Why?

Pure White

Yunho was extremely confused. His mind was still occupied with what he saw two days ago: The husband and wife who were supposedly in fairly bad terms being all lovey dovey in his house.

Weren’t they like arch enemies?

For as much as I know, Changmin isn’t so fond of Kim Jaejoong too, so why did he let him in?

Since when was their background so…so normal? Meeting a few years ago, dating then marrying… How come no one had ever said anything about that to him?

The information about Park Jooeun was false?

Those were the thoughts dancing around in his mind.

How was he going to trust his boss now? It was just so obvious that he just wanted to get rid of him!

“But why?..”

Yeah, but why..? Wasn’t he the most hardworking, most loyal person in the whole gang? He didn’t ever do one job wrong, nor did he sell information- unlike others, including the Boss’ right hand man.

They all would sell everything and everyone fort he sake of money. He wasn’t like that , so really why?

“Argh!” he grabbed his hair and shook his head in frustration. “I don’t know anymore! I really don’t know!”

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

For all this time Yunho had locked himself in his room –these past two days- Changmin was occassionally coming to his room just to stand in front of it door. He didn’t have the courage to go in and he didn’t even know why he acted like that. He didn’t do anything wrong, did he? So he didn’t have to act all guilty, then why?

He really didn’t know the reason, but he wouldn’t let that stop him. He would go in, he would go in now and talk with Yunho. He had to know what Yunho was thinking to do now.

He took a deep breath and turned the doorknob.

“Hyung?” he said going in.

Yunho turned his gaze to him, it was as if he was awaking from a trance.

“Oh, Changmin? What’s the matter?” he asked like he was in slow motion.

Was he doing drugs? Changmin was seriously thinking of that possiblity right now. His hyung was acting really weird.

And it got weirder… Yunho suddenly started crying.

“Changmin-ah…” he sobbed. “I’ve been betrayed… betrayed Changmin-ah. By my boss, the one person I’ve trusted the most for all these years.”

Changmin didn’t know what to do, he awkwardly patted Yunho’s back saying “Are you sure hyung? There isn’t any misunderstanding?”

Yunho weakly shook his head. “No, Changmin-ah… Definitely not. He used my weakness to get rid of me and gave me false information.”

Changmin was looking at his hyung with apologetic eyes, thankfully Yunho didn’t see them. He knew fully well that that information was not the least bit false, but he wouldn’t say that –no, he couldn’t say that. That would be like killing Jooeun with his own hands. So he just sat silent and patted the older’s back, listening to him.

“Changmin-ah… I’ve decided… I’ve decided. I’m not laying a finger on any of the Park’s, if my boss betrayed me the Park’s might as well be the good guys in this story. I won’t leave the gang or ISIS, but I’m not going to continue the mission either…”

Then he fell asleep on Changmin’s shoulder.

Changmin looked at him with a sorry smile and tucked him in his bed. He watched him sleep for a while then went out to sleep himself.

“You must now sleep hyung.” he said to himself closing the door. “It’s obvious that you haven’t been sleeping lately.”

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

Jooeun was loving this all being friends thing. She has been sleeping more soundly nowadays and she was happier too.

The meals that were filled with cold silence before were now full of laughter. Jooeun wouldn’t think that Jaejoong had such a playful five year old kid residing inside him and Jaejoong hadn’t ever imagined that the winter queen named Jooeun would joke around.

They were happy and peaceful, now that they were friends.

Today was Jaejoong’s turn to prepare the breakfast and Jooeun was literally jumping out of joy. She  just loved Jaejoong’s meals, they tasted always delicious – it was like this even in their cold war days.

“Yay! Jaejoong’s breakfast!” she beamed sitting at the table. “Yah, hubby! I think I’m in love with your breakfast, I’m divorcing you and marrying it instead.”

Handing her her plate, Jaejoong said “Since when are you complimenting on my breakfast?” with a smile playing on his lips.

“Since you decided to confess your undying love for me~” Jooeun stuck out her tongue.

“What confession?!” Jaejoong laughed. “Don’t lie! Liars don’t deserve my cooking!”

“Don’t wanna!” Jooeun stuck out her tongue again. “And I’m not lying! Didn’t you say you wanted to be friends?”

“And how is that confessing my ‘undying’ love for you?” Jaejoong raised a brow.

“Don’t you love me?”

“Well, yeah… I started loving you quite much, but in a friendly way.”

“That’s what I’m saying! So doesn’t saying that you wanted to be friends with me count as confessing?!” Jooeun yelled happily, jumping out of her seat.

Jaejoong rolled his eyes at her, admitting defeat.

“Okay, if you say so… Now, just sit down and eat properly, hmm? You’re going to be late.”

“Yes, mom…” Jooeun saluted before sitting down.

“Jooeun, you know that you’re in my care-“

“I’m in my care, hubby!” Jooeun furrowed her brows. One thing she didn’t like about this new Jaejoong, he thought he had to take care of Jooeun as if she was a little child.

“Take care of yourself first okay?” she continued pointing at the jam on Jaejoong’s shirt.

Jaejoong looked at where she was pointing then hissed “! I’m coming in a minute, finish by that time!” then stood up and ran to his room.

Jooeun just laughed after him.


_________________

Bad chapter… -.-

Please don’t kill me! I just… It didn’t seem like I could continue it without a chapter like that, okay? ^^”

And something I should say, there’s not much left of this story since thing between Jooeun and Jaejoong got all fluffy and Yunho made his choice. But I will try to write as long as I can (which is really not much. As you can see I’m  running out of ideas and it suddenly turned into fluff).