Shock

Pure White

Days went by, then weeks and then months. It was their fifth month now and with their parents coming nearly every night to their house, the fights had stopped. There was now a silent alliance between Jooeun and Jaejoong.

They would prepare the meals by order and eat silently. After breakfast, Jaejoong would take his green eyed and brown haired wife to her university then he would go to the company from there. At the lunch time, just for the sake of appearing like a loving couple, Jaejoong would go to Jooeun's university and together they would go to some restaurant. And after work, Jaejoong would go to her university again to pick her up. 

That was their everyday life now, just acting like a couple without any words being exchanged... But both of them were happy with it. They wouldn't get annoyed by the other like this and the meaningless fights wouldn't be repeated again.

Sometimes, when Jooeun didn't have any lessons, Jaejoong would take her to Changmin's house instead of school. Jooeun was grateful to Jaejoong for that. She still remembered that in their first month, Jaejoong would fight with her even because of Changmin. 

In one of their fights where they nearly killed each other, Jaejoong had even said " off! Go to your little lover and never come back again, you ing !"

Jooeun wasn't one to stay silent in front of a comment like that, so she had shouted back "Oh okay! Take me there then!" 

But that was when anger had taken over both of them and it was just for that time that they really hated each other. Despite having -litreally- bloody fights every night over every silly thing, they had never gone so far except that one fight and right after those two lines, Jooeun had had an heart attack because of the stress. 

Having never seen that weak side of her, Jaejoong had really panicked that night but thankfully he managed to call an ambulance. Maybe that was the reason why the fights had stopped. Neither of them knew the exact reason to that, but it didn't matter anymore. They were a 'happy' couple now.

Today was one of the days Jooeun didn't have any classes. She stood up from her bed, quickly took a shower and went to the kitchen to prepare the breakfast. Soon, Jaejoong was up too. After a good fifteen minutes of shower, he came to the kitchen with damp hair. 

Lightly turning to him, Jooeun gave him a quick "Morning." then went back to preparing the breakfast.

Jaejoong nodded at her in response but instead of sitting at the table like he always does, he then started helping Jooeun. 

That was definitely a huge shock to her but she qucikly shook it off and asked "I don't have any lessons today, can you take me to Changmin's house?"

Jaejoong put one of the cucumbers he sliced on his mouth and nodded while chewing it.

That was their only conversation until they sat at the table.

Jaejoong was the one to start the conversation.

"Jooeun," he said. "Look, I'm really sorry about...you know, about our first month and about the things before it."

That was the second shock and Jooeun wasn't sure that her heart could take one more. 

She just looked at her husband with big eyes.

"Don't make that face, it's scary." Jaejoong continued. "Not like it's so surprising seeing me apologize."

"Actually, it is." was Jooeun's only response. " You never ever said 'sorry' to anyone, at least not near me."

Jaejoong chuckled a little at that. 

"True." he said. "You're the first person I've ever found worth apologizing and it was a pretty late apology too."

"Don't think that I will do the same thing, okay? I'm pretty sure I was not in the wrong."

Jaejoong shook his head.

"No, I'm not expecting something like that. But, are you accepting my apology?"

"What is the reason to it?"

"Just... I was thinking last night and I realized that I've been treating you badly for no reason."

"Wasn't your reason my looks?"

"Ah, that... I've come to like your whiteness. I find it pretty cute actually and it suits you. I hate that wig you wear and your lenses. Okay, maybe not the lenses..."

That made Jooeun laugh, really laugh. 

"Want me to wear them inside the house too?" she asked playfully.

Jaejoong shook his head real hard to that.

"Then don't say things like that. It's already scary enough that we are having an actual conversation, I don't wanna think of those tingly lenses too."

Jaejoong was taken aback at that.

"We... didn't really have a conversation since now?" he asked.

Jooeun shook her head.

"Not once. We would always argue or break some plates or cups on each other's heads."

Now, Jaejoong felt worse than ever. Was he really like that to Jooeun? Was he that bad? 

'Yes, I was...' he thought. 'I was always bad.' 

Then he looked at the big red eyes of Jooeun.

"Jooeun-ah," he said. "Please help me change. Let us be friends and make me a better person."

That was his pleading to the kindest person he had ever met, his wife, his enemy and now his angel.



_____________

What did I write? O.o

That was one hell of a crappy chapter! I didn't have any intentions to turn Jaejoong to someone good, nor did I expect that I would actually write a chapter this long without much conversation (yeah the conversation above isn't that long for me).

And why am I writing a note when I know that no one is reading it or this fanfic?