Introvert or Delinquent?

Twin Songs

Eun:

The first day of school came too early, as Key scrambled around like a wife trying make food for the children. Watching the odd scene, contained laughter broke through my lip barriers as Key turned around startled as the loud noise behind him. He took one look at me, and put on the same smile he had last time he went crazy with the scissors and the makeup. Oh crap. Backing away slowly to my room, I almost made it before Key pulled me back. He pushed me into the bathroom while handing me a towel practically telling me to shower. After making sure the door was locked this time, I did as was expected from me.

When I finished, Key had already taken out a hairdryer, straitener, and a whole ton of makeup that must have cost a fortune! Sitting down without hesitating, Key got to work as the baccon in the oven gave out its mouth watering smell as it wafted through the air. When I heard the word "done" I ran for my room to get dressed knowing that when I came out again, breakfast would be waiting. Exiting my room, I could only stare at the feast in front of
me. Okay maybe not a feast, but the sounds my stomach was making made even an egg look like a feast at the moment plus add another egg, two peices of toast, a couple slices of baccon with a jar of jam on the side, and I might have kissed Key if not for my hunger.

Eventually Key and I had to seperate due to the different classes we had, leaving me alone in a filled classroom with strangers. The teacher motioned for everyone to quiet down before telling me to introduce myself. Looking at the guys staring at me made me want to run to Key and hide. Its not that they looked scary..okay they did but not in the way you would expect. It wasnt their appearance that made them scary, but the look of someone wanting to eliminate competition as they sized you up made me nervous as hell.

'My name is Kwan, and I'm a new student. Please take care of me.' I heard someone scoff and another person snicker.

Nobody looked interested at the tiny boy who seemed like a shy introvert in front of the classroom. Phew. Looks like trying to stay under the raydar worked. I figured that the students would leave me alone if none of them viewed me as a threat. In the back of the class was five empty seats, and before my curiosity could spread I was given my answer. The sound of the door opening behind me alerted that some other students had walked in late. A voice I recognized all too well was apologizing to the teacher. Turning around, I came face to face with the last three people in the world that I wanted to meet again. Especially the kid that I had kicked earlier. All three were in my class. The look they gave me almost resembled mine except the orange haired kid seemed excited as he gave me a spine chilling sadistic smile. This was bad. Very, very bad. As the teacher told them to sit down, it left two empty seats in the back. There was no way I was going to be sitting close to those people. Deciding to take the farthest desk from them, I sat down to place my things down.

About to get situated, a boy walked in only to stop. I could feel his gaze as he glared at me. As he got closer I realized he had almost a bluish hair color, and really didnt look friendly at all. He stood in front of me as the whole class became silent. The blue haired boy slammed his hands on the desk in front of me, causing me to jump.

'Youre in my seat.' He nearly growled.


Grabbing my things, I quickly moved my stuff to the other desk without any other thought but to not irritate the guy any further. I may look like a boy, but still, as a girl I wasnt about to let myself get punched in the face over a desk. Looking around I realized this was like being in enemy territory. On one side, I had the orange haired kid, who was still giving me the look like he wanted to eat me or something. Yet on the other side was a guy with dark blue hair still glaring at me like he wanted to kill me. Thinking about it, I think I prefered being killed then what ever was planned for me in the mind of that sick minded boy.

Glancing back at the boy with blue hair, instead of the glare he was resting his head on the desk with his face showing just enough to tell he had fallen asleep. That was fast. Later the teacher yelled out his name, but he didnt even stir. The name of the scary blue haired boy was Sungmin. The Orange
haired boy was YunYoung. Red haired boy was JaeHhung, and the black and blonde guy was HyoJun. This will be a long day.

When the class bell went off to let me know that this nightmare was over, looking for Key sounded like the best thing to do at the moment. Heading over to his class, I noticed that he was gone. Was he looking for me? If only we were allowed to have a cell phone then finding him would be soo much easier. Trying to find Key should have been easy with his personality, but he wasnt anywhere. Then, natural called. Running to the closest bathroom, I paused. There would be guys in there, and not once had I ever, EVER gone into a boys bathroom before. Of all things to miscalculate, it had to be a bathroom. Thinking about just risking a trip to the dorms, my bladder said otherwise. Going into the bathroom, thankfully there wasnt anyone in there. Sighing I went into one of the stalls. As I was about to leave, I heard the bathroom door open. Freezing, I turned to see some guys from my class walking towards me. They didnt look like they were in here to use a bathroom.

The guys walked towards me as I tried to back away only to feel stone at my back while my only exit had been blocked off. This didnt feel too good. My body screamed to at least try to run, but my brain overrulled telling me that running would only make what ever was  about to come, worse. One of the guys smirked, and at that moment, YunYoungs sadistic smile would probably seem adorable compared to the sick smile directed at me. Trying to think of a way out, one of the boys spoke.

'Hey, dont you think this guy looks a little too girly?' I froze.

''Maybe we should check him?' They laughed at my panic stricken face.

Searching for anythin to use against these guys, the bathroom door slams open to reveal the blue haired guy Sungmin. He gave one look at what was hapening, and  to my horror just walked right back out. What the HELL?! Wouldnt a person normally help out? The boys at first had looked afraid of Sungmin giving me at least some hope, but when he left the hope was thrown back in my face. To my right was an old mop, and a plan started to form. My father, had been a Kendo fanatic so of course he made me learn a little. Right as one of the boys tried to grab me, I reached for the mop to bring it dead center to the boys face with a loud "slap" as the boy fell back with surprise. Bring the end of the mop up to the other boys, they gave me one look and decided leaving would be best. The boy I had hit was still sitting on the ground staring up at me as a sinister smile of my own surfaced. Payback.

After finishing up the swirly I had given the boy, I turned my attention to something that was still at the back of my mind. Sungmin. Launching myself out of the boys bathroom I searched for him until I came upon an old classroom. Sungmin was inside. Opening the door, Sungmin was leaning against what looked to have been an old wooden chair. Walking up to him until I stood directly in front of him, only then did he pay me any attention.

'What the do you want?' By now his voice didnt seem half as terrifying when not having to worry about keeping a low profile.

'Payback. Normally a person would help if they saw something like that.' Then again, cant really say he was normal.

'Well, looked like you handled it well yourself.' He stood up as if about to leave. Not till im done with him.

I grabbed his arm about to tell him off on how it might not have ended well, when he grabbed me by the wrist and s a hand around my waist to lift me up. I just hung in the air for a split second before I felt myself being thrown backwards to land with my back on top of a desk. Grimacing in pain I tried to get up but Sungmin was already there. He grabbed both my wrists this time and leaned close till we were face to face.

'Why arent you leaving me the hell ALONE! Havent you been told to stay away from me or something yet?' He sounded pissed.

Looking up at him instead of seeing only anger, there was something else in his eyes. What was it? Shaking my head no only seemed to make things worse. He tugged at my wrists bringing them above my head. By now he was almost on top of me as my breathing stated to become labored. If I screamed would anyone hear me? Remembering how far we were, I doubted it. My fear escalated as his lips came closer to mine. This couldnt be possibly happening, I mean he is a guy, and im technically a guy.. This is wrong. Thinking about Key I had to mentally apologise since he was gay. It looked like my first kiss was going to be taken from me and there was nothing I could do. Maybe moving around enough would give me a wide enough opening? Thrashing around only worked for a split second before he lifted my back up to slam it down against the desk.

Groaning in pain he took the moment of being unguarded and pressed his lips to mine. At first my whole body became numb but eventually feeling started to creep its way back starting with the lips. His felt warm, but at the same time it gave off a very cold feeling as if there were no feelings attached. He tried to part my lips but I tried to grit my teeth which only made it worse. This time instead of slamming my back, his other free hand went to the back of my head to grab the sensitive hairs yanking hard. Opening my mouth to scream out at the sudden pain only to be cut off as he brought his lips back to mine but this time he slipped his tongue in. About to bite down as hard as possible, he seemed to have caught on as he suddenly pulled away.

'If you bite me, I will make you wish you hadnt.' Although the threat wasnt very creative, he got his point across.

Again he brought his lips to mine, but this time he bit my lower lip earning him a sharp intake of breath. This was all new to me, and it left me completly sensitive to every single thing he did. I wanted to hate it and a part of me did, but another part of me couldnt help but want more. Sungmin noticed my internal battle and decided to take it a step further as he slid his tongue in. There was no fight for dominance as he took over. My mind became clouded with something I had never felt before. When his hand let go of my hair, I could feel it start to drift as it made me shudder. He brought his hand down till it reached my shirt button, and thats when I really started to panic. If he opened my shirt then he would know I wasnt a guy. Struggling to get away I was about to scream even if nobody could hear me just for the hope that Key might somehow find me. He had to be looking right? Right when Sungmin was about to open the second button that would reveal my chest band, the classroom door swung open to reveal a blonde guy I didnt recognize, but Sungmin did.

'Come on Sungmin, I think the poor kid gets the fact to leave you alone.' The blonde boy looked at me with a wink.

Even though I should be having other reactions I couldnt help but blush in response. Sungmin looked at me with a smirk before turning his gaze back to the other boy.

'Im not done yet Hyeonkon.' He gave the boy a glare.

'come on, that diva friend of his is making a huge scene after he found out about the bathroom incident.' The blonde boy wasnt backing down.

'Fine.' He growled.

He started to get off me as I rushed to rebutton my shirt with my shaky hands. It took what seemed like forever just to get one button done when a pair of large hands came into my vision to redo the top button for me. Looking up into the blondes face, I smiled although it was also a little shaky. The boy smiled back as he ruffled my hair before leaving me alone with Sungmin. He looked at me and took a step closer to me. I cringed away at the movement but he didnt come any closer.

'I changed my mind, you should be able to entertain me. Try to run little mouse.' He smiled a devilish smile.

Did every boy here have a non normal smile?! Before Sungmin left through the door, he said his last words leaving me in a chaotic state of too many emotions including fear.

'Bye bye little Eun.' He knew my name...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliff hanger!! Sorry, but I felt the story needed some kind of suspense. ^-^

Please leave a comment you have about the story so far PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!

Sorry about the slow updated but I have three other stories at the same time

so I hope you understand ^-^

<3 <3 <3