I Want To Stop The Time

My Snow Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I want to stop the time and be with you forever, my love

I want to hold you again and again

As I’ve recognized you step by step

I just believe in an eternal love

 

I packed my things before leaving Korea, I don’t want make my parents worry. I looked around my room once again, checking if there’s nothing left. My eyes bumped to something in the corner of my room. How can I forget it? Aish!! Yunho Pabo!! I slap my head gently then walk to the corner of my room, picking a grey medium size box. I open it and find a shawl there. This belongs to Jaejoong. I smiled and lit it in my neck. It’s warm, and I remember that Jaejoong never wear it perfectly lit his neck. He just hung it on his neck. I smile a bit remembering his stubbornness. How come a prince so stubborn?!

 

I think, stay for another two days will be okay.

 

If only I could stop the time, you must be by my side right now, Jaejoong~ah………

 

*flashback*

“Jaejoong~ah………” I said, almost whispering to his ear.

“hmm?” he managed to give me a smile

“I… I…I have to…” my tongue stuck to say the rest. He laid his finger on my lips.

“It’s okay Yunho~ah…… you can go, I’ll be alright here. I’ll be waiting for one year again so we can meet” he said it gently, but I could swear that he hold his tears. His melodious angelic voice is trembling. I knew that very well.

“Jaejoong~ah…… I’ll be back as soon as possible. I’ll finish doing my things there so I could come back here again. I promise” I try so hard to say it. I broke inside, so do him.

“I trust you… Yunho…” he finally said it, the words that I want to hear the most.

“I love you” I said it and captured his lips, gently.

“I love you too”

I really don’t want to leave. If only I could stop the time and be your side forever……

It doesn’t matter for me to freeze… it doesn’t matter…

 

“I’ll leave this for you” I take my shawl off my neck and give it to him. He hangs it on his neck. He smiled at me and mouthed ‘

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter