Always Keep The Faith

My Snow Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How can I forget you?                                                           

Should I put an effort to try and forget you?

Will we ever be able to go back to what we had?

Last words which made us both at a loss for words

 

“I’m happy to have only you in my life, Jae……”

I close my eyes again, trying to sleep. Even meeting you in my dream is more than enough. I even ask to not wake up anymore if I could meet you in my dream. What can I ask more? Nothing, Jae…

***

 

*Yunho’s home at Los Angeles*

“Mr. and Mrs. Jung, looking at your son’s condition right now, I thought we have no other hope. I should say that you have to prepare yourselves” doctor said it to Yunho’s parents.

“What should we do Appa… our son… our son… is dying… and he is… he isn’t with us now….” Yunho’s mother is crying. Thinking about losing his only son made him crazy. To say the truth, she always ready to lose his only son since she knew about the fact that her son had brain cancer. She is ready to lose him, but she isn’t ready to lose him when he is not by her side.

“I’m sorry, where’s your son now?” the doctor asked

“He wants to go to Korea so badly. We have no choice but to let him go.” Mr. Jung answer.

The doctor nods understanding. “He must be a strong reason why he wants to go so badly”

Everyone is silent. There’s only Yunho’s mother’s sob that could be hear.

“I thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter