CHAPTER 8

GUY WIFE (better with you)

 

 

 

CHEN'S POV

 

 

I went to Kris car to look for my phone that might have fallen during our trip to Luhan's house.

I found my phone lying under my seat, "Aish thank god... I thought I'd lose you" I held my phone in the air and went out of the car to Luhan's house. I closed the door moments ago when it suddenly opens and...

 

"WIFEY, I'M BACK. I FORGOT TO..." the guy yelled and his eyes widen when he saw me, "WHO ARE YOU?"

 

I didn't answer since I was still shock by his sudden appearance.

I snap back to reality when he picked up the umbrella from the rack and pointed it at me. He was like in an attack position when he yelled again, "Who are you? What are you doing in my house?"

 

His house?

But this is Luhan hyung's house.

 

 

"Your house? This is my friend's house. Who are you?" I retorted.

The guy stopped and stared at me that made me a bit intimidated but I stared back at him. The guy retreated from his attack position and lowered the umbrella.

Wait this guy looks familiar, I thought as I tried to remember where I saw him.

 

"Are you Lu..."

 

 

HE'S THE MASERATI GUY!

"YOU'RE THE MASERATI GUY" I exclaimed. The tilted his head, confused.

 

 

"Who is he?" I heard Suho's voice at my back. Soon all of the other guys came and hovered at the unknown guy standing in front of us.

"Are you..." the unknown guy asked but was cut off again.

"Hey what's happening?" Luhan hyung asked as shoved the other guys aside to see what was happening. As soon as hyung saw the guy, he stopped and looked at him in recognition.

"wifey" the unknown guy muttered.

 

"WIFEY?!" We chorused except for Luhan. We were watching them the whole time and we were to hear the unknown guy mumbled the word, 'wifey'. We shifted our stares from the unknown guy to Luhan and vice versa with an interrogating look.

"Okay everyone, go to the living room. I'll explain everything." Luhan hyung announce and lead the way. We followed in suit and made our way to the living room. Some of us settled on the course and the others on the floor since the couch can't accommodate all of us except for Luhan hyung who was standing across us.

"Okay I'll explain everything. _____________" Luhan hyung called and looked at his side but the name he called wasn't there. Just then the unknown guy who's calling our Luhan hyung wifey descended from upstairs.

"____________" Luhan called and motioned the unknown guy to come over. The guy followed but when he reached hyung's side, he whispered to him. Luhan unwillingly nodded to whatever the guy said.

"gomawo wifey" the guy mumbled, calling Luhan hyung wifey again. The guy flashed hyung a smile that was cute actually then he turned to us that was watching then the whole time.

"Hi, Luhan's friends. I'm kind of in a rush today. I'll introduce myself next time, miane. Bye" The guy bowed and without waiting for any of our responses he went out of the house. So much for anticipating an explanation from him eh.

"Who's he?" Kris hyung asked in a demanding tone with the look of give-me-an-answer-now-or-else...

 

"She's..."

 

 

"DON'T BOMBARD WIFEY WITH TOO MANY QUESTIONS, ARASSO. I'LL ANSWER IT NEXT TIME." The unknown guy came back and yelled from the door then closed it, without waiting for our response.

 

 

 

"HYUNG WHO WAS THAT GUY AND WHY DOES HE KEEPS ON CALLING YOU WIFEY? ARE YOU GAY?" Sehun asked all his questions in one breath.

 

 

 

 

 

LUHAN'S POV

 

WHAT THE... Sehun. How could you think I'm gay?

 

"WHAT THE HECK?! I'M NOT GAY. She's my wife." I blurted out loud but lowered my voice at the last sentence. This is it I need to tell them the truth, I thought and looked down.

They were silent for a moment until...

 

 

"BWOH?! YOU'RE WHAT?!" they chorused.

 

 

"She's my wife" I said and looked up at them.

 

. . . . . . . . . .

 

"YOU'RE WIFE?" Suho asked though he clearly heard what Luhan said.

 

"But his a GUY" Kai said in a matter-of-fact tone and emphasized the word 'guy'.

"Hyung are you sick?" Baekhyun came forward checked my forehead with the back of his palm.

I swat his hand away from my forehead, "I'm not sick Baek. She's really my wife." I said.

"And she's not a guy. She's really a girl who liked to dress like a guy, get it?" I continued and leaned on the wall.

"Really? But hyung why would she like to dress up like a guy?" Tao asked. He doesn’t seem to get the point.

"Molla" I shrugged, even I don't know why but I don't have urge to ask her the reason. I wanted her to tell me with her own will.

"How long have you been married?" Chanyeol asked, looking serious. Weird but actually I noticed Chanyeol wasn't that shock when I told them about ___________ being a girl even the face of Kris was shock when I told them that but he wasn't.

"Almost a month now" I answered either way and shrugged the thought of Chanyeol being weird.

 

"OMO ITS ALMOST 10" Suho suddenly exclaimed while looking at his watch.

 

BWOH?! 10?

Aish I almost forgot that were fetching Eunji at her house at 10 today.

 

Pabo. Pabo.

 

"Aish wait, I'll take a quick shower" I said and dashed upstairs.

After 20 minutes, we're now on the way to fetch Eunji. The guys keep on asking about ___________. How is she like as a wife? Did I ever saw ___________ wearing girl's clothes? Although we call each other with reverse endearment for married couples, we didn't act like one. It's like we're friends or somewhat like that. And the girl dressing thing, of course I haven't seen her wearing one even in our marriage she didn't wore anything girly at all and I feel hesitant to ask to wear girl clothes.

 

"Where's your wedding ring, hyung?" Kai asked as he scan my bare hands.

 

"It's here," I pulled out my wedding ring that I used as pendant of the necklace ___________ gave. I wear it every day but it wasn't noticeable since it's hidden inside my shirt or collar. "___________ bought me the necklace for my ring so I can I always wear it even if I don't wear it on my finger." I explained and the rest nodded in understanding, now getting more curious and anxious to know ___________.

"We're here" Kris announced. I fixed myself and opened the door. I went out but someone stopped me by grabbing my arm. When I looked back to see who was it, it was Chanyeol.

"Ne?" I asked him.

"Does ___________ know about Eunji?" Chanyeol asked in all seriousness. I was slightly taken aback by Chanyeol's seriousness. It’s rare for him to be this way. He was always the silliest member of the group and I can count the times he had been serious. And that times when he's been like now was the times when the situation was damn serious.

"Yeah, ___________ knows about Eunji." I answered but Chanyeol didn't let go of my arm yet.

"Does she know about your feelings towards Eunji?" Chanyeol asked again.

"Yeah, I guess so. Is there something wrong Chanyeol?" I can't help my asking. He's acting strange since he saw ___________.

"Nothing hyung, go on and bring Eunji here." Chanyeol beamed while smiling like a derp and let go of my arm.

 

This kid is surely bipolar sometimes, I mentally commented.

 

I shrug but when I was about to walk towards Eunji's house I came back and warned them not to mention ___________ name then afterwards went to Eunji's house and knock on the door. Not long enough Eunji came, opening the door for me. She went back in as she saw me and bid her parents goodbye and completely went out of her house with me.

We walked to Kris car and drive away. Sitting position was:

Kris at the driver's seat with Suho at his side.

Chanyeol, Eunji and me at the first row of seat.

Baekhyun, D.O., Lay at the second

and Kai, Sehun, Tao and Xiumin at the back.

 

"Annyeong, Eunji noona" Sehun beamed from the back seat.

"Oh annyeong, Sehun- sshi." Eunji looked back and bowed at Sehun. The latter pouted at Eunji's formality.

"Noona we're friends no need for formalities" Sehun whined.

"Hmm I..."

"Yeah Eunnie drop the formalities. You can call me oppa." Lay cut Eunji and wink then gave me a smirk. My eyebrows furrowed. What's he up to and what's the sudden nickname? Did I miss something? Are they close?

"Eunnie?" Both Eunji and I asked as we looked at Lay. Eunji slightly flashed by the sudden nickname Lay given her.

"Neh, Eunnie. It's a nickname I made for you. It's cute don't you think Luhan hyung?” Lay teasingly said. Aish this kid… but it’s cute actually.

I tried to look at Eunji but I was shock when I saw her staring back at me.

“Ah E- Eunnie’s cute.” I stutter.

“Eh thank you Luhan oppa” Eunji beamed.

 

“YAH EUNNIE, I’M THE ONE WHO GIVE YOU THAT NICKNAME. CALL ME OPPA ARASSO” Lay interrupted and made a pout.

 

“LAY OPPA” Eunji immediately said.

 

“YAH HOW ABOUT US, NOONA? CALL US OPPA TOO” Sehun whined from the backseat.

 

“Yah Sehun, you’re younger than Eunji. She won’t call you oppa, neither Tao nor Kai” Xiumin flick Sehun’s forehead.

“Ow hyung that hurts” Sehun whined again, rubbing his sore forehead. We laughed at Sehun’s silliness.