Answers

Pure White

Changmin was in the kitchen preparing lunch for himself and Jooeun. He wasn’t used to ‘preparing’ something in the kitchen since he was always the one devouring the food. But it was time he should get used to it.

“Aah..” he sighed. “How can I wait when these wonderful foods are staring at me? Jooeun you better hurry!” and he knew she would be here as soon as she could. She would do anything to get out of that house. She had called about half an hour ago, which meant she would be there anytime.

She had said that she had something important to discuss with him. What could that be? Changmin was now thinking about that. Both because he was sincerely curious -since Jooeun wasn’t really someone who would ask for suggestions- and because he didn’t wanted to think about how hungry he was now. God, he was starving!

Soon, much to his pleasure, the doorbell rang. He practically flew to the door and quickly opened it. A warm and familiar smile greeted him, Jooeun’s smile. She got in in no time but when Changmin was about to close the door, she held his arm and said “Someone’s coming, if you don’t mind.”

Changmin blinked a few times in shock. Jooeun didn’t have any friends and wasn’t someone to make any either, so who could be coming with her? But he nodded anyway and let the door open. They went to the kitchen and a few seconds later, the sound of the door closing was heard.

“Who..?” Changmin was about to ask when he saw the figure entering his kitchen. His jaw dropped at the man’s sight as he stuttered “J-Jae..joong?”

Jooeun smiled at him apologetically and repeated “If you don’t mind.”

Changmin shook his head as giving Jooeun a look saying ‘You better explain this quickly’. Jooeun’s smile widened and she sat on the table. When the other to sat too, Changmin across her and Jaejoong next to her, she cleared and looked directly at Changmin’s eyes.

“Oppa, you remember I said I had something to discuss right?” Changmin nodded. “Good, that something was about Jaejoong and me. He said that he wanted to be friends with me and sincerely apologized to me because of the things he did up till now. What do you think I should do?”

Her eyes was saying that she had already decided to forgive Jaejoong, Changmin noticed that. He didn’t know what his friend wa up to but decided to play along anyway.

He smiled and said “Well, I don’t know Jooeun-ah. You were hospitalized because of him not long ago, I don’t really think it’s a good idea to befriend him. Who knows what he could do if he gets closer to you?”

Worry was now visible in Jaejoong’s eyes. Changmin and Jooeun chuckled a bit at the sight –since it wasn’t very often to see Kim Jaejoong like that. Then, Changmin turned at Jooeun.

“What do you want to do, Jooeun-ah?”

Jooeun raised one of her brows saying “I think so too, oppa.”

The worry Jaejoong’s eyes multiplied by at least ten fold while he turned his gaze to Jooeun.

“Jooeun…” he mumbled, almost inaudible.

At that moment, Jooeun shot an adorable smile at her husband and said “But, I’ve decided to trust him just this one time. I will be your friend, hubby.”

Changmin nodded, happy and worried at the same time. But he was trusting Jooeun’s desicions, she knew what would be the best for herself.

Jaejoong’s worried eyes were now replaced with joyful ones, he was so happy that he could cry.

“Thank you…” he said, trying not to cry.

Jooeun smiled again. “Aww, my hubby is teary!..” she joked.

That shocked Jaejoong, Jooeun could be playful? Wow…

He smiled back.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

When Yunho came home, he was greeted with loud laughters.

“What the…?” he said. “Who came?”

He threw his back in his room and slowly made his way to the living room, where all that noise was coming from.

When he got inside, he saw something he never thought would see: Park Jooeun sitting on his floor with her husband! He knew that Jooeun came here, but Changmin always made sure she went home before Yunho came back. And wasn’t Jooeun in not so good terms with her husband?

“Is the information I got wrong?” he found himself ask, which made everyone turn their gazes towards him.

Changmin suddenly grew anxious. What time was it?

“H-Hyung?” he stuttered. “You’re home..?”

Yunho looked at him. “Yes, I’m home Changmin-ah. Won’t you introduce your guests with me?” he smiled.

Changmin stuttered even more. “Ah, y-ye-yeah… H-hyung, th-this is Park Jooeun… and this… is her husband Kim Jaejoong.”

The mentioned two quickly bowed their heads greeting Yunho. Then Changmin continued “This is… Jung Yunho. My roommate.”

Suddenly, Jooeun’s eyes widened. “Oh, you’re the friend oppa often talks about!”

Yunho smiled at her. “I’m not sure about that but, since Changmin doesn’t have much friends I guess it’s me.”

Changmin suddenly reddened. Why was Yunho mentioning that now? F it was just Jooeun it was okay but with Jaejoong beside her… He didn’t want to seem like a loner in his best friend’s husband’s eyes.

“H-Hyung! I have friends!” he protested.

“Not your students Changmin-ah.” Yunho laughed, with Jooeun and Jaejoong joining him.

Changmin’s face reddened even more, but he didn’t say anything more like he didn’t find anything to say.

Then Yunho turned back at Jooeun and said “But, aren’t you a bit young to get married? You look like you’re not even in your twenties.”

Jooeun blushed a bit then opened to answer him but shut up again when she heard someone else answer instead.

“We have dated for four years before marrying. As soon as she was old enough, we went to our parents and that’s the result.”

Of course, the one saying all of these was Jaejoong. Jooeun gave her a look but when she saw Jaejoong looking at her with eyes saying ‘Just play along’ she decided to not ask further, not now.

Yunho’s eyes were wide, really very wide. He didn’t expect an answer like that. So he just smiled thinking ‘Whoever gathered all that false information, you’re dead!’

Changmin’s eyes were wide too, but his smile was sincere. He was happy that Jaejoong came up with something like that. As much as he loved his hyung, he knew that with ISIS Group’s successor, Park Jooeun, he couldn’t be trusted.

He looked at Jaejoong mouthing “Good job.” Which was replied with a nod.

There was a short silence, then Jaejoong spoke again.

“Well now, we better take our leave. It’s quite a long trip from here to our home.” He said with a smile.

He looked at Jooeun who was ready to go and grabbed her hand, going out of the room. Changmin followed behind them, seeng them off. After they were off, he immadiately went back to the living room, where Yunho was still standing.

“What the hell, hyung?!”

“What?” Yunho answered. “Not my fault you didn’t notice the time, right?”

Changmin just shook his head, ruffling his hair and went to his room.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

Outside the apartment, Jooeun was looking at her husband. She still didn’t dare to ask, thinking maybe Yunho could hear her. But once they were inside the car, she opened . Only to close it again… Jaejoong was faster than her once again.

“I just… I don’t trust Yunho, okay? And there Changmin-sshi was relieved too when I answered like that.”

Jooeun turned to the other side, watching them as cars went by.

“It’s okay… I also thought that he didn’t give off a trustful aura.” she said.

Jaejoong smiled a bit.

“So, I’m not doing bad as your friend right?”

Jooeun laughed. “Not sof ast, hubby! It’s just been what, 8 hours?”

“8 hours, 14 minutes and 40, 41, 42…”

“Okay, okay!”


______________________________

Another super late update!

How are you liking it so far huh? ^^

And, I'm planning to end this story soon- well either that or this story's going on a hiatus which I don't really prefer doing. Since I'm now in my last year in high school and I, uh... I will be studying! I don't even know how that whole studying thing works and I will be studying and I don't think I will have time for any chaptered fics. I'm still planning on writing one shots though... ^^

So, brace yourselves this story's end is coming near!

saghmet out (to upload an one-shot)