All Boys!!!

Twin Songs

Eun:

Even though school wouldnt start for a few days, when you walked through the school a uniform was required. Key seemed to take his Umma role seriously since the previous night, he even made breakfast with an apron on. I liked it. Even though Key was male, I really felt safe with him around, and kind of felt bad about keeping the secret that i'm a girl from him. It didnt take long to realize that the diva was as strait as a rainbow, okay it took two seconds before I could tell, but hanging out with him only proved it even more.

Walking down one of the hallways, I noticed all the HOT GUYS. Key seemed to notice as well, especially when he almost started to follow one of the other students leaving me gasping for air from laughing so hard. How long had it been since I last laughed this hard?

Other:

The boys that passed us could only stare as we walked by. They saw one diva who looked as if he could make anyone fall to their knees from pleasure, and a small boy with soft features and an adorable look that could make any guy drool. Yet when a guy approuched the little boy, the diva turned into a scary Umma protecting her baby from the big bad wolf. Of course Eun was oblivious, but Key liked it that way. While passing one of the music rooms, Eun stopped in her tracks. Her eyes went wide as she saw the electric guitar just sitting there, as if begging to be played. Looking down at her bandaged and useless hands, she could only keep walking past as she tried to keep her eyes on the guitar for as long as possible. Key thought she would break her kneck from trying so hard. By now all the students had heard the knews about the new students this year, and especially about the two new freshman. As Eun and Key entered the lunch area, they could feel everyones stares on them as they sat down. After a few minutes they decided that leaving might be a good idea. Eun felt bored when they went back to their dorm and decided to take a shower.

Key:

Kwan wanted to take a shower after walking aroung the campus, and heard the water going from the bathroom. Getting up to clean some stuff around  the dorm room I noticed the towel had dropped in front of the bathroom door. Kwan must have dropped it. Deciding to just give it to Kwan I walked into the bathroom without hesitation. Only to stare at the scene in front of me. Kwan was still in the shower, but where he should be flat in the chest he wasn't, and where a place shouldn't be flat, was. Kwan was a GIRL?! Kwan looked at me and stood there paralized before recovering and trying to cover him/her self up. My mind went blank. Handing Kwan the towel, I just walked out of the bathroom to sit down on a chair as I waited for Kwan to get out. Not a moment later, Kwan followed still dripping wet from the shower. He/She looked scared and nervous probably shaking not just from the cold temperature of the room.

'Key...I'm so sorry.' She fell to her knees in front of me as she looked up at me with those big eyes.

'Just.. Just let me think.' What now? There is a girl in an all BOY school!

I wanted to report her since a girl here could end in some very bad and dangerous situations if the boys find out. Then agian, there must be a very good reason for such a crazy thing to happen right? Torn between what to do, I looked back into those doe like eyes, and my heart broke. How could I tell on this girl? It would only end bad for her if the teachers find out too.

'Tell me why you did this.' Lets start from there.

She explained that her real name was Eun, and that she had a twin brother in the hospital. (I knew about the brother from following her) She had lost her mother and father recently as well. Eun also explained about the day the accident had happened and that her brother had wanted her to take his place and become a star since he couldnt. So she did all this for her twin brother?

'Are you going to tell on me?' Eun looked so scared and heartbroken.

'No, I'm your Umma remember?' I gave the girl a reasuring smile before I sent her back into the bathroom to warm up. At least I'm gay..

It became a little awkward at first, but after a while, I became Umma again as we chatted over dinner. This time, when Eun went to visit her brother I came too. Although I had to explain about following the previous night.

Eun:

Thankfully Key understood, and wouldnt tell on me, but it still felt awkward when he had found out. I couldnt believe there would be day that I would be glad a guy was gay like this. At least I didint have to be worried about any ual harrasment or anything like that. Eventually key started to get used to the idea that his baby "boy" was now a "girl" and started to teach me things like fashion and all that stuff I never cared about before.

Right before the first day of school, my fingers had healed enough to where playing the guitar would be okay. Dragging Key from bed that morning, while earning some scolding from him, I led Key to the room with the guitar from earlier. About to enter I noticed a couple guys were already there. One of the guys had orange colored hair and looked sweet. Another boy had blonde hair on top of shorter black hair and looked like the typical bad boy. The last boy had a dark red hair color with a look that said competitive.

Only spending a few seconds to get a look at the boys, my attention went back to the guitar sitting in a corner as my fingers twitched at the thought of playing it. Must have been standing there for a while due to Key pinching my arm to bring me out of la la land. One of the guys with the redish hair noticed me, and elbowed the other two guys to signal to me. They smirked as the same guy motioned for me and Key to come inside. I did. The three guys realized that my attention was only on the guitar, and must have hurt their ego?

Three Guys:

It was Jae Hyung who noticed the little boy in the window first. He couldnt help but wonder if the kid was even old enough to be here he looked so small. Elbowing Hyo Jun and Yun Young to get their attention, I pointed in the direction of the little boy staring through the window. At first we thought maybe he was another fan or something, but when we motioned him inside, he only had eyes for the guitar in the corner. Seriously? Did he not realize that he was in the presence of the three most awesome people in the University? Must be some country bumpkin.

'Why were you creepin in the window brat?' Uh oh, Yun Youngs personality was coming through.

The boy just ignored his question and walked towards the guitar as if being drawn in.This only made Yun Young lose control even more. He may look cute and innocent on the outside, but on the inside? He was nothing but insanity and cruelty. We had known each other since we were little so we knew best about his hidden personality. When Yun Young snapped, you got as far as possible away from him, or you would get front row seats to your living hell. Yun Young grabbed the boy by the arm to twist it savagly before pinning him against the nearest wall. We didnt even try to stop him, it was safer that way. The boy only looked at Yun Young before bringing his knee up hard, making all the boys in the room cringe. Yun Young turned sheet white before slummping to the ground. Huh, so thats how you stop him. Doing a double take on the new boy, I realized that this boy was probably what all the talk had been about. A tiny guy with a slim body, and doe shaped eyes set on a soft face. Cute. The boy looked down at the guy he had dropped and got on his knees to get on level with him.

'I suggest you dont try anything like that agian.' This boy was either nuts or wasnt afraid of anything.

'You..I'll make you *caugh* pay for this!' Yun Young hissed through his clenched teeth.

'Only if you want me to do it again, then sure, I'll be glad to.' This boy sure stood his ground.

'Now, I wanted to ask if the guitar was anyones or if I could play it.' Was that what this was all about? A guitar?

'It is for anyone to play, but its in our room, soooo, NO you cant play it.' Hyo Jun just stood there watching the scene as he spoke.

Right away I knew what he was up to. He wanted to make the kid embarrass himself. My love for making bets started to kick in. If we got him to play the guitar against Hyo Jun, who was the best guitar player, then we could control him. We could wager that if he lost then he would have to be our personal slave, and let Yun Young get his revenge. The boy could make his own wager, but he wouldnt win so nothing to worry about. We looked at each other in a silent agreement.

'If you can play better than our buddy Hyo Jun, then we will let you come in here as often as you like to play.' The boys eyes lit up.

'What if he loses?' Totally forgot about the boys buddy, the diva.

'If he loses, then he has to do what we tell him.' The diva looked... Scared?

'No, Kwan you cant risk losing!' Whats the big deal?

The boy, Kwan looked uncertain and a little worried as he looked from the guitar to the diva and back to the guitar. The look in his eyes were that of someone who was stuck between a rock and a hard place. Sure being a slave to us would , but why the over reaction? Did he think we were
going to him or something? Maybe beat him up a little, but nothing too immoral.

'If I win?' Ha, IF.

'If you win then we will let you play here all you like.' Kwan still seemed unsure.

Eun looked at the guitar, and his fingers twitched noticably. He turned back towards me and nodded his head in agreement. I smiled wide. This should be fun.

Eun:

I knew that if in the end I lost it could lead to me being exposed as a girl, but the NEED to play was just too great. Last time my fingers touched a guitar was when my brother had been hit by the car. Really shouldnt do this, and yet I wanted to. Teach these guys a lesson about not treating people like they were above them. Especially that boy who had twisted my arm. deserved the knee. The other guy making the bet also seemed to be an with that over confident smirk on his face. Lets play. Agreeing to the bet, I watched as the third guy picked up the guitar and started to play some random tune. Had to admit he was good, but he made one simple mistake that will cost him. He didnt check the guitar to see if it was in tune. The guy finished and handed me the guitar. While he had been playing, I had been losening my fingers up. Holding the guitar, I felt it fit perfectly in my hands. Taking the time to check and fix the strings to the right sound, my fingers started to test out the guitar. It sounded perfect, as if not made by humans but heavenly. Fingers moving across the strings I started to play with my heart filling every note.

Everyone:

We watched as Kwan took the guitar, and started to test out the strings. Crap, Jun hadnt done that. When Kwan felt that everything was perfect, he played a couple notes leaving everyone stunned. Every note sounded crisp and clean with a soft feel to it. We watched as he started to play a song we hadnt heard before, and it sounded amazing. Who was this guy?! This was the level of someone who spent their whole time dedicated to the guitar along with amazing amount of natural talent. It captivated everyone. Key was amazed, he knew that Eun could play, but not to this level. It felt as if Eun was an angel of music sent down to play the guitar. The song ended and the room was silent. The three boys couldnt deny that they had lost, badly. They could just break off the bet, but they werent that low. In silence they decided that it was best to just walk away with the last of their dignity, even Yun Young seemed to have calmed down, and Jun had the look of respect. As we were about to walk out, Kwan spoke.

'You dont have to leave.' We turned to see the boy smile shyly at us.

All three of us felt as if our hearts had been hit as we saw that cute smile directed at us.

'I just want to play this guitar, and it was your room to start with.' The boy looked down with a blush.

What the hell was this boy to be able to make our hearts flutter like this? Were we gay and not know it? Dazed we just nodded and walked out the door
holding a hand to our chests in wonder at what had just happned.

Key:

Jeez, I knew that look those boys had on their faces anywhere. Eun had made them all fall for her in a second with that smile of hers. Now I had three boys to worry about. They were soo not coming near my innocent baby. The sound of the guitar playing told me, Eun was lost on her own world again, but after a while I had to pull her away before she reopened her wounds. It took all my strength to get her away from the guitar as she pleaded for one more minute. Eventually she settled down as it was time to go back to the dorm room anyways. I watched as she began to fall asleep on our couch. Sighing, I lifted her up to carry her to her bed when I heard her whisper her brothers name as a tear fell, leaving my heart aching for the poor girl. She had been through so much.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Leave a comment after reading ^-^

<3 <3 <3