Chapter 1

Heart to Heart (That Someone is You 2nd Version)

Hani's POV

"Oppa!" I cheerfully called his attention and sat beside him on the couch. He didn't even bother to look at me. His face and attention was on the television. He was watching a soccer match. "Oppa." I put my head on his shoulders and held his left hand.

He didn't budge. "Oppa!!~" I whined. "Will you stop it? I'm trying to watch here." He violently pulled his hand from mine. I looked at him and glared.

"Is that soccer match more important than me?" I asked, pouting hoping it would work on him. "Stop it. It's annoying Hani-ah. This is the last match, can't you wait till then?" I looked away but didn't stopped bugging him.

"THAT'S IT!" He said as he stood up from the couch and left.

He's becoming more distant every single day.

Flashback

I had my head on his shoulders while watching a random tv drama. "Oppa..how much do you love me?" I asked as he was playing with my hands. He kissed the back of my hand and said, "I love you so much that I would die for you." I blushed but smiled at him. 

He says the sweetest things ever.

"Then..if you'll die..how about me? You can't just leave me you know." I joked. He laughed. "Of course I would stay by your side and I won't leave you unless it's necessary for me to give up my life and die just for you."

"You're the sweetest boyfriend ever!" I kissed him on the cheek. He pouted. "How about my lips?" He cutely pointed to his lips. I kissed him on the lips without thinking.

"You taste like strawberry my little honey." I pouted. "I am not little anymore oppa." "Well you are little to me." He joked. I laughed. We cuddled like forever until the others started interrupting us.

End of Flashback
 

I missed the old him. Why did he changed suddenly??

"So..How's your boyfriend? He hasn't visited you nor took you out on a date." Hyuna said the obvious. I shrugged. "I don't know. I guess he's busy with school stuffs." "School stuffs? Exams are already over. And summer is nearing. How can he be so busy?" She wondered.

I sighed. "You missed him?" She asked. I nodded like a helpless dog. "I don't know what to do..he's changed a lot...and our 4th anniversary is nearing....I've already bought a present.. but..I think he's going to forget it." "Forget your 4th anniversary? If he did, tell me as soon as you can! I'm going to kick his !" Hyuna reminded me. I laughed a little.

"Thanks for making me feel better Hyuna-unnie." She smiled. "It's no biggie Hani. I'm always here for you. But..I'm..I don't know if I should say this.-" "What is it?" I asked.

"I have a feeling..he's going to be like Jungshin. Remember him?" "Of course!! That jackass! I'm so going to kill him if I saw him!" "L.Joe might turn like that. Jungshin before was the sweet one like your L.Joe..but years passed of our relationship, he became so cold and distant..and I found out he's been going out with girls behind my back. He's a cheater." Hyuna unnie explained with a hurt expression.

"Unnie..I hope it's not like that. I really hope." "I hope so too Hani. I don't want you to undergo my hurtful experience." "I have trust in him unnie.." I said with a doubt.

"Let's forget about men! Tonight, we're going to have some girl fun! We'll go clubbing!" She suggested as I jumped up and down with excitement. "I'll call my 4minute gals! And you call Miss A!"

------------------

Let me remind you guys..this is not a sequel of That someone is you...it's just like a second version(That's what I call it) So..how's the first chapter?