They used to be lovers

Black Heart

She looked up at the glass ceiling of the office, realizing that day had turned to night.

She had been reviewing, designing, and sketching different dresses for clients since the early afternoon, and had completely lost track of time.

“Okay, one more cup of coffee and I will leave this place.” Tiffany said to herself as she stood up and stretched her arms.

Tiffany was from a wealthy family but she hated the fact how people treated her so nice just because her father is a rich man. She kept her profile low and avoided rich people at work.

As she stepped in to the break room, strong hands grabbed her from behind. She was pressed up against the wall.

She screamed for her life.

Then she heard him laugh.

That stupid laugh. She knows that laugh from anywhere.

“Top? What the heck are doing! You scared the crap outta me!” She hissed and tried to push him off her.

Top did his Bad Boy smirk and said, “I haven’t seen you for awhile, decided to pay you a visited.”

She rolled my eyes, “This is wrong. Get off of me now!”

“Yaaah, don’t you miss me at all.” He said as he lean a bit closer to her.

She could smell that exact cologne he always wore and his smoky breath that she gotten so use to.

They used to be lovers. What happened?

Once Top saw her serious face, he stepped back and said, “Fany, I was just playing with you.”

“What are you doing here?” She demanded.

Top walked toward the coffee table and sat down, “Looking for a friend to eat with me.”

Tiffany looked where he was and saw a take-out from her favorite restaurant.

Something happened, didn't it?

She put on a worried face and sat down with him.

“What’s wrong? Did you and your father argued again?”

It was going to be a long night but he knew she was going to be there with him.

.

Revenge…

“Are you planning to go the Horvejkul Ball, GD?” She looked up at him as her index finger circled his chest.

He was in deep thought but quickly awaken from it when she spoke. “Of course, I want to see you in the beautiful dress that I got you.”

“But everyone is going to be there, even… my husband.” She replied worriedly.

He chuckled and took hold of her hand and said seductively, “It might be quite dangerous but isn’t that what make things more interesting?”

He leaned in for a kiss which leaded him on top. It was another round of pleasure for him.

Jiyong’s life crumbled at the age of 14 when his family was murdered one night.

His memory of

his abeoji,

his eomeoni,

his dongsaeng,

rapidly killed

will never

disappear.

.

Vally

Friday, June 4, 2010