CHAPTER 38

GUY WIFE (better with you)

Continuation....

 

 

"Everybody say kimchi" __________ steaded her camera. She told everybody that she would take a group picture of everyone when they went back to the beach side.

 

"Kimchi" They hollered and flashed all their perfect and sweet smiles.

 

1. . .

 

2. . . . . .

 

 

3. . . . . . . . .

 

4, 5 seconds. . .

 

"__________, is it done? My lips and cheeks are starting to get tired in smiling." Baekhyun asked as his smile was starting to look forced as well as the others. They were like statues with their stoned poses.

 

"DONE" __________ hollered.

 

"Noona let me..." Tao was cut off when __________ dashed her way away from them. They looked at the running __________, dumbfounded.

 

They looked at each other with confused faces. "WHAT..." They were interrupted with a loud laugh.

 

 

"PWUAHAHAHA..." __________ laughed her heart out. Clapping like a retard seal. She was dying in laughter. __________ had to run away from them. They might kill her for trolling them. Yes folks, Xi __________ just trolled her friends. She lied when she said that she's going to take a group picture of them and her volunteering to be their photographer. Instead of taking a picture, she was filming them. It was hilarious when she watched the video. It captured the part where Baekhyun was asking her if she was done but maintaining his pose and smile. There was Xiumin constantly puffing his cheeks. Chen going out balance since he was leaning on Xiumin. There were a lot of epic moments.

 

 

"Hyung is noona loosing her... you know?" Sehun trailed and did a little swirl with his finger on his head as he asked. He was worried with his noona's actions. Running out of a sudden followed by loudly laughing alone. Not a very good sign of a sane person.

 

"I don't know." Suho uttered as he too was staring at __________.

 

*Don't tell me...* Chen snapped. The Troll Master figured it out.

 

"What are you thinking Chen?" Lay asked when he noticed Chen snapped and smirked.

 

"I think I know why __________ had to run away and laughs like a retard." Chen confidently stated.

 

"What is it?" Chanyeol urged.

 

"She trolled us. She took a video not a picture." Chen revealed. They gaped and looked at __________ who was still in a distance.

 

Before anyone could react, Chanyeol was already charging towards __________. "SHORTY!" He shouted.

 

"OMO Chanchan." __________ jolt up and started running away while shouting the word "MIANE".

 

"OMO I'd would like an idiot in that video. I even ask her if she's done." Baekhyun panicked as was pacing back and forth. It became a big wild goose chase.

 

 


 

Night Time

 

LUHAN'S POV

 

The chase was already done. Chanyeol was able to caught __________. He attacked her with tickles and he didn't stop until __________ beg him to let her go. __________ apologized for her trolling. We forgive her under the condition that she would show us the video. Hesitantly, __________ lend her camera to us so we could watch the video that supposedly a group picture. Everybody laughed with everyone’s silly stoned poses.

 

 

Back to Present

 

I didn't feel sleepy and tired with all the playing, partying and chasing we did the whole day. I sat up and looked at the other twin bed where Lay and Sehun shared. Yeah they shared since I don't like people sitting, sleeping and most of all sharing with my bed. They were already sound asleep. I shoot up from bed and grabbed my jacket. It was a bit windy outside and I decided to go out and take a walk.

 

I was going near the beach side when I saw a familiar figure sitting on the sand while hugging her knees to her chest. Slowly, without making a sound I approached that person.

 

 

"Hubby" I whispered to her ear. __________ shrieked and let out a small yelp.

 

"Oh my God! Oh wifey it's you." She sighed and lightly slapped my arm. "Stop popping out from nowhere. You'll get me a heart attack."

 

"Can I sit?" I asked. __________ looked up and give me a duh-look. I sit beside her. "How are you?"

 

"Wifey, what's with the silly questions? Of course I'm fine." She chuckled and I chuckled to. Yeah what's with me asking her those silly questions? I remembered something from earlier.

 

Flashback

 

I was chatting with Eunji when I caught Kris walking towards __________. From the corner of my eyes I watched Kris asked __________ to dance that she smilingly agreed. They joined Sehun, Kai and Baekhyun dancing in some Hawaiian dance. They weren't a great dancer but they could manage. They were swaying and doing random dance moves but sometime during the dance, I felt something stirred inside me when I saw Kris hold __________'s hand and spun her around. The latter spun with such grace. She was smiling and beaming making her more radiant.

 

I shook off the feeling just like what I did when __________ went out of balance because of her heels when she and Kris were about to get her food. My heart raced in worry. I wanted to run and save her from falling down but luckily __________ was able to hold on to Kris's arm. Kris cupped __________'s shoulder and helped her gain her balance. That sight made me felt wrong which I don't know why. I looked back at Eunji and shook the unknown and weird feeling off.

 

End of Flashback

 

 

As I snap back, __________ was silent there's a wave of serenity in her aura. I caught her slightly shivering so I took of my jacket and wrapped it around her. "Why didn't you bring your jacket with you? It's quite cold out here." I scolded.

 

_________ took off the jacket and wrapped it back to me. "It's yours plus I have my scarf, see." She pointed at her very thin cream-colored scarf.

 

I took it off again and placed it on her, "I'll get mad at you if take it off. You need it more than I do." I warned in case she took the jacket off again. I lightly shivered at the cold breeze that brushed to my skin. __________ sighed and removed her scarf. She skilfully wrapped the scarf around me, making sure my neck was comfortably covered with it. I must admit it warmed me up a bit.

 

"Thank you. Hubby, was Eunji sleeping when you head down here?" I asked since they were roommates.

 

"Yeah, she was tired, I guess." __________ softly answered without looking at me and only to the dark horizon in front of us. I flicked her forehead, "I haven't had my payback yet when you called me ahjusshi."

 

"Ouch wifey it hurts. You can make a hole in my head with that." __________ rubbed her forehead. I must really hit it hard that it turned a little red, huh?

 

"Sorry" I removed her hands that was rubbing her forehead and replaced it with my fingers massaging the sore part. "Does it feel better?" I asked.

 

"Yeah. Wifey, today was really fun. We should do this next time." __________ said.

 

"You sure did enjoy. You trolled us. You made us chase you. We dance Gangnam Style. You meet another kid and you bonded with her family that you even forgot about the party. You eat a lot of food today. What else did I miss?" I listed all the activities we did for the day that mostly involved with __________.

 

__________ laughed. "The video was epic. Wifey, you should give me that credit though. I saw how you laugh when you watched it."

 

"Ara ara, soon you'll replace Chen for being the Troll Master." Luhan chuckled.

 

"Wifey, you can stop massaging my head now. It's not sore anymore." __________ removed my hands on her forehead. "But I think I rather not take Chen's title, he might make a major troll plan that targets me." She continued and acted shivering at the thought.

 

"You're close with Kris today." As those words left my mouth, I almost facepalmed. What am I heading myself in to?

 

"Haha Kreese, even though he always have that poker face on, he's actually funny and fun to be with but it's more fun with all of them." She said. I can feel the sincerity in her voice.

 

"I agree, that friends of mine wouldn't run out of idea when it comes to fun but they can be reliable at serious times." I proudly said. I'm grateful to have a bunch of good friends.

 

"Yeah that's why I'm thankful to you." __________ looked at me.

 

"Me? Why me?" I stared back, confused.

 

"Because without you, I won't meet them." She said. My heart softened, it was a very sweet line. If any of the boys (EXO) would hear this, they would totally feel the same.

 

"Wow hubby, how sweet of you. Is it the time of the month? You're being senti." I teased and pinch her cheeks.

 

"Yah let go." __________ squirmed away. "Wow wifey... You're IT. You are totally the moment ruiner." She sarcastically said as she applauded while rolling her eyes at me.

 

"Why thank you, hubby..." I pissed her. _________ scoffed. "It was not a compliment"

 

I shrugged, "I know" I suddenly shivered at the cold strong breeze.

 

"Aish you shouldn't have come down. Now you'll catch a cold. Let’s go back." _________ suggested and took of my jacket and wrapped it around me. I wasn't able to answer since she was already dragging me towards the hotel.

 

"Sleep well wifey and don't catch a cold." __________ bid with a smile as the elevator opened when it reached her floor. Mine was on the next floor. "Same goes to you, hubby."

 

 

_________________________________________________________

Annyeong I updated 3 chapters...

I didn't check the grammar and spellings so I hope you bear with me guys...

I wrote this story using my phone and it was a bit hard for me to recheck my work..

 

Thank you for the new subcribers...

Hmm you can drop some comments or suggestions or corrections in my story...

 

I have read the earlier chapters... my OC's surname was Eun..

I change it to Kim unknowinly.. MIANE!!!

 

Lastly... I hope you guys like the updated chapters....