Roommate

Twin Songs

Eun:

The boy was skinny, and looked like he was wearing makeup. The way he walked even yelled feminine. I somehow felt less of a female than this boy, and that bacame awkward in itself. If this boy could be so much like a girl, then will he know that I am a girl?

'So your'e my roommate?' He didnt sound pleased as he looked at my baggy clothes and choppy hair.

I wonder if slapping your roommate the first day would be a bad idea? While considering the thought of actually doing it, the boy tried to get a better look. He noticed my hands that were bandaged from playing my guitar out of madness, and suddenly grabbed my fingers to bring them closer to his face. I hissed in pain when he ripped one of the bandages off. He stared at the state of my fingers with a look of pity.

Key:

My roommate looked like a bum from the streets with his bad haircut and baggy clothes. Trying to get a closer look at this mess of a guy I noticed he had bandages on all his fingers. Must be a new beginner on the guitar or something. Ripping one of the bandages off only to see the torn callous on his finger. How long did this guy play? He definitly wasn't new by the look of the fingers, but how could he play to the point where his fingers were in this state? From the sound he made, it must hurt like hell, yet nust have hurt worse when doing this. Finally looking at the boys face made me do a double check. He had the softest looking skin of any boy, even my skin didnt look this soft. His eyes were like a doe as he stared back in uncertainty. His features were sharp, but had a soft feel at the same time. If only his ugly haircut and clothes werent like this then he would be the cutest guy ever. He even smelled nice with a hint of something floral. This boy needs some makeover magic and now.

Eun:

The diva looking guy kept staring at me, making me feel uncomfortable and a little scared that he had noticed I was a girl. Without a word the boy led me to a chair in the living room, and left me in a daze as he grabbed one of his bags. As I watched, he pulled out some scissors and a makeup bag. What does he think he is doing?! The boy looked at me with the pair of scissors in his hands and gave me a big smile. I learned fast that his big smile led to crazy things.

'By the way, the names Kim Kebum or Key for short.' He spoke as if he wasnt holding scissors in his hand like a maniac.

Whimpering as he got closer, I decided that running away wouldnt work since we lived together. This was going to be a LONG school year. I heard a snip followed by even more noises as he worked on my hair. Not much was cut off, but it seemed as if he was trying to fix my hack job from earlier. After he finished with my hair, he started on my makeup. Even that didnt take long. Then, he started to head towards my room. Oh Crap. Trying to stop him, I came to my door as he headed for my closet to pull out a pair of my skinny jeans and a loose shirt. Key threw them at me before leaving me alone. All of this was done without a single word. I just stood there in the middle of my room for a second before it sunk in. My roommate was insane!

Putting on the clothes anyways, I walked out to see the boy clapping at my new appearance before he led me to a mirror. Shocked at my appearance, I could only stare. I was cuter as a boy now then when I had been a girl! My pride as a woman, gone.

Key:

When the boy came out, my jaws could probably touch the floor if it hadnt been for my hand holding it closed. He looked CUTE! My diva instict shouted this couldnt be real. His figure would make a woman jealous on how skinny and tiny he was. When he saw himself in the mirror, his doe like eyes became even wider if that was possible.

'Ah! I forgot to ask your name.' I cant believe I could forget.

'Ummm...' The boy looked uncertain again. Why?

'My name is Kwan.' The boy still didnt seem comfortable.

Well, this boy was absolutly adorable. Maybe a little too adorable. He was in an all boys school, and well that could get dangerous. The boy looked up at me, since I was about a head taller, and gave me the most innocent smile sending my heart into chaos.

'Aigoo, come to umma.' The boy stared at me in shock before bursting out laughing.

'You want to be my Umma?' He didnt seem to hate the idea.

Eun:

When I heard Key say Umma, I didnt know what to think. At first it was confusing since I thought he meant appa, but when he gave me the look of being serious, I couldnt contain my laughter. Not because it was wierd, but because I could totally picture Key as an Umma. He kind of gave off the air of one.

'Okay, ...Umma' Key screeched in happiness when I called him that.

Even though it felt wierd to say Umma after such a long time, and that my real Umma passed away, at the same time it didnt feel all too wierd. After talking a little with Key, I helped him unpack his stuff before it was lights out. Waiting for Key's light to go out, I dressed in all black. It was time to visit my brother in the hospital. Sneaking out the window and going down the fire escape that was luckily close enough to my window to reach, I headed towards the nearest bus stop. The nurses at the hospital already knew me, and had gotten them to agree to let me see him for a few moments at night.I had them all convinced that I was a boy. I was so absorbed in finding my way to the hospital, that I didnt notice there was another shadow behind mine.

Key:

The dorm was extremely quiet, and before sleep hit, I heard a strange noise from Kwans room. Curious, I knocked on his door. No answer. Slowly opening the door, I got a glimpse of something outside and the bedroom was empty. Looking out the window, I noticed Kwan was going down the fire escape. Maybe visiting a girlfriend? Following him closly, we eventually reached a bus stop. The whole time, Kwan didnt notice me. Sneaking onto the bus with him, we eventually reached a local hospital. What was going on? Kwan looked around and entered to be shown the way down a corridor as I followed unnoticed. We reached a room, and Kwan walked inside. Listening, I made out some words of him talking to someone, but it seemed all one sided. Peeking a little, there was a boy about the same age as Kwan laying on a bed with a whole bunch of tubes and machines surrounding him. The boy looked almost identical to Kwan, but a little more masculine. A nurse was nearby, and decided I needed answers. She told me that the boy was Kwans twin that had been recently hit by a car, and was the only family to the other boy. Glancing at the room with the two boys, I realized why the boy seemed so lost at times.

Heading back to the dorms before Kwan, my mind was moving miles an hour trying to think. Did the boy feel bad calling me Umma since his was dead? Thinking back at the reaction the boy gave told me no. If the boy wanted to visit his brother, then I will make sure he does without being caught! Eventually Kwan came back from the noise in the other room, and sleep finally did take over this time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leave a coment if you want more chapters ^-^

<3 <3 <3