Chapter 7

Heart to Heart (That Someone is You 2nd Version)

Hani's POV

It was lunchbreak already. I was already ready to make a run for it but failed when Niel oppa grabbed my wrist. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked, directly looking into my eyes.

"i--I" I stuttered. "Don't lie to me Hani-ah. If you dare lie to me, I'll tell your mom about your break-up with Byunghyun. So..answer me honestly. Why?" "I don't want to burden you oppa..and you might do something harsh to him.." I hesitated.

He sighed in relief. "Why did he break up with you?" He asked more calmly. I was hesitant at first but told him everything. His eyes widened when I was finished telling him every single detail. But I didn't tell him about Byunghyun oppa confronting me that day when he pushed me.

"I am so going to kill him." He was about to do something to Byunghyun oppa when I stopped him. "Don't!" I shouted. Byunghyun oppa looked at us, glaring rather than confused. He scoffed.

"So..you're seeking for help with your childhood friend? Oh..let me correct that..my ex-childhoodfriend." Niel oppa glared at him. "You wanna punch me? Then go. I won't stop you. But don't regret it later when I fight back." With that, Byunghyun oppa and his friends left the room.

"What happened to that jerkass? He wasn't like that before..He used to be the sweet one." Niel oppa said. I nodded. Agree. He used to be the sweet oppa ever! He's a lot sweeter than Niel oppa here..but he changed and so does his heart.

"It shows that long term relationship won't work. Because the other partner might change his/her feelings if they've been together for so long." I said. "That's not true."

I sighed. "It's true..that's what happened to us." I looked down, clenching my fist to stop myself from bursting into tears. Niel oppa hugged me suddenly. My eyes enlarged. He patted my back saying It's alright and other comforting words.

I sobbed. Hyuna unnie looked at me while the other 4minute gals were busy eating. I have not been eating lunch ever since Byunghyun oppa broke up with me.

Why did it turn out this way? It's hard. It's... painful.

Flashback.

"Say ah!" i did as what i was told. "Yummy!" I said. Byunghyun oppa tenderly smiled at me.

"Delicious right? I cooked that just for you my Honey." I blushed. He pinched my cheeks. "You're so cute! But seriously, stop doing that..or I might eat you up. RAWR!" He teased.

I punched him lightly on the arm. He fakely winced in pain. "Ouch! You're strong! Are you some kind of superhero?" He joked. "Oppa!" I whined.

"Just kidding. But if you are one, you're my wonderwoman!~ haha." I laughed along with him.

End of Flashback

He used to feed me. He used to but now he's over there with his friends. He was laughing at some joke Ricky said. I haven't seen him laugh like that. I guess he's happier with his friends than he's with me.

I sighed for the million time. "Stop sighing Hanhan." Niel oppa said. "Eat." He pushed a tray of food right in front of me. I politely rejected it.

"I'm not hungry oppa." "No You must eat." He emphasized each word and made me eat. He fed me that's why I was completely forced to eat.

Byunghyun's POV

"Hyung! LOOK! That new guy is feeding your ex!" Ricky pointed at Hani who was getting fed by Niel. I gave him an i-don't-care-look. "Don't mind him Ricky. He's going to wake up soon if that new guy started courting Hani." Chunji said. I glared at him.

"No I won't. I'm already awake you know..and I have no feelings for her anymore. 100%"

Ricky and Chunji looked at me with those i-don't-believe-you-look. Oh..believe me alright.

-----

Ba-ba-bangkok CITY! haha.. I've been addicted to Orange Caramel's new song titled Bangkok City. But I still wonder why the title is like that. haha

T_T IS THIS STORY BORING?? PLEASE DO LEAVE A COMMENT LIKE 'UPDATE SOON.' LOL