Chapter 2

Heart to Heart (That Someone is You 2nd Version)

Hani's POV

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. Honestly, I have never been dressed like this anymore after Byunghyun oppa stopped taking me out to dates. I sighed, I should forget him tonight. I smiled as I went to the club with my 4minute gals along with Miss A. "You look so pretty!" Hyuna praised me when she saw me.

"Thanks." I smiled.

When we got to the club, the girls started pulling me to the dance floor. 'Heart to Heart' by 4Minute idols was playing. I danced along with my friends and totally forgot Byunghyun oppa. When the song was finished, Fei approached me and pointed to a guy with a girl. Wait!

That guy looks familiar! "Byunghyun oppa." I muttered. Hyuna's eyes widened. She was about to confront him when I held her back. "I'll take care of it. She might be just a friend." I tried to calm Hyuna. She nodded and I went towards them.

Byunghyun oppa looked at me and raised an eyebrow. "Do you know her oppa?" The girl with the very short skirt asked me and had her arms around Byunghyun oppa. "That's my boyfriend you're holding." I told her.

She looked at me and laughed. "Excuse me..L.Joe oppa doesn't have any girlfriend except for me. We just had a nice make-out session earlier and he asked me to be his girlfriend for tonight. And he told me he doesn't have any girlfriend or whatsoever." She reasoned.

"What?" I asked in disbelief. I looked at Byunghyun oppa, waiting for an explanation. But all he said was, "Who are you? Stop looking at me like you know me." My eyes enlarged. The girl smirked. "See? He doesn't know you. I know L.joe oppa is hot as fire so many girls go for him. But I have never encountered a girl like you who'll pretend to be his girlfriend. Don't worry, you can just dream as long as you want."

I did not say anything anymore and walked past them. "Did he just...like disown me or something?" I mumbled as tears started falling from my eyes. Hyuna did not hesitate and comforted me.

"Hani-ah." She called. I sobbed in her arms. She patted my back. "I..he.." "I know..I heard it all. Don't worry, we'll get revenge." She told me. "I don't know unnie.. *sobs* it hurts...he..he told that I am not his girlfriend..he doesn't even know me! WHY IS HE LIKE THAT??!! DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG?" I asked as Hyuna unnie hushed me.

"You did nothing wrong. He's a jerk! All men are like that Hani. That's why we shouldn't trust them as much as you trust yourself." "But unnie--" "Don't worry. We'll get revenge." She smiled at me as I shrugged.

The next day.

I stared at my room. Today was supposed to be our 4th anniversary but he's nowhere to be seen. (yeah..they were living together) I sighed. I can forget everything that happened last night if he apologized. Two words can make me feel better. Those two words.

I stood up when I heard the door from outside being closed. I rushed outside and saw Byunghyun oppa. I smiled as I saw him. But then disappeared when I remembered what happen last night. I shrugged. At least, he's here. He must have an explanation.

"Oppa--" "Before you can say anything..I need to tell you something." He interrupted me. I nodded and waited patiently for him to continue. "Don't interrupt in my life anymore. it irritates me whenever I see you everywhere I go! You're a disgrace and a humiliation to me!" I looked and started particularly at nothing.

"What?" I asked in disbelief. "I'm serious. The girl you saw the other night is my girlfriend for that night. And I have different girlfriends every night. I don't want to give you false hopes that I still feel the same for you which I don't have anymore. Let's stop this. You can move out now." With that, he went inside our his room.

I fell on my knees and started crying. How can he do this to me? And top of all, on our anniversary?? Can't he see that I'm hurting so much? Can't he see that I still love him??

Hyuna unnie is right, you can't trust guys.