Chapter 6

Heart to Heart (That Someone is You 2nd Version)

Hani's POV

"Hani-ah!" My mom called me. I stopped doing my homework and went down to ask why she called me. "Yes mom?" I asked her. She smiled at me and pointed at a tall,brown-haired,cute and handsome guy.

"Who is he?" I asked. He smiled at me that made me blush.My mom laughed at me. "Hani-ah, don't you remember Niel?" She asked. I tilted my head in confusion. "Niel?" "Ahn Daniel. Your childhood friend."

"AHH! Lips oppa!" He frowned when I called him his old nickname. I laughed. "I missed you!" I ran towards him and hugged him tight. "You've grown taller lips oppa." I . "You're still short Hanhan." I pouted. "Stop calling me hanhan. They might think I'm a dog or something."

"Well, you were the first one to bring up the old ugly nicknames." "You're still childish oppa." I joked. "He'll be staying with us for a while Hani. His parents are still in the U.S and it will take months before they get back here so he'll be staying with us and he'll be going to your school! Ain't that exciting??!" My mom cheerfully told me.

I nodded. "Of course! My LIPS oppa is back!hehehe." I giggled. He looked at me with a frown but soon smiled. "He'll be staying in your room for a while Hani since you have two beds." She informed me.

That night, Daniel oppa and I talked all night about his adventure and life in U.S while I talked about my life here in Korea. But I didn't told him about L.Joe and I breaking up. We were all childhood friends...and Niel oppa might do something really odd and violent to him so yeah..that's why.

 

The next morning, I helped Daniel oppa in enrolling in my school and toured him around. "wooahh.. Hani-ah, who's the guy?" Hyuna unnie looked surprised as she pointed to Niel oppa.

I smiled at her. "He's my childhoodfriend, Daniel Ahn." I replied. "Hi! I'm Hyuna, Hani's bestest friend." She did a handshake with him. "So..what class are you in?" She asked him. "I'm with Hanhan." He teasingly replied.

I elbowed him and playfully glared. "Don't call me that in public LIPS oppa!~" "Lips?" She looked confused. "It's nothing. Let's go to class!!" I dragged them to class. (By the way, Hani's in the same class with Hyuna,Ljoe(sadly), Chunji and Ricky. The other girls of 4minute is in different class.)

"Annyeong-haseyo! Ahn Daniel imnida! Nice to meet you!" Niel oppa introduced himself. I could hear girls giggled in delight. "He's cute." I heard one girl whispered to her friend.

I looked at Byunghyun oppa who looked surprised. "Niel-shi, may i know, where do you want to sit?" The teacher asked him politely. The teachers are like that to new students, making them completely comfortable.

Byunghyun oppa politely said, "May I sit beside Hani?" I looked at him surprised. I thought he's going to ask to sit with Byunghyun oppa. "Sure." With that, Niel oppa walked towards to where I was and finally sat beside me.

"I've heard some interesting things about you Hanhan. I couldn't believe you didn't tell me that--" "No talking in class Mr. Niel-shi. This is your first day, so I'll let it pass." "I'm sorry."

"We'll have a talk." I gulped. Did he find out? I'm dead!

------

Has anyone seen the new mv of U-kiss titled '0330'?. lol the new members are fine..but it's really weird seeing U-kiss without the hyperactive Xander.