Chapter 3

Heart to Heart (That Someone is You 2nd Version)

Hani's POV

Flashback

I looked around the room and titled my head in confusion. Byunghyun oppa told me to get ready and get dressed and here I was standing right in front of a big box.

I smiled as I opened it, revealing ... "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY HONEY!" He cheerfully said and hugged me. I hugged him back wtihout hesitation.  "So..do you like me as your surprise?" He joked. I giggled. "Of course! You're the best present ever oppa!" I pinched his cheeks.

"You're so sweet oppa! I'm so lucky to have a boyfriend like you!~" I said. "I'm also lucky to have you my honey." He hugged me tighter. I hope this day won't end.

End of Flashback

A tear fell from my right eye. Oh..how I wished to turn back time. I'm here right now in my old dorm. It's a good think I didn't move all my things at Byunghyun's place.

"OH! HE DID NOT JUST DID THAT??!" Hyuna unnie came towards to where i was. She wiped the tear that fell from my right eye. 'that jackass! I AM SO GOING TO KICK HIS WHEN I SEE HIM! OHH..I AM SO GETTING REVENGE FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE." Hyuna unnie said as she hugged me.

"He's so mean unnie. He broke up with me on our 4th anniversary." I sobbed. "Don't worry..we'll really get revenge." She whispered into my ear, reassuring me that she'll get revenge.

"I don't think it's necessary unnie. Let's just leave him alone. He got tired of me. I guess..I can't blame him. I'm not pretty, nor y. I'm not that smart either." "NO! LISTEN TO ME HANI-AH, YOU'RE PRETTY,Y AND AMAZINGLY SMART! Don't down yourself like that! okay? Hear me??" I nodded.

She smirked. "Let the revenge begin."

--

"So? What should we do first?" Jiyoon asked excitedly. I stood quietly beside them. We were inside Byunghyun oppa's dorm. He was out, probably making out with some chick at the club.

"How about his shaving cream? I brought Whipping cream!" Gayoon suggested as the girls agreed. We went inside his bathroom. It was still the same, neatly cleaned. "Wow..it's so clean." Jihyun said in amusement. "Of course! Hani always clean his bathroom."

"Let's start." Hyuna unnie was the one who threw all the contents inside the shaving cream and Jihyun unnie put all the whipping cream instead. I smiled. Looking at them, they're so evily cute.

Hyuna let out an evil laugh but still she sounded so cute. "He thought he can play around my bestfriend's heart just like that..he's so going to pay..right girls?" "YES!" They chorused. I smiled at them. "Thanks everyone."

The second thing they did was spray something on Byunghyun oppa's breakfast which are sandwhiches. Jihyun unnie took out a big knife and tried cutting it but it was too hard. "HAHAHA" Jihyun unnie evilly laughed. "wow..this spray actually works." Gayoon said in amusement.

"This is for today..we must go now. It's almost 11 in the evening." Hyuna suggested. All of us agreed and went back home. Ohh.. I wonder how will he react.

--

Three chapters in a day! :D By the way..have you guys watched Infinite's second practice video for Nothing's Over? WAAAAAAAAHHH I'm on fangirl mode!