Park Jooeun...

Pure White

Jooeun was crying while talking to Changmin.

"I can't put up with it anymore! It has been just 3 weeks since the wedding but it feels like I've been through 30 years of torture. At our last argument which was merely an hour ago, it went beyond arguing. He went to the kitchen and started gto throw every plate that came to his hand at me. Some of them hit my legs and some that broke into pieces after hitting the floor cut my flesh. I feel like a war veteran!" 

Changmin couldn't come up with anything to say to Jooeun, he just hugged her and started rubbing her back hoping it would calm her down. But after noticing her squirms filled with pain, he immadiately let go.

"There are scars on your back?" he asked unconsciously.

Jooeun just nodded, trying to smile.

Changmin cursed from between his teeth.

"That son of a..! Jooeun, wait here. I will kill him and will be right back."

When he was about to go out of the room, Jooeun whispered "He left for work 10 minutes ago..."

Changmin looked at his watch: 11.30

'I came here about 45 minutes ago and she didn't leave the room since then. So how could she..?' 

Jooeun looked up to him and noticed the big question mark formed on his face.

"For the last three weeks, I've been doing everything for him, including his work. The only thing left for him to do was going to work and he wouldn't even do that if I didn't see him off." she explained.

Changmin cursed again.

They went silent for a while and then, Changmin asked "Does your parents know about it?" 

Jooeun shook her head.

"What good would it do if they knew? They would just be sad and feel guilty. On top of that, all their business plans would fail because of me."

Changmin didn't respond and once again the room was filled with silence.

After 5 minutes, Changmin asked the most important question.

"What is the reason for him to behave like this?" 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yunho was looking at the file in front of him. Every detail about hiis mission was written in there.

He would disguise as an employee of ISIS and gather information about the CEO's only daughter, Park Jooeun. 

He didn't know why, but he couldn't care less. 

He thought of bringing harm to ISIS was enough for him, he didn't care about the method. 

He slowly started packing his things, he wouldn't come to his office in this building for a long while. 

"Just you wait Park Jooeun," he smiled to himself. "I will acquire every information about you."



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

Jaejoong was sitting in his new office, looking at the awesome work his wife had done.

"Damn you, Park Jooeun!" he hissed. "How can you prepare such a detailed file when you're just 18 and don't have any working experience?" 

He was slowly starting to doubt what he just said, did she really not have any working experience?

"I wonder what she's doing right now..." he said to himself.

Then he remembered Changmin coming to their house. 

"Oh, that little is probably having fun with her 'tutor'." he said from between his teeth.

He didn't notice that he ripped some papers while thinking about Jooeun and it seemed like he wouldn't notice later either...




____________________________________


Hope it didn't turn out to be short this time too! >.< 


I will add another chapter in about two hours to make up for the long wait guys!