel room he was in while everyone was busy preparing for the wedding. He was already in his black tuxedo and finished with small touch ups from the make up artist. He wanted to see __________ badly. He missed her so much and that 24 hours that passed where he didn't see even __________'s shadow is making him crazy.

Some elders told them that there's a belief that a man to be wed should not see his bride in one day before the wedding day or else they wouldn't end up together or something wrong would happen to either one of them. He cursed when suddenly his annoyingly awesome friends dragged him away from __________ while __________ was also pulled away from him by her friends, believing what the elders told them. EXO prepared a stag party last night inviting some y hot girls to celebrate Luhan's last day of being single. He didn't exactly enjoyed the party and didn't even take a single glance at the girls. The only thing that was running in his mind is to see __________ but unfortunately his friends were clever to made sure that the room they were in was locked. He was only on the corner of the room sulking and silently cursing his friends for taking away his phone and locking him in. Lay, Sehun and Tao on the other hand, joined Luhan at the corner of the room. Lay thought that having fun with the hot girls gives off the feeling of him cheating on Eunji. The other two, Sehun and Tao were just shy and awkward to meddle with their hyungs that were having a blast.


Slowly, Luhan twisted the doorknob open but only to find it locked. *Not again* he dejectedly thought and sigh.


"Don't even try, hyung." Chen said and smirked.

"I swear I will lock all of you when your time comes." Luhan glowered, just then his phone rings. It was __________ calling. His phone was given back to him hours ago. He tried calling __________ but she wasn't picking up the call.


"Yeobseyo? Hubby-ah, why weren't you picking up my calls?" Luhan bombarded as he answered the call on it's first ring.


__________ chuckled on the other line, "Chill wifey, I was busy earlier." she said.

"Hubby, I really miss you. I wanted to see you right now but they locked me in." Luhan childishly whined and subconsciously stomped his feet while pointing a finger to his friends. EXO didn't do anything to stop the couple's conversation and just watched one of their elders acted like a kid to his soon to be wife.


"Eww hyung... stop whining like a baby." Chanyeol blurted as he pretended to gag. Luhan sent Chanyeol a death glard that immediately made the younger one stop on an instant.


"Oh... really?" __________ symphatized but Luhan could hear her giggle.

"It's not funny." Luhan pouted, "Tell them to unlock the door so I can go to your room and see you."


"No can do. We'll see each other soon." __________ shook her head from the other line.

"But hubby I want to see you right now." Luhan insisted.

"I miss

you too, wifey, but you have to wait. I promise to be the cutest and most handsome bride you'll ever see. I love you, bye." __________ said in one go and hang up the call. Luhan was left dumbfounded then blushed as he brought his phone down to his side.

 


. . . . . . . . . . .

 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

 

 

 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . , . . . . . . . . . . .

 


"WAIT... DID SHE JUST SAY SHE WOULD BE THE CUTEST AND HANDSOME BRIDE?" Luhan loudly exclaimed. All of EXO looked at Luhan then to each other with a suspicious look.


"Don't tell me noona would dressed up like a guy?" D.O. unknowingly said his thoughts aloud. Suho nudged D.O and ushered him to keep quiet.

 

*Would she really do that?* Luhan mentally questioned himself as he paced back and fort.

 


KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

 

Everybody heard a knock on the door except for Luhan who was busy pacing back and fort while thinking of what __________ said. Kris, who had the key to the room, unlocked the door and a young man in hotel's staff uniform.


"Sir, the car is ready." the man said and with that he left.


"Luhan the car is ready." Kris said as he turned to Luhan.

Luhan stopped pacing and with a wide smile he turned to the others, "Lets go" he energitically said and lead the way. Luhan was more ecstatic with the fact of seeing __________ again rather than the way she looks. __________ would still be the same he wanted to marry whatever she wears. The others just looked at each other, shrugged their shoulders and followed Luhan out.

 

 

 

To be Continued....